Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - A Risk Worth Taking (?)

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 14 - A Risk Worth Taking (?)

Chapter 14 - A Risk Worth Taking (?)
Swatbot attack! The group that remained in Knothole wasnt much of a force compared to the 2000 swatbots that were now marching across the horizon. Locke was too weak to fight, and Sojourner, Thunderhawk, and Sabre were too old. Hawking had since died. It was peaceful. The only ones in any condition to fight were Sally, Bunny, Antoine, Rotor, Kurt, and Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog). It was decided Antoine would stay with the echidnas, along with Sally. Before they could do that, a door flew open. Hey gang, havin a party without me? A yellow hedgehog intoned. Hardly Flash (Flashthehedgehog), this is war! Sorry bout tha Sugahhog, but weve gotta hold them off till the calvahry arrives. Flash scratched his chin. Where is the calvary? Theyre on the floating island. Sally answered.

Nicole, project whereabouts of Sonic the Hedgehog. Nicole, Sallys computer, confirmed that. Okay, Im probably the fastest here, how about I go get them? Flash asked. Its dangerous, monsieur Flash. There is ze orrible swat-bots, and zose dastardly combots, and (Shudder) zat evil Robotnik! Flash contemplated him. Uh-huh. Youre chicken, arent you? Okay, Im off!

Ekyt had his head and torso bandaged. Linda-Su had her stomach bandaged. I cant believe you just did that! Linda-Su exclaimed. Ekyt did a double-take. Me? How about you? You were right behind me. So were both crazy. Linda said. Looks that way. Ekyt agreed. I cant tell her what Knuckles said. It was great of you to help me like that. Ekyt said. Linda-Su blushed and squirmed. Well, you wouldve done the same for me. In fact, you have, havent you? I cant tell him what my sister said. No matter how tempting. Knuckles and Julie-Su walked over to them. Pleasant chat, you two? Anything we can help with? Julie-Su asked mischieviously. Linda-Su shot her a forbidding look. Yeah, you know, were all friends here. You can tell us anything. Knuckles said. Ekyt gave him a look. Were fine! they said in unison. Then blushed. Uhhhh-huuuuh.. Well, Knux, whats the verdict? Julie-Su asked playfully. Welll.. given the evidence, Id say these two are..-! Ekyt tackled Knuckles as Linda-Su tackled her sister.
Flash chose this moment to appear, out of breath. Guys (huff-puff) Knothole (wheeze) .. under attack! -? What the heck? He looks at the scene. Im not gonna ask, and Im just gonna assume youre gonna help. Ekyt nodded as the others (Minus Linda) did their best not to crack up.

Chaos storm! Tiffany shouted. That attack was particulary effective against swatbots. Kurt punched one that got too close. Hang in there Tiff, theyve gotta be here soon. Kurt said. Yeah. This is tiring! Ah know what yall mean! Bunnie agreed, kicking a swatbots with her metallic foot. Sakes alave, no wondah ah can keep mah girlish figure! All this exercise! Rotor didnt agree. Im a walrus! Why am I getting this much exercise? What happened to brain over brawn? Amy had stayed back to help guard. Tails, however, was out on the battlefield. He had just gotten knocked out of the air.

Okay, so they need us quick? Its not exactly a short trip! Sonic commented. Ekyt looked up. Im gonna get fired for this, but everyone, form a chain and the lead hang on to my coat. Since Im not a full-fledged guardian, chaos control is forbidden to me. But this is more important. Hang on!

To Be Continued

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 3, 2006, 12:19:58 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ Great chapter!

I've gotta see the next chapter!

Flashthehedgehog on December 2, 2006, 6:53:16 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogHoozah! Great chapter. Thank you for putting Flash in