Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - Hospital Hijinx

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 67 - Hospital Hijinx

Chapter 67 - Hospital Hijinx
Will you sit down before you get yourself killed?! Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) told Ekyt. There are a lot of them. Raising his voice so the Hornets could hear, he yelled Morons travel in packs! Ekyt looked around desperately for a weapon. Tiffany could handle herself just fine in 50-1 combat, but Ekyt was, well, human. His searches found him a bed pan and an IV stand. Not ideal weapons. But they would have to do.

Klein ran up the stairs. Fully powered up, he scared the life out of the medical personnel. Of all people, the cafeteria lady got in his way. Waving her soup ladle, she yelled I dont know who or what you are young man, but we do not go frolicking through a hospital! Klein rolled his eyes. He didnt want to have to explain. Suddenly, the ceiling gave way to a group of three hornets. Klein looked at them. They looked at Klein. Then they ran screaming to the nearest window where they jumped out. It was only the second story. Luck for them. He kept moving, he had to get up to the top floor.

Knuckles and Rouge had their backs to the master emerald. No matter how many they wrecked, they were outnumbered. The only advantage they had was height. They could punt the soldiers down before they got near the emerald. Hey Red, any ideas? Rouge panted, exhausted. I can hold out here. See if you can get help. I hate to say it, but were gonna need it! Knuckles caught another one with a right cross. Angrily, he kicked the lead and knocked them all down the altar like dominos. Rouge took off, hoping to find someone.

Ekyt flung the bedpan like a Frisbee, managing to bang it off the head off one of the Hornets pouring into the room. Tiffany would have laughed, but she was kind of busy fighting for all their lives. Ekyt had the IV stand and charged forward, in effect clothes-lining a ton of them. It seemed his blood was flowing better. Or the adrenaline kicked in. Whatever the case, he and Tiffany were wrecking the losers when screams started to come from the other end of the hall. And they got closer. Ekyt, you watch the others! Whatever it is, Ill handle it! Tiffany told him. Ekyt said right! and backed up toward the four beds. Linda was just waking up. Shadow had been awake, but was too badly hurt to move. Kurt was still unconscious.
Klein had to force his way toward the door. He gave these clowns a chance to get away without violence. If they didnt, well.. He opened the door and had to step back as a coffee pot came flying at him. Tiffany charged out, then stopped. Oops. Sorry Klein. Klein looked at the dented coffee pot and held it up with a This was almost me expression. Tiffany shrugged. I missed right? Klein stepped in. To her surprise, he uttered What happened here? Tiffany started to answer when there was a tapping sound at the window. It was Rouge, and she looked panicked.

Sonic ran faster, holding onto Amy while reaching with his other hand. He snatched the- emerald? Its a fake? Sonic threw it down. Hah-ha, of course it is! Eggman shouted. Its the diamonds Im after hedgehog! I own this spot and I can do what I please. Now go away or Ill call the cops! Sonic muttered, but picked Amy up and zipped away. Is he telling the truth Sonic? Amy asked. Yeah. But what hes going to do with those diamonds is a different story.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShyWanderer043 on December 20, 2006, 7:16:42 AM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043lol funny chapter klein almost got the coffe pot right in his face

Klein:....

aww come on klein gotta admit that the look on your face when you saw the pot coming was pretty funny

Klein:...(a smile smile comes across his face)okay maybe a little bit funny...

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 27, 2006, 2:44:52 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogTiffany: Heh, oops, sorry Klein

nextguardian on December 20, 2006, 11:07:10 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianHe speaks!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 20, 2006, 6:35:35 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ Great chapter!!! hopefully Knux can handle things until Rouge gets back

nextguardian on December 20, 2006, 6:55:56 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianHere's hoping...

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 20, 2006, 7:26:01 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogyup ^^

Flashthehedgehog on December 20, 2006, 3:05:30 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogI really enjoyed reading that chapter, so much going on. In any case, Flash would've laughed his head off when the bed pan hit the hornets, (and then would probably get knocked out)

nextguardian on December 20, 2006, 6:55:33 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI can't believe I'm typing this stuff...So much of this stuff would be hilarious to do in real life!