Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - KO'ed

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 18 - KO'ed

Chapter 18 - KO'ed
Ekyt barreled across the room and charged into Silver, sending them both falling from the tree house. Silver hovered up toward Linda. Ekyt ran up a tree (How the heck did I do that?) and flew at Silver again. He felt like he floated as his should made contact with Silvers sternum, again knocking the hedgehog over. They crashed through a huge tree branch, which brought everyone in Knothole running. They gasped as Ekyt seemed to be winning.

Sally grabbed Nicole. Nicole, what are the effects of power rings on humans? she said urgently. Processing Sally.. No known instances Princess, however I have two theories.. Proceed Nicole. For one, the humans system is unaccustomed to the power of the rings. It will last longer than in, for example, Sonics system. That much is certain. Theory one: It will be too much for Ekyts system. The more energy he exerts, the more life energy is taken from him. Theory two: He will react normally and the ring will wear off, thereby leaving him at Silvers mercy. Sally shot Nicole a look. And just who are you betting on Nicole? My micro chips are on the hedgehog. Sally snapped the computer shut.

Ekyt felt himself tiring. Better make this next move devastating. Running full speed, he jumped incredibly high- not bad for a kid who could never dunk a basketball- and brought his entire weight down on Silver. Silver recovered quickly and used his powers. Ekyt was frozen. The power ring was leaving him. His leg was still free, and he used it to kick Silvers arm, freeing himself. Quickly he tackled him and pinned his arms down. No dice. Ekyt was thrown off again. He landed hard. Silver turned toward Linda-Su.
He fought for me.. Was he just doing his job? Or was their something else there? Ill save that for later. She reared back and punched Silver as hard as she could. Silver, exhausted from the battle, fell down, unconscious. Ekyt was just getting to his feet. He had seen what happened and wanted to congratulate her. He made his way over to her. For some reason, she expected him to mad. She had stolen his victory. He walked over to her and stared for a moment. Then broke into a smile and raised her arm to a cheering Knothole village. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered thanks. Blushing, he waved off her thanks. No problem. You- look out! He pushed her behind him as Silver shot something from his hand. It hit Ekyt in the side of the head, on the temple. Sonic spun into Silver, making it his business. Out of nowhere, Shadow used the rings he habitually wore on his wrists and blasted into Silver, knocking him unconscious.

Shadow had no plans of letting that little backstabber out of his sight.
Nicole, scan for vital signs! Sally ordered. She turned to the others. Bunnie, Tails, watch Linda-Su! Shes still in danger! The rest of you, check the monitors for movement from Robotropolis! She turned back to Nicole. She breathed a sigh of relief when Nicole said Normal, Sally. Cmon Sugah, yallve had a hard day. Bunnie prompted. Yeah, you better take a rest. They eased Linda away. He okay Sal? Sonic asked. She smiled. He will be Sonic. Alors, zat uman. Perhaps he ez not zee coard I took heem for. Antoine said quietly. I dont think any of us knew what he what he was capable of- until now. Nicole and I will get him to where Linda is and keep an eye. Hell probably need Doctor Quacks attention. Maybe Rotor can cook up something to keep him comfortable. Meanwhile, Sonic, Knuckles needs a friend now, more than ever. In the confusion, it had been all but forgotten that Knuckles had just lost his father. Sonic nodded and burned rubber over to him.
You okay Knux? Sonic asked. Knuckles was sitting near the emerald where they had performed the ceremony (See last ish- NG). Yeah Sonic. Im glad hes finally getting the rest he deserves. To Sonics surprise, Knuckles was smiling. I used to hate him for what he did to mom, never realizing he was just doing what was necessary. Sonic sat down next to him quietly, amazed at Knuckles attitude.

Ekyt was awake a few moments later. At the are you okay? questions, Ekyt shook his head. Yeah. Its my own fault for letting my guard down. He started to get up, but was immediately pushed back down by Linda. No. Tonight you are not a guardian. Tonight, you take it easy. Ekyt didnt struggle. Are you okay? Thats the real question here. Im fine, thanks to you. Sally nodded at Rotor. Ekyt, Im glad youre okay. Thank you Princess. Please, call me Sally. Until Robotnik is defeated, Im not the princess of anything. Ekyt understood her pain. I know. And I know how much trouble youll get for keeping me here. I dont belong, and I apologize. Ekyt said with head bowed. Thats not true. In fact.. Antoine handed her the sword of Acorns. She tapped him on the head. I knight you as a protector of the Kingdom of Acorn. Ekyt smiled. Thank you. One by one, they all filed out, leaving him and Linda.

OH, THIS GONNA BE AN INTERSTING CONVERSATION! AND WHAT ABOUT SILVER? IS SHADOW ENOUGH TO CONTAIN HIM? AND WHAT GOT INTO HIM? AND HERES HOPING KNUCKLES IS OKAY! STAY TUNED FOR MY CHAOS NEXT TIME, CAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NG DOES WHAT OTHERS WONT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on January 18, 2007, 9:38:27 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ I can't wait to see what happens next ^-^