Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - Ekyt's Revelation (and Tiffany's Quest)

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 49 - Ekyt's Revelation (and Tiffany's Quest)

Chapter 49 - Ekyt's Revelation (and Tiffany's Quest)
Kurt and Tiffany spotted the Egg Carrier. Hang on Kurt, Im going to Chaos Control us up! Kurt held on, secretly enjoying it. Well, somewhat secretly, Tiffany had a sneaking suspicion that Kurt liked her. Oh well, time to rock. She could think about that later. They hit the deck of the Egg Carrier. Kurt was up almost as quick as she was. Old habits die hard. He said, unsmilingly. Heads up! Tiffany chaos blasted a robot to shreds, while Kurt pulled off a sweep kick, leaving it prone for her. Good teamwork. He commented. We can celebrate later though, weve got to get to the obese owner of this flying scrap heap.
Knuckles and Linda were exchanging knowledge of martial arts. Thats when Espio chose to appear. Anyone seen Ekyt? he asked solemnly, looking around. Yeah, he left two weeks ago Esp. Knuckles told him. Linda excused herself at this point, the tears finally setting in. When will he be back? Vector wants his help with a mission. Espio asked. Esp, I dont think hes coming back. After Linda and Tikal broke up with him each in a matter of days, he just kind of&left. Espio couldnt hide the fact he was stunned. I thought those two were& No, its me and Linda now. Knuckles said quickly. I see. Thanks Knux.
The three bikers all dismounted and formed a circle around Ekyt. One last chance shrimp. Hand over the goods or you eat asphalt. Ekyt smirked. He didnt care anymore. I was wondering where my next meal was coming from. He kicked him in the face before getting off the bike, blocking one punch while delivering another. Ekyt fought, and had two down in front of him. The third produced a pair of brass knuckles and proceeded to leave Ekyt lying from behind. No money boss. Oh well, that wise guy had it coming. Leave him here. Well find someone else. Eden decided to take a little rest too. During her walk, she found Ekyt jus getting to his feet. To say he was a mess would be an understatement. She ran over to him. He almost hit her by mistake, but stopped himself. Sorry bout that. He slurred. What on earth happened to you!? Eden exclaimed while helping him up. Some bikers took exception to the fact I wouldnt pay them. Geez. What are you up to now? she asked. Im working at a gym. Free workouts. Gotta keep in shape. For what I- I dont really know. He confessed. When are you coming back? Eden asked, though she could guess his answer. Im not coming back. Its pretty obvious Im not much help in Station Square. You know thats not true. Well, either way, its just too akward. Hold on a sec. Using one of the four emeralds he kept from the past, Ekyt healed himself. Thats better. Anyway, Ive gotta go. Take care of yourself. Ekyt got back on his bike and rode off, leaving Eden to question his sanity.
Kurt and Tiffany were having some problems. Tiffanys emerald had gotten away from her. No problem. But five robots turned to fifty. A blue blur spun up and knocked over ten of the robots. Need some help? Sonic was grinning at them while running circles around the dazed robots. Be my guest. Weve got to get to Eggman. Tiffany answered. All right, go for it, Ill mop up these losers! He bounced off the heads of the robots, taunting them so they shot each other. Boy, you guys are good! You musta drank your milk! Suckers! Catch me if you can!
Ekyt thought about it. Was Eden right? What had he always said to himself. No holding me back? What the heck was wrong with him. Girlfriend or not, Station Square was a city that needed help. Whether they wanted it or not, they were gonna get it in the form of the eighteen year old. But first he had to take care of something in the past&

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 8, 2006, 12:45:42 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome! ^^

Violet_Rose on September 7, 2006, 1:42:10 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseHeh, nice chapter! ^.~