Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - Genesis

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 47 - Genesis

Chapter 47 - Genesis
Ekyt landed in reality. The words from that song rattling around in his head. Another loss. He laid on the grass for a while, well aware of the fact that he was back in his own time. He sat up, seeing Linda and Knuckles kiss in the distance. He shook his head. Boy, fate is sure kicking me in the butt. He thought he heard someone call his name, but he ignored it. Someone else who wants me dead probably. He was past the point of caring. He just walked up to the hotel, and asked for a room. No way kid. This response came from Paul, Ekyt friend. What? Never mind. Forget it. And you. Hey, man, Im just doin what Im told, alright. Thanks for the loyalty amigo. Ekyt walked out the door, deciding it was time to leave Station Square.
Knuckles and Linda, Chris, Sonic, and Shadow were all around the master emerald. Looks like he had a rough trip. Knuckles commented. Something went wrong, he never ignores someone calling his name. Linda pointed out. Was past uncool. But he needs his space. Ill catch up to him later. You dont suppose something happened with Tikal, do you? Chris asked, already knowing the answer. Tikal appeared beside them, head bowed. Yes, something did happen. She explained and the group collectively winced. Except for Shadow, who burst out laughing. Thats great! Stupid kid cant get a date with a women more than 10 centuries older than him! Linda punched him in the face. Shut up or Ill rip your throat out. She snarled. Maybe hes not my boyfriend, but he is my friend, and if you keep saying that, I will kill you. You get me? Sonic and Knuckles sat her down. Linda looked at them. I should talk to him, I caused this whole thing. She went off to look for him.
Kurt checked Tiffanys knee. Youre good as new Tiff. He told her. Thanks Kurt. Ive got a score to settle with Eggman! Can I come? Kurt asked. I just thought about it. If I stop him now, then the future will be different. My parents will still be alive, and so many others. Tiffany stopped him. If you do that, you and Paula wont exist. And I know youre parents wouldnt want that. Besides, what I have in mind for Eggman isnt death. He didnt kill me. An eye for an eye, Kurt.
Ekyt ran into Eden near Emerald Coast. Ekyt, how are you? she asked amiably. Huh? Oh, Im great Eden, thanks. Um, do me favor, okay? You didnt see me. Ekyt walked more, not waiting for an answer. I wonder what happened? Eden thought to herself. Ekyt was gone for ten minutes when Linda showed up. Have you seen Ekyt Eden? she asked. Eden, telling a half-truth, said I cant say I have Linda. Linda ran toward the emerald coast, finding Ekyt sitting up against a rock, eyes closed. hey. She said quietly. He opened his eyes and titled his head in response. Im sorry. She said. She felt that she had been saying that a lot lately. To quote a song, Linda, Ill never long for what might have been, regret wont waste my life again. The time has come to change my ways. He got up and walked on. Linda caught up. Youre not mad? No. Just tired. Ekyt lied. Tired of being jerked around. Ive gotta go. Ekyt said. But you live that way Linda said, pointing, thinking that in his haze he was distracted. I know. Came Ekyts reply. Im headed in the right direction. He said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 7, 2006, 10:03:25 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAw, Great work! Go get 'im TIFF ^^

Violet_Rose on September 3, 2006, 11:56:31 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww, i liked this chapter! ^_^