Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Just When You thought it was Safe...

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 4 - Just When You thought it was Safe...

Chapter 4 - Just When You thought it was Safe...
The shield protected them during the blast. They all had little cuts running to escape the collapsing building, but nothing major. Mostly nerves were shot. It was time to go home and rest. Ekyt, depressed by nature, was somehow more depressed even though he had helped save their lives. He thought he knew why. He climbed to the top of Mount Fate, looking down on Mobius.

Oh, you were so brave Sonic! Thank you! Sally kissed him. Well done Sonic. Elias, the prince, extended his hand. Youre in for a reward mboy. King Acorn said.

Thanks Knux. Not that I needed the help. Julie-Su joked. Yeah, yeah, I know you can handle yourself. She kissed him on the cheek. Its the thought that counts.

Tails and Amy went off to play by the pond where the power rings came. They were holding hands.

Shadow wasnt in love with hope. But she looked so much like Maria. He couldnt help but protect her like he was her sister.

That left Ekyt. He would have to lick his wounds alone. He thought of Linda-Su. Beautiful girl. But Im human.. man, thats a drag. He heard someone climbing behind him. He turned, ready to strike, but stopped. Linda-Su stood before him. Hi. Ekyt said, surprised to see her. Hi. Um, I wanted to thank you for rescuing me. Its my job. Ekyt said, blushing. No, your job is protecting the chaos emeralds. Okay, I like to help out. I know. And its really sweet of you. She kissed him on the cheek. From his shocked look, she cocked her head. You never did tell me if you had ever been kissed. No. I just never met the right girl. Ekyt answered, still shocked. Linda smiled, then looked down at his leg. Oh My God! How on earth did you walk on that? Let alone climb or run? Huh? Oh, it happens. Thats all you have to say about it? And geez, what happened to your side? An arrow. My God! Give me that shirt! Ekyt reluctantly shrugged it off. Linda pulled a knife from somewhere (Ekyt was ashamed he hadnt realized she was armed.) and cut the shirt into strips. She tied one around his slender midsection and the other around his leg. She had seen a lot of wounds in her time with the police, but these were bad. She bandaged them quickly. Thanks, but you didnt have to.. Linda-Su shook her head. I knew you guardians were a different breed. The stupidity is a human trait. Ekyt said, actually chuckling. Linda-Su grinned. Well, um, Id better go. But Ill see you around the Island, right? Yeah. She decided to kiss him again.
Sonic saw this, and smiled to himself. Way to go kid! Then he was knocked unconscious. Nack stood behind him with a broken bat. Hey kid! Nack yelled, then threw a knife with a note attached at Ekyt. Ekyt knocked it down with his staff, then read it.

Olive grove tomorrow at dawn, if you ever want to see Sonic alive again.



Kyte


Id better get this to Knuckles! Thank you again! She grabbed him. Hold it, Im coming too! Just jump, Between your coat and my dreadlocks well glide. Ekyt dove off, and glided toward the home of the guardians, Haven. This was huge, and he wasnt about to mess it up for Sonic, the first one to trust him.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jo_Pen on October 4, 2006, 4:38:16 PM

Jo_Pen on
Jo_PenNice touch between Ekyt and Linda Su. I get to see where the whole thing began. ^_^

Flashthehedgehog on October 1, 2006, 11:40:47 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogyay! Nice chapter. I used to love Nack the Weasel

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 27, 2006, 3:19:34 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogGREAT CHAPTER ^-^

Violet_Rose on September 27, 2006, 1:04:18 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseWoah! Loved it! Awesome job NG! ^.~