Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Jungle

Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Jungle

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Jungle
Ekyt and Linda-Su: Paula-Su (Age 12, echidna/human, mostly echidna) and Kurt (Age 10, hedgehog, adopted, part chaos emerald)

Sonic and Sally (Yes, you read that right! lol) (Age 10, hedgehog/chipmunk/ squirell)

Knuckles and Julie-Su: Lara-Su (Age 15, echidna, guardian-in-training status)

Tails and Amy Rose: No children

Bunnie and Antoine: No children

Shadow and Lien-Da: Stalker


Deaths:

King Acorn
Prince Elias
Queen Alicia
Locke (Sort of)
Kragok
Snively


Twenty five years in the future:

Sonic had lost a step or two, Ekyt was mostly the same, but his hair grayed slightly, but being a guardian, he could be immortal, barring any direct causes of death. Linda-Su was the same, as was and Julie-Su, echidnas didnt show their age so quickly. Knuckles was different, he wore a hat decorated with stars, and was missing an eye, replaced by an electronic laser eye. The big change was their nemesis. SHADOW enslaved the world, even Dr. Robotnik. Robotic sentry were everywhere. Sonic and Sally had married years ago. Knuckles and Julie-Su married as well. Ekyt and Linda were the first, at age 21 and 18, respectively. The original group of heroes was now the leadership. Paula-Su and Lara-Su, Ekyt and Knuckles daughters, were training to be guardians. A fact that Ekyt and Knuckles both relished and worried about. It was dangerous, but the mantle had to be passed along. But more important things were happening. Today was the day.

Sonic, though slightly slower, was going with Ekyt and Knuckles to confront Shadow. Rotor, Antoine, and Bunnie, all valuable despite their age, needed to be rescued. Which meant confronting Shadow. Ultimate life forms didnt age. Guardians did, and so did hedgehogs. It was time to say goodbye, in case things went awry. Sonic and Sally chatted privately, Sonic showing some of his old attitude. Knuckles and Julie-Su were solemn. Ekyt, still afflicted with his shyness, turned to his wife. Well, here we go. Ekyt said. Yeah. Linda-Su didnt have her usual confidence. You know Ill be fine. Ekyt, youre facing Shadow! The last time, Sonic wasnt a match for him! This is suicide! she said angrily. Rather me than you or the kids. Ekyt said. Besides, twenty-five years havent changed what a guardian does. A guardian guards, people and emeralds. We have few of either. Linda-Su exclaimed. Things can only get better. Besides, I have to try. Ekyt told her. He embraced his wife for maybe the last time. They had aged, but their love hadnt died down. (Corny!)

Shadow held the chaos spear in his hand. I asked you where they are now. He said calmly. Im not going to tell. Never! Rotor shouted back. Shame. Chaos Spear! Spears struck Rotor hard, drawing blood. Rotor turned away. Lien-Da! Shadow yelled. Yes master? she said enthusiastically. Please convince these Freedom Fighters to see things our way. She stretched her whip. With pleasure! The three freedom fighters were hit relentlessly. Happily, Lien-Da turned to the last prisoner. Do you care to talk doctor? She asked Robotnik. Ill never sell my secrets! Some day it shall be me ruling the world, not that flea-bitten rodent! Wrong Answer. The whip glowed with electronic energy..

Lara-Su and Paula-Su looked up at the same instant. Our dads are heading out. Paula commented. Yeah. Were gonna follow em right? You bet! Thank God were like our mothers! Paula-Su grinned. Yeah, wed never have any fun otherwise. Lets go!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on July 28, 2007, 3:13:59 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Wow. Great start. You did it perfectly. The aged heroes the timeless villian. All masterfully done. Oh. And i love the pairings. I actually support most of them. Lol

WhiteLighting681 on February 26, 2007, 4:43:41 AM

WhiteLighting681 on
WhiteLighting681OMG, you support shadow + Lien-da? Me Too!! Yay SonSal to^^
This is so cool!! ^__^

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 13, 2006, 3:11:08 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogSWEET, I really like this story ^^

Flashthehedgehog on October 13, 2006, 1:18:04 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogwow cool chapter. Shadow ruling the world. How cool! Sorry I'm not supposed to say that. GO FUTURISTIC STORY! And I know I keep refuring to him but i'd just like to say that Flash isn't really futuristic, unless you count LoH ^^