Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - Ultimate Chaos and Sacrifice

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 43 - Ultimate Chaos and Sacrifice

Chapter 43 - Ultimate Chaos and Sacrifice
Chaos seven was a monster. Literally and figuratively. But that wasnt it. The giant monster absorbed the master emerald as well. Chaos Unlimited was born. I am in trouble. Ekyt whispered. He jumped back as the creature transformed. Five stories tall. Two eyes, piercing red, a mouth that stretched from eyes to stomach. A tail 50 feet long. The eight emeralds inside it glowed. Ekyt turned to Tikal, figured, what the heck, and kissed her. He jumped on some rocks, and dove forward, stopping just short of the monster, and whacking it with his staff. The staff snapped. Aw crap! he groaned. Chaos bit down, Ekyt moving sideways at the last second as the monster ate the rock he had been on seconds ago. It swallowed the rock.
Tikal pleaded with her father. Why ostracize him father? What has he done? Tikal begged. Tikal, you know all our tribesmen have been to war before. And they are all&one of us. This one you bring, he has to pass a test. You know that it is almost impossible to beat Chaos Unlimited! Tikal squealed. I know Tikal, but this is the way our tribe has always operated. No! Grandmother was a better leader! Tikal stormed off, surprised at herself for losing her temper.
Tiffany was an ultimate life form, so something extremely damaging for some else would be a paper cut for her. In this case, a spike had popped up and caught her in the leg. She grimaced and yanked her leg off the spike. Tiff, you okay? Sonic asked. Peachy. She said back. You chill here, Ill find Chris, and well get out of here lickety-split. Sonic, just be careful, dont juice into a hole or something. Im going to contact Shadow just in case.

(A # at the begging and end of a sentence is Shadow and Tiffany communicating telepathically.)

#Shadow!#
Shadow, who had been tossing an emerald in the air aimlessy, answered, bored.
#Whats up Tiff?#
#Sonics alone, A spike diced my leg, can you help out?#
#No#
#Dont give me that crap Shadow! You owe me! Get over here! Bring someone with some medical knowledge!#
#Fine. But after this were even!#

Ekyt dodged again, this time rolling and throwing a kick. But he was absorbed by the monster. Good. That was his plan. He leapt up on the rock chaos had eaten earlier, and snatched two chaos emeralds. Grabbing one more, he kicked his way out of the monsters mouth, holding three of the eight emeralds. Chaos Ultimate was now Chaos 5. And Ekyt&well, he was now beyond super or hyper. Meet Mega Ekyt. His hair was still brown, but longer and flew at weird angles. His red shirt glowed green with the power of the emeralds, same with his black pants and shoes. His gloves turned a deeper shade of red. He was faster, stronger, and definitely more lethal. Father, Ive never seen this! Tikal exclaimed. The scrolls&They are coming true! The tribes savior. Tikal, perplexed, voiced her concern. The ancient scrolls, passed down from leader to leader, they say a human will save the tribe from a great evil. Tikal, excited that her new boyfriend was finally getting a break, asked how it happens. Her enthusiasm wavered quickly.
Ekyt backed up, charged, at the speed of light, rolled into a ball, and flew into Chaos, knocking it over. He grabbed the emeralds and Chaos melted. Ekyt had won. Or so he thought. Tikal came over. Howd I do? Tikal was crying, he noticed it just then. She handed him the scroll her father had just showed her. It showed a human chained up, and a monster about to eat him. Ekyts eyes widened. That would be me, wouldnt it? he already knew the answer. He wished he knew how to get out of it.
Shadow grabbed the first person he knew who could help. Eden had some medical knowledge (Hope this is okay Violet- N.G.) Shadow, not thinking, just picked her up and ran. I hope Tiffany is alright&

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 1, 2006, 9:57:28 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOOH, I hope Tiffany's okay! Great story ^_^

Violet_Rose on August 31, 2006, 2:46:25 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseI love the way it's going! ^__~