Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 55 - More Surprises

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 55 - More Surprises

Chapter 55 - More Surprises
Shadow raced forward, with Ekyt sidestepping him. Chaos connected with its tail, sending the human sprawling. With the emerald draining him, he had one more chance&Shadow he thought. Chaos Control! Ekyt shouted, disappearing, and then reappearing inside Chaos, throwing the emeralds out to his friends. Inside of chaos, he yelled Chaos Blast! Chaos exploded, and Ekyt charged Shadow, who chaos controlled out of harms way, landing behind Ekyt and kicking him in the head. Ekyt swept Shadows legs and tried to get the emerald away from him. Shadow stepped on Ekyt, but Ekyt chaos controlled away and landed on top of Shadow, holding him still while punching. As Shadow instinctively covered up, Ekyt grabbed his emerald. At this time, Ekyt ran out of power. The two collapsed.

Ekyt and Shadow both crawled forward, reaching for the emerald that had landed. Shadow was going to get there first. He grabbed the emerald and grappled with Ekyt. Ekyt, using power he didnt even know he had, fought back. But Shadow was too much. Ekyt was blown back, drained of energy. Violet (Violet_Rose), against her better judgment, used her hammer to hit Shadows hand. OW! he cried out. The emerald landed near the unconscious Ekyt. Linda forced the emerald into his hand. Klein (Shywander43), seeing Violet was in trouble, bought Ekyt a little time. Cmon, wake up. the bloodied unconscious Ekyt now had a gun pressed to his temple. This ends here, human!

The emerald glowed and Ekyt sat up, punching Shadow in the face, causing his shot to go wild. But it appeared that was the last act he was going to get in. Chaos 0 was still a threat, and it proved it now by stabbing Ekyt with one of its long claws. He was suspended in the air, unable to move. Linda, grabbing a rock, threw it at chaos, breaking its grip. Ekyt fell back down in a heap. Everyone watched as a blue blur grabbed the emerald. Well faker, end of the line. Its just you and me. And if hes dead, youre gonna pay! Sonic snarled. Ekyt, barely alive, coughed out Its over faker! Linda forced him to lie back down. Shadow aimed the gun at Ekyt, who pushed Linda out of the way and rolled away himself. In his pain-laden haze, Ekyt saw Chaos going for the same stabbing move on Sonic. Ekyt grabbed its tail. Nope! Tails, ring me! Tails tossed Ekyt a power ring. That hit the spot! the newly healed Ekyt said. Now, to business. Sonic, once youre done with Shadow, Id like to have a turn. But right now, I owe this monstrosity for almost killing me! Ekyt charged, but Tikal appeared and stopped him. Huh? Tikal? Tikal had tears in her eyes. Please, hes only acting on my orders. The whole group made a sound of complete surprise. You ordered him to kill me? No, to protect Shadow. Hes important. Not important enough. Ekyt snarled. Please, dont make this any harder! She begged. Chaos stabbed again, and Ekyt jumped. With its hand caught, Ekyt jumped on it, snapping it off. Dont hurt it! Then call it off! If this thing means so much to you, call it off! Ill put it out of its misery! I cant do that Ekyt. You have to beat it. Fine. Any objections to me handling this while you handle Shadow, Sonic? Nope, Im good. Alright!

NEXT ISSUE: SONIC VS. SHADOW, EKYT VS. CHAOS 0, and TIKAL VS. LINDA!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 17, 2006, 11:07:24 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME CHAPTER ^^

Violet_Rose on September 16, 2006, 11:50:20 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseWoah! Some action! Awesome! ^_^