Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Mourning a Loss...

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 15 - Mourning a Loss...

Chapter 15 - Mourning a Loss...
Several swatbots burst from energy. Thats chaos energy! exclaimed Tiffany(Shadowthe_Hedgehog). And its not Shadows! I dont recognize it! Take cover! The others, Ekyt first, followed by Linda, Julie-Su, Knuckles, Flash (Flashthehedgehog). Sonic was going to run back. They landed in a heap. Cmon, this never happens with Shadow! Flash complained. Later. Ekyt said quickly. He was looking at a swatbots foot. Tiffany wrecked it just in time. Argue later! Right now we need help!
Ekyt rolled away, avoiding a laser. He rolled to his feet and grabbed onto a beam in the ceiling. Knux, little help here! Flash, you get everyone out of here! Knux got the plan. He jumped and snapped the huge beam with his knuckles. The other half of the building collapsed. Ekyt swung off the beam and landed. A quick head count told him everyone was there. Okay, good work. Bunnie, Antoine, youll stay with me. Knuckles, Ekyt, Linda-Su, and Julie-Su, you make sure the Brotherhood is safe. Flash, you meet with Sonic.

Self-destruct-initiated! Countdown 30 seconds. 29-28-27-26-25.. Got a live one! Its a bomb. Rotor, can you kill it off? Ekyt called. Not in 20 seconds. 10-9-8-7-6-5-.. Locke dove on the swatbots. Oh my God. Knuckles muttered. It blew sky high, launching Locke with it. No doubt about it, he was dead. No one had time to move or react. Knuckles knelt near his fathers body. The rest of them were silent, watching. Hoping. Believing that, with two guardians and a chaos emerald, they could pull saving him off again. Knuckles waved Ekyt over. They saw the two talking. Knuckles dropped his head. Ekyt put his hand on his shoulder, and got up. Knuckles wants someone to inform Doctor Quack that the time of death was 0807. Ekyt said simply. Tails and Amy were wide-eyed. Cant you help him? Amy asked. Ekyt shook his head. Knuckles wants him to die peacefully this time. Hes asked that we dont interfere. No one was going to argue. Away from the group, Ekyt stiffened his face. damn. I wish I couldve done something. Linda-Su approached him. Dont blame yourself. You and Knuckles saved everyone else. Well, they owe their lives to Flash, not me.

You know, my sister was talking about you. Linda said in an effort to lighten the mood. Knuckles was talking about you. Ekyt countered. Interesting. At the same time, they said They think youre..cool. They both froze for a moment. Then they laughed. Cmon, wed better get back. Theyre going to cremate Locke in the morning. They need you two to stand watch tonight. Apparently they do it over the emerald, using its energy, returning some of it. Linda-Su told him. Yeah, that sounds right. I wonder whats going to happen in Haven now. Theyve lost two of their own in a days time.

Athair had the answer for him. And it wasnt the one he expected. Archimedes, you meet with the human in the morning. He said. Agreed. Good to be back in business. Give Lockes soul my best. Indeed. Athair answered the fire-ant. With a bamf sound, he was off.

But what had become of Sonic? A rotten purple thing had gotten him. Knack the Weasel was back in business.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 23, 2006, 1:37:43 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogSWEET ^^ Poor Knux, I feel srry for him