Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 53 - THAT'S a relief

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 53 - THAT'S a relief

Chapter 53 - THAT'S a relief
I said no, Shadow. Dont be that way. Im telling it like it is! Violet (Violet_Rose) and Shadow were arguing. So youre gonna hang out with someone else? He has a name, and hes not into genocide! Violet snarled. Shadow grabbed her wrist, but a piece of wood bashed his wrist down. Uh uh uh! Ekyt wagged his finger at Shadow. Still being angry, he took a swipe at Ekyt, missing by inches. Pointing at Violet, Ekyt said Thats no way to treat a lady. Thats low, even by your standards. Shadows next punch connected. Ekyt flew back. Thats enough. Stay out of this Klein! (ShyWanderer43) Shadow shot at him. Im making it my business Shadow. I would suggest you leave her alone. Klein was staying calm, but he was reaching his boiling point fast. No need for another demo Klein, we know what you can do. Ekyt told him, chuckling while booting Shadow in the stomach. This isnt a tag team match! Shadow complained. Youre an ultimate life form and youre complaining. Allright, have it your way. Klein, you want this one while I get Violet out of here? My pleasure Ekyt. Klein powered up and soon had Shadow buried under a mound of earth. Fine. Peasants! Shadow skated away.

Thanks for the help guys. Ekyt raised his eyebrows. This from you, Violet? Im surprised. Yeah, well, Shadow would have been trouble. Its cool. Klein interjected. Well, Ive got to get going, Im heading to the floating island. Linda? Yeah. Arent you two splitsville? Looks that way. Ekyt let his head drop. Klein and Violet looked immediately sorry that they brought it up. Ekyt red-gloved hand closed slowly. He forced a smile. It happens. But youre upset anyway. Violet stated. It wasnt a question. Well, lets see, Ive been with Rouge twice, Amy twice, Tikal, Sasha (Texas_Luver), Roxy (Violet_Rose), and Linda. Thats eight relationships. Its gotta be me. Dont be so hard on yourself. Klein told him. Yeah, youll meet someone. Violet told him. I hope so. If it isnt Linda, I dont now who?

Ekyt continued toward the island, thinking, and bumped into Tiffany. Sorry Tiff. He muttered. Dont worry about it, youve got a lot on your mind. She told him, helping him up. Yeah. Tiffany thought about Kurt for a moment. Hard to say how she felt about him. Maybe it like a brother/sister thing. Kurt had wanted more, but who knew that he would disappear? Pardon me. Ive got to go to the island.

Linda had been having thoughts of her own. She had loved Ekyt, she did love Knuckles. But she wanted something different. She missed Ekyts quirks. She realized that the fact that he was different was what attracted her to begin with. Knux? Yeah? I think I miss Ekyt. Knuckles smiled knowingly. It never fails Linda. Whats that? Soultouch. You know the band you have on your chest? Yeah, what about it? Well, when you were near Ekyt, or talked about him, it glowed green. The color of the emerald. You two were meant for each other. How come you didnt tell me sooner? I had to let you find out on your own. Its a guardian thing. But youd better get him. I saw him with Rouge. Linda practically exploded with anger. That bimbo bat? Ill kill them both! She got up and darted toward Station Square.

Ekyt stopped by Rays (he got shot, remember) room in the hospital. How are you Ray? Ekyt asked him. Im alright kid. Thanks to you and Linda. How is she. Ekyt looked away. Ask Knuckles. She and him are; you know. Ouch! Im sorry buddy. Its alright. Ill get over it eventually. I have to. Ill be out of the hospital in about a week. I dont know what Ill do with myself. I cant run a bar anymore. How about helping me out Ray? We always need more people. You sure you want an old guy like me around? Youre not old, and you know what youre doing. Im a clueless eighteen year old with no life outside of fighting crime, and thats without a paycheck. You could help us a lot Ray. You built that bar by yourself, and it took direct bomb explosions to ruin it! Kid, first of all, I say yes. Second off all, I think someone else wants to see you. The man smiled at Ekyt and gestured at the door. There stood Linda.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 15, 2006, 10:57:47 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^

ShyWanderer043 on September 15, 2006, 7:38:36 AM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043Great chapter NG me and klein are happy to know that Ekyt and Linda might get back together isnt that right klein

Klein: yeah tell Ekyt i'm happy for him...

anyway cant wait to see what happenes next :)

Violet_Rose on September 14, 2006, 1:58:40 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome chapter nextguardian!
Oh! And thanks again! ^^