Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 66 - Room Service

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 66 - Room Service

Chapter 66 - Room Service
No Amy, you cant come, its dangerous! Sonic said for the millionth time. So am I! Amy exclaimed. Howzat? Youre a pink hedgehog in a red skirt! Amy Rose rolled her eyes. Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, youve forgotten my most important accessory! She hammered his foot. Can I come now? she asked sweetly as Sonic hobbled in pain. Fine, that hammer of yours might be useful. Time to go Chaos Emerald hunting. Of course, Sonic wasnt the only one in the market for some chaos..

Knuckles was just leaving. It seemed since he had arrived in Station Square, he had loosened up a bit. Hed never admit it, but if felt good. He stopped leaving when he heard footsteps on the other side. Rouge was tearing up the steps. Oh, its just you Rouge. For a minute I was worried. Knuckles told her. Keep worrying Knux! She pointed. Soldiers. They looked like trees. With mean eyes. And guns. Lots of guns. Get away from the master emerald. Dark Oak will be pleased with our acquisition. One said. Dark Oak? Rouge said, eyes widening. That means..Metarex!

Ekyt, Linda, Kurt, and Shadow were all in the same hospital room. It was a converted apartment complex, so it was a good-size room. Ekyt was hurt from the battle and giving blood. Linda was hurt from being impaled on Metal Shadows spiked hands. Kurt had been slashed across the stomach. Shadow had lost an incredible amount of blood from the fight with Metal Shadow. Kurt was unconscious. Bad timing. His injuries meant that Tiffany (shadowthe_hedgehog) didnt have an energy source to use her chaos powers. And given the crowd of thugs in the doorway, this wasnt going to be a quiet day of recovering. The Hornets were back in town, and had bad blood with all the injured parties. And boy, was the blood gonna spill!

Klein (ShyWanderer43) was just taking a walk around town. People had heard of him, and how he had destroyed the Hornets. They seemed genuinely surprised at how laid-back he was. But that was Kleins style. And it worked, just ask the gang members and robots that crossed his path. Sure has been quiet he thought. His turns took him down a back alley behind the hospital. A leg was sticking out of a dumpster. What the-? Klein opened the dumpster. A semi-concious nurse and an out-cold doctor were in there. Klein woke them up, and managed to hear Bees..Gang..Ow. So, the hornets are back.. But a hospital? They usually stay away from drugs.. As luck would have it, a newspaper was in a garbage can. Klein read the headline. The picture was of Ekyt zapping a robotic Shadow with heart paddles. The others stories were of Ekyt and Sonic giving blood, the critical condition of Kurt, located at the Station Square hospital. Klein didnt need long to put two and two together. He powered up and raced up the stairs.

Sonic stopped short of a big ravine. He kicked a rock off. Thirty seconds later the rock hit bottom. Sonic whistled. Thats a long drop. Amy looked over the edge and gasped. Sonic, look! There was a ton of diamonds in the ravine. But one was glowing a little too brightly. A chaos emerald! Hang on Ames! He picked her up and started running down the ravine. Eggmans hovercraft was showed up. Oh no you dont! Sonic ran faster. It was a race to the chaos emerald.

The four injured parties, plus Tiffany, were relaxing. Ekyt hated it. Hospitals in general for that matter. A knock came at the door. Room Service. A voice called out. They all exchanged glances. This isnt a hotel, and no one ordered room service! Ekyt called back. Janitor. Ekyt shook his head. Shadow looked over at Ekyt. Hornets? The only ones dumb enough. He said quietly. Grabbing a food tray, he answered the door. HI! the lead Hornet shouted. Ekyt broke the tray over his head and slammed the door. The door broke in. Ekyt swung for the fences with his cane, hurting his leg in the process. The blood he had donated was still taking a toll on him, making him susceptible to injury. And he was the only one who could get out of bed. That meant he had to suck it up. Tiffany was unharmed, but didnt have a chaos emerald. Fortunately, help was on the way.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 16, 2006, 3:28:37 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^

Tiffany: no offense, but just because I don't have an emerald doesn't mean I can't fight, I still had 50 years of practice with my fighting skills ^^

LOL, srry, just had to add that in ^^ Nice chapter NG

nextguardian on December 19, 2006, 12:17:45 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI should have mentioned that. I'll make up for it in the next issue.

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 20, 2006, 6:26:56 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogIt's ok, don't worry about it ^^

Flashthehedgehog on December 16, 2006, 11:31:06 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWhat a great chapter, I can imagine Eykt breaking the tray over the hornet's head. So comical ^^ Well done

nextguardian on December 17, 2006, 11:33:38 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, yeah. I've always wanted to do that, and the thing with the heart paddles...

ShyWanderer043 on December 16, 2006, 3:55:14 AM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043as always NG great chapter dont you think klein
 
Klein: (just looks at ShyWanderer and nods at him saying nothing)
 
(chuckles) bet the hornets are gonna be pretty scared once they see you
 
Klein: (again he just nods)
 
sorry but you know him he doesnt talk much anyway cant wait to see the next one