Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 58 - The Great Escape, and the Vacation

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 58 - The Great Escape, and the Vacation

Chapter 58 - The Great Escape, and the Vacation
Eggman bellowed for Shadow. Shadow chaos controlled in front of Ekyt. What are you doing? Shadow snarled. Making him pay for hurting innocent animals and people. Shadow smiled nastily. I cant let you do that. Who says I need your permission? Get out of my way! The ring glowed. You want a fight? So be it! Chaos spear! The spears hit Ekyt, square in the chest, but he walked forward. Chaos bla-.. Ekyt hit Shadow in the face, slamming him through a metal bulkhead. Eggman was cheering for Shadow. Ekyt turned toward him, eyes mean, and glowing gold. Youre going to pay, fat boy! Eggman had gotten himself free and ran. Ekyt stood in front of him, arms crossed. If you wanna play, stay in the sand box! Ekyt yelled as he punched him, sending the overweight maniac into Shadow.

Next to him, Tiffany appeared, followed by Eden, Rouge, Tiffany, Violet, and- Sunny (A Violet_Rose creation, surprise!)? Where did you come from? Ekyt asked Sunny. The moue responded. Nice eyes, they look like mine! But to answer your question, how do you think everyone else escaped? She said, smiling. I appreciate the help. For now, everyone take cover! Oh, and if you have an aversion to seeing these two hurt, cover your eyes. Rouge stopped him. Look, Im good now. But cant you let them off the hook? Ill take your chao to someone I know, hell be fine. But you have to promise me not to lay a hand on Shadow unless he provokes you. Promise? Promise. UGH! Shadow punched Ekyt. Rouge had seen enough. Keep him here. She said, pointing at Ekyt. She sauntered over to Shadow. It looked like she was kissing his neck, but Shadow was actually yelling with pain. Rouge had bit him, the blood gushing from Shadows neck and dripping down her fangs. Okay, Im convinced. Ekyt took the suffering Shadows emerald and handed it to Tiffany. Were outta here! She exclaimed! Chaos Control!

Well, that was a nightmare. Ekyt said to Linda as they all went their separate ways. But theres still a problem.. Ekyt said. And its not one I can deal with. Whats that? Linda asked, helping her limping human friend. Tikal wasnt on the ship. And, to be honest, Im still upset over what happened. (Ekyt is referring to the Ekyt X Tikal and Linda X Knuckles issues- N.G.) Well, yeah, who wouldnt be? Linda commented, uncomfortable as well. Well, come one, weve got to get you cleaned up- again! How on earth do you do this?! Linda exclaimed, looking Ekyt up and down. Well, when you have more enemies than friends, and one is a genius, and one is an ultimate life form, you tend to.. Okay, I get the message wiseguy! But still.. You dont have to do that, you know. What? Take the huge risks. We already know youre one of us. No Im not. He answered. What do you mean? Oh, the human thing? No, not that. Or not just that anyway. Im just too frustrated with everything. I just need to clear my head. But theres no where to go.. Not anymore. How about the Mystic Ruins jungle? Its where I was born. Most people are too afraid to go there. Linda suggested. Sure. Im coming along, of course. Naturally. Ekyt intoned. Well, hey, a girl needs her servant! Im hungry, go get me food! she joked. Yeah. But I do need a break.. Okay. How do you want to get there? Linda rolled her eyes. Duh, you carry me! Piggyback! she jumped on. Alright, thank God its only a mile walk! Hang on!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on September 29, 2006, 10:57:44 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehoglol, ONLY a mile. Good Luck Eykt ^^ The fat boy line was hilarious

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 23, 2006, 12:58:18 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME!!!

ShyWanderer043 on September 22, 2006, 2:49:23 PM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043good chapter

Violet_Rose on September 22, 2006, 2:21:37 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome chapter! Thanks for the surprise! ^.~