Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - All That Glitters...

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 16 - All That Glitters...

Chapter 16 - All That Glitters...
The funeral began. Knuckles and Ekyt carried Lockes body to the emerald, which was glowing with raw energy unlike anything this group had ever seen. Gently, they placed Lockes body down and let the flames of chaos lap it up. Knuckles and Ekyt kept a stiff face, but nearly everyone else was openly mourning the loss of a true hero. Speaking of heroes..

Sonic woke up, immediately recognizing Nack the Weasels airbike. Excellent work Nack. Now, bring me that hedgehog! Robotniks voice commanded. No way chubby, youre coming to get him. Last time I came to you, you stiffed me. Robotnik grumbled. Very well. Robotnik out. And dont forgot my money fat-stuff! Nack out. Sonic bashed into him. Darn right! Now, he had to get home..

Knuckles moved closer to the emerald. Ekyt took this as a signal to back up and give Knuckles some time alone. Suddenly a table from nearby Knothole Village came flying at him. Oof! What the..?..! Ekyt hit the dirt as a piece of machinery, seemingly guided toward his head, came whizzing at him. What the hell? Linda-Su muttered. Back away! Ekyt said to everyone. This things aiming at me! Finally, a hedgehog walked out from a clearing. Im Silver the Hedgehog! And YOU, he said, his outstretched finger pointing at Ekyt, Are to be destroyed!

Sonic stole Nacks airbike and left him to deal with an angry Robotnik. He set the auto-pilot for Knothole and sat back. A really unpleasant site greeted him.

What did I do? Ekyt asked, genuinely surprised. You are the key to the Chaos Vortex! I cannot let you unleash its power! Youve got to be kidding me! The Chaos Vortex is a legend! It doesnt exist.. or at least it hasnt for generations. Ekyt reasoned. You dont fool me! Ekyt suddenly couldnt move. That is, until he was lifted in the air. Ekyt hated heights. Indiana Jones had snakes, Rick OConnell had mummies, Ekyt had heights. That was remedied as he was dropped down hard. Then he was slammed into a tree. Linda-Su shook herself out of the stupor she had been in and cracked Silver over the head. He turned toward her and started to attack. Suddenly, Ekyt dove into her and ran, carrying her. What on earth?! Suddenly she was why.

Sonic spotted the view from above. Yee-Hah! He aimed the Airbike at Silver and jumped. He saw Ekyt get Linda-Su away. Sonic landed and shook his finger at Silver. You again? Im not the Iblis Trigger, and hes not.. whatever it is youre after this time! Why dont you scram, before I have to hurt you? Sonic taunted. Hedgehog, you wont humble me this time! Silver said, aiming a rock at Sonic. Ekyt batted it away with his staff. Thats enough! Ill make you a deal Silver. Ill give myself up if you explain whats going on and why youre after me. If you can prove Ive done/ will do any of these things, then you have my word, Ill accept whatever fate you decide. If I can prove myself innocent, then you stop attacking me and anyone else here unless you have real reason. Silver agreed. Pick one person you trust to come and vouch for you. Ekyt was spared that by Linda-Su striding forward and grabbing his arm. Lead the way Sliver. She said coldly. Thats Silver.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 27, 2006, 2:41:09 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogSweet Chapter,

Tiffany: Great, first Sonic, now Ekyt, who's next? ME? Oops, better not jinx it ^^