Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Emerald's Go Bad?

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 44 - Emerald's Go Bad?

Chapter 44 - Emerald's Go Bad?
Chaos rose up behind Ekyt and struck, mistakenly hitting Tikal. Ekyt, now furious, had an idea. If I did a spindash before&that means my mega form can copy others attacks& Ekyt thought SONIC! And he was running faster and faster around Chaos, picking up Tikal, zipping up one of the ancient structures, jumping off and curling into a ball. He didnt have spines, but this was still gonna do damage. Ekyt hit Chaos just as it put up a shield. The two super-powers colliding, sending the whole tribe scurrying for cover. The electricity from the friction they were creating was frightening. They were face to face, Ekyt slowly gaining the advantage. He managed to reach in and grab another emerald. Four chaos emeralds (Ekyt) vs. Three emeralds and the Master Emerald. Ekyt ran in place, creating more electricity, before jumping up, his legs going in a figure-eight pattern, which caused the electricity he had built up to hit Chaos. Tikal, waking up, saw this, was happy he was winning, but upset that he was still going to lose (his life, see last issue), unless she did something quick.

Tiffany had caught a spike through the leg. Being an ultimate life form, it only meant that she would be out of commission for a couple of days. But it still hurt. Shadow arrived with Eden. Eden told Shadow to go on ahead, that she would help Tiffany. I think we should get you out of here first, that way we can fix this in a less rushed place. Tiffany agreed. Hang on. I cant believe I didnt think of this before- Chaos Control! In a brilliant flash, the two were bound for what had been Ekyts warehouse. Now it was everyones but his. Where had he gone anyway? They all wondered.

Sonic got into Eggmans base at the Mystic Ruins. The Egg Carrier was about to land as well. Sonic took cover for the time being, waiting for the right moment to zip aboard and get Chris out of there.

Kurt was still trying to get used to this time period. Where he came from, everyone was in the military. Men, women, children. Anyone alive amongst the grim backdrop he called home. He heard people complain about this time period, and he wanted to shake them and yell Youre lucky! But he couldnt. It was great here, and Amy went out of her way to make him feel comfortable. Did she like him? He couldnt say. He was good at reading every other emotion. Just not love. He couldnt be sure. He could tell Tails was with Cream, that Rouge had a crush on Knuckles, that Sonic&well, he was a mystery. He knew he liked Amy, but did he love her? And where had his Dad gone?

Ekyt and Chaos were across from each other, staring each other down. Ekyt rushed, still keeping Sonics speed. He jumped and rolled into a ball again, and hit Chaos square in the face. It fell to the ground, and melted away into the pond surrounding the Master Emeralds alter. Ekyt won the fight. He handed the emeralds to one of the chiefs servants, who flinched at the look. Now, you made a promise Chief. In case youve forgotten, I get three requests. First, I want you to listen to your daughter. Second, I want to be pardoned for all crimes I supposedly commited. And third, I want a chaos emerald that is mine. A promise is a promise. Tikal, I will stop the troops immediately- Tikal? Tikal had turned a green color, and spoke in an evil tone. Fools! Do you know how long Ive been waiting for that miserable beast to be destroyed? Tikal, take it easy- Wait. I know what happened! Ekyt pointed at the now-green Tikal. The Master Emerald has possessed her!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 2, 2006, 2:36:59 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME! I hope Tikal can get back to normal!

Violet_Rose on September 1, 2006, 12:21:29 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseOh, I like this chapter! ^_^