Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Lost

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 11 - Lost

Chapter 11 - Lost
Ekyt bowed his head and accepted his fate. At that point, however, the calvary arrived. Sonic and Knuckles barreled through, smashing soldiers. Sonic raced over to the executioner and cut the rope. Havens lost, weve gotta jam! Ekyt shook his head. If it goes, I go with it. Sonic understood the loyalty, but decided to take matters into his own hands. Swiping Linda-Sus handcuffs, he cuffed Ekyt and led him out of the door. Ekyt didnt struggle. The Dark Legion had won Haven and taken the life of one of Ekyts father figures. It was hopeless.
Back in Knothole, Ekyt plunged into depression. He tried to go about his business, but everyone could tell something was wrong. He finally quit working altogether and sat on a log, staring at nothing. Its my fault. I couldnt guard anyone or anything. I let them all down. I let myself down. Ekyt decided that his days as a psedo-hero were over. He started working on a hut on the edge of the Great Forest, just inside Knothole Village. When it was finished three days later, Ekyt started to dig beneath the house by hand. No one could figure out why. Linda-Su, Sonic, and Knuckles watched as Ekyt skipped meals and refused sleep. He dug and dug and dug. Finally he stopped digging, and started making walls. Linda-Su was relieved. I guess he wants a basement. She shrugged. Its his house. After a week or so, Linda-Su dropped by to visit. Ekyt was in the basement, working feverishly on- weapons? He had made a fallout shelter in one part of the basement. In the other a gym, and finally, he made a bedroom. It was dark, and it suited him.
Hi Ekyt, how are you? Linda asked carefully. Ekyt shook his head, not looking her in the eyes. After the years of torment, he couldnt bring himself to look at her face to face. She had nothing to do with it and didnt know about the bullying and the stabbing he had lived through, but it scarred him for life. Nice place! Linda commented. Thanks. Ekyt said quietly. Would you mind stepping out for just one moment? He asked courteously. Oh, sure. He probably wanted to change clothes, his were full of dirt. When Ekyt reemerged, he wore a plain white shirt and black pants. No coat. No staff. Man, you look different without your coat. Linda stated. Yeah. I guess thats the point. He hesitated, then bowed his head. Linda Im done with the fighting, the being a hero. All of it. Linda was shocked. Why? I mean-.. I couldnt protect Locke. And the real citizens here dont accept me. Fifteen years old, and Linda understood all of this.
You have a great job. So one life was lost. I know it meant a lot to you, but the Dark Legion is cruel. They would have killed you too. I belonged in Haven, fighting to the last with Locke. They won Linda. Ekyt lowered his head. They won.
Uh oh, time for some tough love. Did I just think that? Maybe- figure out your feelings later! she scolded herself. She grabbed him by the shirt. Now you listen to me! Did you give up when you were injured? No. Did you give up when things were hopeless with Robotnik? No. Well, then, theres no excuse this time! You get that coat, and get back in the fray! Knothole needs you, Angel Island needs you, the chaos emeralds need you, and..-I, er, everyone needs you, whether they know it or not. Ekyt shook his head. Linda-Su sat him down on his bed. I know you feel bad. But it wasnt your fault. Maybe not. But I didnt help the situation either.
Knuckles came in next. Theres a way to save my Dad (Locke), Ekyt, but I need you, Linda, and a few friends to cooperate. Its called Soultouch. You find your true soul mate. Then, with the help of a power ring, your soulmate holds your life in their body, giving you a chance to save a life. But we need witnesses. Knuckles explained. Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) Violet (Violet_Rose), Eden (Violet_Rose), Tails, Amy, and Sonic all gathered around the chaos emeralds (They were hidden in Knothole for safekeeping). The brotherhood would arrive soon, and then the truth would be revealed.

NEXT ISSUE: FAN CHARS, FAN CHARS, FAN CHARS! CAN EKYT SAVE LOCKE? AND FINALLY, SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE:
FEEL FREE TO MENTION THE NAMES OF ANYONE WHO HAS LEFT FAC, OR IS HERE IN A REDUCED CAPACITY. ITS HAPPENED A LOT. SO, LEAVE A NAME (IT CAN BE YOURS, YOUR FRIENDS, ANYONES). AND WHY AM I DOING THIS? CAUSE NG DOES WHAT OTHERS WONT, THATS WHY!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on November 20, 2006, 12:26:15 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianViolet_Rose
MitchellP
Segathehedgehog

Flashthehedgehog on October 28, 2006, 7:45:38 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWow I totally feel Eykt's depression.

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 26, 2006, 9:41:20 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogGreat work ^^

let's see, oh I've got one!
My best friend, Yotsuba, she's not alloud on FAC anymore