Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Opposite Day

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 5 - Opposite Day

Chapter 5 - Opposite Day
After a brief session with Knuckles, Ekyt limped into the Olive Grove. He was dressed in the traditional clothes of the duel, which was bearfoot with loose fitting pants (think Karate Gis, but in black) His evil counterpart was almost exactly the same, except he wore white pants. Ekyt knew his only chance of winning was to go on the defensive, because his leg and his side (he was injured in past issues- N.G.) were still not 100%. In this was his opponents first mistake. Now, in the fight scene, EKYT is the good guy, and KYTE is the bad Guy. Anyone have a better name for the reverse Ekyt? Really, that name kinda sucks, lol.

Kyte focused on attacking Ekyts leg and side, forgetting Ekyt had arms and another leg. Kyte flipped Ekyt over and grabbed his leg. Linda-Su watched as Ekyts leg was being bent at a horrible angle. It didnt break, and Ekyt simply bit down on Kytes other hand before attacking himself. An onslaught of offense on both sides was what Sonic woke up to. He pretended to be out cold, so Ekyt wouldnt get distracted. Ekyt landed a hard kick to Kytes face as Kyte (Pronounced Kee-Tay, for the record- NG) punched Ekyts hurt ribs. Both fell. Ekyts leg was hurt worse than ever, but he had Kyte on the run. Ekyt grabbed onto his evil duplicates head and fell backward, driving the evil imitation into the ground. After a count of ten, Ekyt was still standing. Kyte was not.

Ekyts side had been opened again. He limped away, and called to Linda-Su. Would you mind breaking the lock on the cage? Sonic needs medical attention. And so do I& Ekyt slurred. Knuckles grabbed him to steady him. Just a little dizzy. Linda-Su helped Ekyt back to Knothole, where Doctor Quack sewed him up. King Acorn and Ekyt met for the first time. Ekyt went to bow, but the doctor, king, and Linda-Su all stopped him, fearing that he would hurt his side. Its an honor sire. Ekyt coughed out. Always a pleasure to meet a new subject. Ekyt, is it? And youre a guardian? Yes sir. Ekyt answered. But should you ever need my help.. Ekyt said. King Acorn smiled. Yes, I will keep you in mind. You guardians have proven helpful in the past. At any rate, I wished to extend my get well wishes. Thank you sire. You too. (King Acorns been sick for a long time- NG). While he was sitting around, Linda-Su asked him some questions.

Have you been here long? No, just a week. Ekyt answered quickly. Then she dropped the bomb. Why did you come here? Ekyt ran a hand through his hair, then stared angrily at his now-bloody hand. Ive always wanted to be here. To guard. To protect. Ive grown to hate my own species somewhat. Ekyt answered. Why? What could have happened to make him that upset? Ekyts tone turned somber. I was ridiculed. Labeled a freak. All because I wouldnt conform to their stupid standards. Drugs. Loveless sex. I wouldnt dress like them, act like them. I was different. Bullied. After a while I embraced their taunts, became a freak like they wanted. I mistook their amusement for respect. Something Ill never do again. But you know, I knew about Sonic and Knuckles, everyone here who does whats right. Thats why Im here. Linda-Su was impressed. She decided to throw him a curve. Ever have girlfriend. Ekyt shook his head. I never had time. Besides, they saw me as a freak too. He looked away. Linda decided to stop there. Ekyt had suffered enough for one day.

.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jo_Pen on October 4, 2006, 4:55:25 PM

Jo_Pen on
Jo_PenTyke (pronounced TIE-KEY) But then everyone is gonna pronounce it the way its spelled, lol. Like TIKE. So please don't go with my humble suggestion, lol!

What's wrong with King Acorn that he is sick?

I'm also gonna work on coming up with a pic of Ekyt, just for fun, alrighty?!

And aren't humans like that in real life? Too bad.... : (

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 3, 2006, 9:59:40 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogGreat Chapter NG ^-^

Violet_Rose on October 3, 2006, 5:23:23 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseWow, nice chapter!

Flashthehedgehog on October 3, 2006, 2:01:27 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogwoah great story. And I totally respect Eykt for leaving the humans. If I got that chance I'd do that...well if I was with my parents