Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - The Kiss of Death

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 57 - The Kiss of Death

Chapter 57 - The Kiss of Death
You win this round, blue! Shadow yelled. Yup. Why are you doing this again? Sonic asked him. Its what I have to do. What would Maria want? Sonic asked. Say her name again, and Ill.. I dont mean it that way Shadow. I mean, you know what she told you before she died. Think about how she meant it. Shadow chaos controlled away, thinking about it.
Finding Tikal turned out to be easy. Ekyt woke up. Apparently he had passed out from blood loss. He awoke, chained next to Linda. How does this keep happening? Ekyt asked her. Got me. You okay? You betcha. Uh oh, maybe not. Here came Eggman and Shadow. Shadow walked past both of them, to a prisoner Ekyt hadnt noticed before. Shadow tickled Rouge under the chin. Rouge tried to bite him, but he hit her. Hey dirtbag! Ekyt called out. He kicked Shadow in the face. Take this as a threat: If you hurt either one of them, or anyone else, I will rip your quills off. Eggman, with a metal glove on, punched Ekyt in the stomach. Shadow forced his head up. Youre not going to win. If the doctor didnt have plans for you, Id kill you. Doctor? Thank you Shadow. Now, Ekyt, you can cooperate, or, one by one, I kill everyone. Rouge, Linda, as well as Violet, Eden, and Tiffany. What did they do? They aligned themselves with you. And that miserable hedgehog, Sonic. And you know what, their killing wont be instant. I will break bones, one by one. If they have wings, Ill clip them. And then youll be alone. And Ill let you live, so you can live with the guilt. Ekyt, stone faced, but clearly angry, snarled his answer. Alright, what do I have to do? Not just you, everyone is going to their part. You and Linda are going to be my physical specimens, and Rouge and Eden are going to be my maids. Tiffany and Violet.. Well, Ill let Shadow deal with her. Do we have a deal? Do I have a choice? No. Eggman walked over to Linda and broke a finger. Alright! Deal! Fine! Just leave them alone! Eggman punched him in the face this time. You will show me respect, and speak when spoken to! Clear? Crystal. Ekyt muttered, watching Linda grit her teeth at the pain.
Eggman left them alone. Everyone okay? Eden asked. No. But Ill live. Was the response. Rouge was licking her teeth. Sharpening my fangs, Im going to bite them on the neck. Im part vampire you know. Ekyt gulped. Relax, were one the same side, remember? Ekyt nodded, then turned to Linda. Are you okay? Broken finger? Ive had worse, Ill be fine? she said, smiling inspite of the tears that were just drying. Ill make him pay for that. For all of this! Rouge, youre the accomplished thief here. Can you get something to pick the locks when he lets you out? Piece of cake. Its up to the rest of us to do what he says for now. They had all been freed from their shackles and were claiming the large room. Rouge found a bunk bed and claimed if, saying that heights calmed her down. Tiffany didnt need to sleep. Ekyt did, but decided not to since he was the chief target of Eggman right now. Eden curled up calmly in a corner. Violet paced angrily in the back of the room. That left Ekyt and Linda.
I can put the finger back in place, but itll hurt. Ekyt told her apologetically. Ill do it. Linda punched the wall and her finger snapped back into place. Youre tough. Ekyt said, grinning. Later, Tiger. Right now, weve got to get out of here. Wait. Linda, theres something you need to know..I-I-.. You love me? She said teasingly. Yeah. You knew that already. But the other thing.. I think I should stop trying to be a hero. Linda looked shocked. Why on earth would you do that? All of them Ekyt said, gesturing at the collection of creatures in the room are here because of me. Im cursed. Im the kiss of death. Linda kissed him while the others pretended not to notice. When it was over, she smiled and fixed his collar. Im still alive. Give it time. Ekyt said with a chuckle. oh, shut up. Besides, you need to take this, because I know youre gonna pull some hero stunt. She whistled and a small chao, her favorite, appeared beside her. Ekyt chuckled when he saw it had a trench coat like his. He started to pet it, but stopped, remembering that chao had a bad habit of biting him. Not this one. This one jumped onto his hand. This is new. Take what hes holding, its for you. You gave me the emerald necklace, this is for you. The chao dropped a miniature power ring into his hand. Stick it on your belt. It might just help you get out of a tight spot. Linda told him. Ekyt took of his coat and shirt and laid it down for her. He was embarrassed, never mind the fact that he was actually in decent shape. He was always embarrassed with Linda around. And usually around every other female too.
Eggman led him away the next day. After strapping him into a chair, he took a needle and jabbed it violently into Ekyts arm. Good. You do feel pain. Eggman laughed. The little chao with the trench coat popped out of Ekyts pocket and grabbed a nail gun, nailing Eggman to the ground. Eggman swatted the little chao. That was all Ekyt could take. He felt himself turning red, getting angry. Beyond anger. I warned you! I told you I would kill you if you harmed any innocent creature! Eggman frantically yelled for Shadow. The little chao unconscious on the floor, the power ring Linda had given Ekyt surged. He snapped the bindings that held him down. YOURE MINE!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 20, 2006, 1:15:57 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ MORE MORE MORE!!! ^-^ sorry, I'm hyper, I just had five pieces of candy and two mountain dews

Violet_Rose on September 19, 2006, 2:23:20 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseMore please! ^_^