Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Future Shock: Part 1 of ?

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 6 - Future Shock: Part 1 of ?

Chapter 6 - Future Shock: Part 1 of ?
The Future Shock Part 1


Fourteen years in the future, things had gone horribly wrong. Many had died. Robotnik had control of part of the land, but in what was dubbed the Second Great War, the Mobians fought back. King Acorn himself had perished. Princess Sally and her Brother, Prince Elias, disbanded the throne. The future saw a union of the floating island and Mobius. They each needed the other to survive. Ekyt, Sonic, Knuckles, and Linda-Su were in charge. Of the group, Ekyt and Linda-Su had children, as did Knuckles by Julie-Su. Sonic and Sally hadnt yet been married, as their wedding day had been marred by an attack. At age 32, Ekyt was still in his prime, and Linda was 28. They had one child, Paula-Su, age 11. She was 99 per cent echidna, with only her fathers dark brown hair. She took to combat, and was a loner much like her father, Ekyt, had been all those years ago. Today was the day they were going to storm Robotropolis. Ekyt himself was to lead the charge. He was to lead it. The ring, with the emerald on top Ekyt had given Linda-Su glistened on her finger. They had a quiet debate about his participation. It has to be done. This is no way to live. I want better for our daughter, and better for us. Ekyt, his hair slightly grayed, his coat frayed from years of service, now had an intensity to protect.

Before he could leave, a young hedgehog, red in color, stumbled into the conference room. Half bloody, the ten year old slurred out parents dead. That was all too common in this age. Ekyt, seeing that the boy didnt have much time left, quickly called for Knuckles. It would take the chaos emerald to save his life, and time was of the essence. Ready Knux? Ekyt called. You bet. The two concentrated. The emerald began to lose its color, then shattered. The red hedgehog was green. But his wounds were healed and he was breathing. Ekyt smiled. It was a hollow victory, but a victory for sure.

The hedgehog sat up, nearly freaking out when he saw he was green. He sat calmly while Ekyt explained what happened. Kurt, as he was named, told his story. His mother and father, Paul and Clover, had been killed by robots. He managed to escape. These days, Robotnik killed first, and roboticized prisoners only. Ekyt helped the hedgehog up and handed introduced him around. The hedgehog especially hit it off with Colin, a twenty year old echidna who was training to be a guardian, next to Paula-Su.

Charge! Ekyt yelled out. He ran forward, his staff parrying attacks and dishing out punishment. He caught a shot from an exploding bot, the sharp metal cutting his arm. He ignored it and fought forward. The group gained ground, then stopped outside Robotniks control room. Ekyt turned to his wife and daughter. Linda wondered if he knew his life was forfeit. Ekyt hugged his daughter, then kissed his wife. Ill be fine, I always am. He told her. Then he charged, the last one of the group left alive.
End of the line Robotnik. Ekyt, exhausted and bloodied from combat, snarled. After the years of war, it would finally be decided. One way or the other. Guardian, too often you have meddled in my schemes. Perhaps Ill have the pleasure of killing you personally. He aimed a gun at Ekyt, who dove behind the roboticizer. Robotnik fired, destroying it. Youll pay! Do you hear me? Youll pay! Robotnik shouted. Lets settle this whopper! Ekyt spat. He vaulted toward Robotniks hovercraft.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 3, 2006, 10:06:41 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^

Violet_Rose on October 3, 2006, 5:25:03 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYay! Nice! ^_^

Flashthehedgehog on October 3, 2006, 2:07:24 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehog^^ wow go Eykt!