Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - BLAST! from the Past

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 61 - BLAST! from the Past

Chapter 61 - BLAST! from the Past
Shadow was up in instant, but Ekyt was gone. Westopolis was in ruins. Shadow continued his journey at blinding speed. A leg shot out and caught Shadow. Miss me? Ekyt laughed. He jumped backward when Shadow took a swipe at him. A gun cocked. Shadow had chaos controlled behind Ekyt. Ekyt ducked down, stealing Shadows motorcycle. Cmon, catch me if you can! Or Ill get to Maria first! I Hope this pays off! Ekyt thought. If not, Im done for! Just as he thought, Shadow was frozen by the thought of Maria. Time to scout for survivors. Shadow chaos-controlled in front of him. The writings on the wall Ekyt. Chaos Blast! The mist engulfed Ekyt again. He landed with a hard PLUNK inside the cave.

Not friendly territory.

Knuckles turned to face Eggman and a slew of his new 200 series of robots. Knucklehead! Nothing if not predictable, my anthropomorphic friend! Watch who youre calling friend. Ya know, fat boy, Knuckles started, They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. And youre looks like roadkill (From Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick). Besides, if I had a face like yours, Id try to make up for it with some sort of a personality. Eggman was so mad he started to hyperventilate. You know, a little Prevental (Inhaler) will clear that right up. Or diet and exercise. Now get out of my way! he barked. Forget it! My new 200-series robots will annihilate you. Fat chance. Ohh, sorry, that mustve hurt. Slim chance. Knuckles commented. Get him! Knuckles fought off the first five of the E-200 series, then one scored a shot with its rifle. A kick, followed by a blast of Water, Wind, Earth, and Fire, signaled the arrival of Klein (ShyWanderer43), the powered up version. Thanks Klein! Lets get Tikal out of here!

Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) started her walk around town. She had doubts about how she looked, probably due to something that happened in her past; she just wished she could remember. (See Shadowthe_Hedgehogs awesome remake of Shadows game!- N.G.) She was lost in thought when a hedgehog hit her. Im sorry! Oh Geez! he helped her up. Thanks. It happens, I wasnt watching where I was going. Tiffany told him. It was then she noticed the green hedgehog looked troubled. He closed his eyes quickly. Are you okay? she asked him, concerned. Unlike her stubborn brother, she did care about others. I-Im sorry. Um, Im Kurt. You have nice eyes. Oh damn, did I really say that? He wondered. Tiffany laughed good-naturedly. Thanks, you too! The yellow and red thing is cool! Oh, Im Tiffany by the way. Oh crap, Did I really say that? Erh- it was nice meeting you! Kurt said enthusiastically. Same here! Ill see you around town, okay? T-That would be n-n-nice. Kurt stammered. As she walked away, he looked at his watch. 11:24 a.m. Kurt planned on being in this spot every day at 11:24

Ekyt sat up, shaking his head. He wished his eyes were deceiving him. They werent. Linda was kissing Staph. Ekyt rolled out of the cave, and down the hill. Thats weird-..I- what the heck? Ekyt was his normal color, pale white, but now he had streaks of red on his arms and legs. That chaos blast.. could it have made me? Ekyt had to try it. Besides, it beat walking. Chaos Control! Ekyt aimed for Station Square. He landed a second later. Now this could be fun. He suddenly found himself hating his past, like a certain ultimate life form..
Linda pushed Staph away. You jerk! Look what you did! I told you to get away from me, not kiss me! And if you touch me again, Ill cripple you! Your body says no, but your soul says yes.. Staph moved forward. Suddenly a blur bashed into him. Touch her again and you really will be a ghost (See last ish- NG). Ekyt? In the flesh. But better! Oh, Staph, Ive been to Station Square and back, so Id imagine my energy is just about gone. So, Ill leave you with this: CHAOS BLAST! Staph was rocketed into the cave wall. You okay Linda? She didnt bother to question him. Lets just go home. I need a vacation after this vacation! Corny ending, I know!
LOOK FOR MORE NEXT GUARDIAN SONIC X! ISSUE 62 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER- NG

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on October 18, 2006, 7:33:15 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseTotally awesome ;P

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 15, 2006, 11:54:14 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ Thanks for mentioning my story ^-^

Flashthehedgehog on October 14, 2006, 7:21:43 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogReally? *looks around corner* OMG I see it! Just kidding. Good chapter