Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 68 - Altar-ing fate

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 68 - Altar-ing fate

Chapter 68 - Altar-ing fate
Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) threw open the window. Rouge climbed in and dusted herself off. Look, me and Red are in trouble. Big trouble. We need help! Tiffany calmed her down and asked her to explain. Theres no time! Gimme the kid, were flying! Ekyt looked over at them. Take care of them. Ill handle whatever this is and come back. Rouge picked him up and flew toward the alter. From a distance, it looked like ants were climbing up it, but upon closer inspection.

Klein (ShyWanderer043) and Tiffany didnt do much in the way of talking. Kurt was awake, and Shadow could sit up. Linda was okay, but dizzy from blood loss and her ribs hurt. She had taken to sitting by the window. Suddenly she hit the deck. A rock came sailing through the window. Tiffany caught it whizzing by her head. She peered down. A group of kids, probably in high school, were throwing rocks, and yelling insults. Go home freaks! Down with Echidnas! and so on. Klein looked down. The kids didnt know him. Yet. Forming a few dirt clods (He didnt want to hurt them seriously), Klein offered a couple to Tiffany. They started throwing back, covering the pests in a muddy landslide. Klein added water and presto- mud-sculptures.

Rouge landed with Ekyt. Knuckles was still fighting, but clearly losing steam. Ekyt ran over to an advancing robot and slid down the altar, taking all of them out on one side. Ekyt climbed back up. There were three more sides, and there was no way Ekyt could pull that stunt again. Rouge had an idea. Good think. Ekyt was out of them. She explained her idea and Ekyt looked down. This is gonna hurt. He said. Just you kiddo. Just think of it as a favor to your old flame. (LOL! That cracked me up for no reason- Random NG fact 3! flame as in girlfriend only Nothing perverted, btw)

Linda walked down the hall and back. She couldnt sit still. She had things to tell Ekyt. Things that she had only just realized herself. Shadow was restless too. He wanted revenge. And it burned him up to owe anyone anything. Kurt was too groggy to think very much. He was glad everyone was safe. He didnt know what was going on at the Floating Island.

Rouge held onto Ekyt. He was poised beneath her (In flying mode- NG) like a cruise missle. Knuckles threw Rouge and, in effect, Ekyt, like a paper airplane. Ekyt turned into a human battering ram as he and Rouge mowed down the Metarex. It bruised them both up pretty good. Rouge landed and dropped Ekyt. Oops! Im sorry! Im just so tired.. Knuckles rushed over to help her. Ekyt sat up, massaging his back. Im fine, thanks. He muttered. It looked like he was walking home.

Linda managed to go get food for everyone. She was making good progress. Ekyt stumbled down the hall, tattered coat and bloodied face. And countless scratches. Everyone shook their heads. Another fight? Tiffany asked, already knowing the answer. Yup. Linda got up again. Lets get you bandaged up. Linda said. Ekyt didnt bother protesting. Thank God only his upper body was cut. No alcohol. Ekyt said. His shirt had to be cut off him because of all the blood. Linda knew how to dress wounds. What crazy stunt did you pull this time? Linda asked. Like a concerned wife.. Ekyt thought. Oh my God, I sounded like a wife! Linda thought. Uh, never mind.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on February 5, 2007, 12:12:48 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_Rose*whistles* Cool chapter dude =D

Flashthehedgehog on January 3, 2007, 12:47:46 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogLol, a very good chapter NG. I liked the part with the school kids.

ShyWanderer043 on January 2, 2007, 11:57:40 PM

ShyWanderer043 on
ShyWanderer043lol very nice chapter NG that was pretty funny what you did too Klein
 
Klein: ....well...they shouldn't have been throwing those rocks...

Shadowthe_hedgehog on January 2, 2007, 9:55:24 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogLOL, cute ^^

Kewl chapter!