Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Things're Heatin' Up!

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 9 - Things're Heatin' Up!

Chapter 9 - Things're Heatin' Up!
Now the hardest parts. Ekyt had to say goodbye not only to Linda but to the older version of himself. The older Ekyt was as socially akward as the present-day Ekyt. Finally, the older Ekyt said Geez, take care of yourself, youre making me old! Ekyt returned with a grin. You just take care of your family. Good to know I get something in the future. Yeah. Oh, and if you try to kiss my wife, Ill kill you. Ekyt chuckled. Wouldnt dream of it. Wait. Yeah, I would. So he turned to Linda-Su. Thank you for everything. If you ever need my help& Do me a favor. Dont let my younger self get that stupid tattoo. When did you do that? In a few weeks, I will. Gotcha. Sonic was ready to go, and Ekyt was too. Here we go again, hope this works! Ekyt and Sonic ran incredibly fast, until Ekyt hit a tree. Son of a gun, what is going on?! Ekyt said, massaging his nose. Were back home, at least. Sonic mentioned. Thankfully. Wed better skip the race.

Linda-Su was curled up at home. She reading a book. And when the bird cawed, Ekyt app- huh? Linda dropped the book, smiling a little. Ive got that goofy kid on the brain. Why go after him when you can have me? an echidna asked her. The echidna was a reddish-brown color, with a lambskin vest and snakeskin boots, along with a big tooth from some animal on a chain around his neck. Staph? Look, theres a reason youre my ex-boyfriend. Linda started. Yeah? Well, you know me well enough to know I always get what I want. He reached out to grab her. Ekyt saw the scene through the window. He bashed it open. I suggest you leave her alone. Ekyt said calmly. Staph smiled nastily. Yeah? And what do you think youre going to do if I dont? Use force. Ekyt answered simply. Yeah, okay, now go bother someone else. Me and Linda got things to do. He reached out to grab her again. Ekyt grabbed him by his vest. I said to leave her alone. Now, you can leave now, or Ill forget Im a nice guy. Ekyt snarled this time. Staph went for his weapon, a knife with built-in brass knuckles. Linda grabbed his hand and banged it against the wall. As he howled in pain, Ekyt kicked the knife away. Staph quickly ducked under Ekyt and through him out the window, then went back to grabbing Linda-Su. She kicked him in the face. Ekyt crawled back in through the window. Even in his rage, he thought to himself I must like this girl.

Wasting no time or words, Ekyt simply cracked Staph in the face, then rammed him into the wall. Finally, he dumped a bookcase down on him. Is he-.. Dead? Linda-Su asked. Hell be fine. But wed better leave. You know Eden (Violet_Rose) right? Maybe you can stay with her, in case he comes back. I dont want to Ekyt was interrupted by Staph, who held a knife to Linda-Sus throat. If you attack me, I kill her. If you know whats good for her, youll give yourself up the the alliance. Ekyt dropped his weapons as he was ushered into the back of a police-type truck with Linda-Su. Whos the alliance? Ekyt asked. Robotnik and the Dark Legion. And they dont take kindly to traitors! Staph gave Linda a vile smile. Her past is just that- her past. And if you hurt her, Ill kill you. Ekyt said, suddenly fired up. Linda pulled him back down next to her. Its okay. I was with the Dark Legion. But then I woke up. Im sorry I put you in all this trouble. She said apologetically. Its okay, its what I do. Youd better rest up. Because were in for a lot of pain. She laid her head on Ekyts shoulder and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ThePowerOfNoof on September 13, 2007, 11:09:04 AM

ThePowerOfNoof on
ThePowerOfNoofI need pointers on fight scenes. I don't think mine are very good...

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 23, 2006, 9:02:09 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOOh, I hope they get away O_O

Awesome work NG ^^

Flashthehedgehog on October 22, 2006, 7:37:35 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogAwesome chapter. You're fighting scenes are awesome. I'm no good at them