Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "King" Shadow?

Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars

Chapter 2 - "King" Shadow?

Chapter 2 - "King" Shadow?
EDIT: PAULA-SU and LARA-SU are both 15 years old, not 12- NG

Ekyt and Knuckles were joined by Sonic later on. Ready gang? Sonic still had his attitude. Ekyt remained stoic, with a simple You bet. Knuckles held the mantle of guardian, but he showed some emotion with a Yeah! The three turned and ran out, heading for the ominous fortress in the distance.
Shadow sat on his throne. Robotniks scream made Shadow smile. Peasant. Eh? He saw the three heroes destroying robots with practiced ease. So, theyve come for another round? Even if they make it past the guards, theyre no match for an ultimate life form. Using the technology built by Uncle Chuck, Shadow ordered the computer to show bios on the heroes (Pics will be up soon ;)


Name: Ekyt

Species: Human

Race: Caucasian (white)

Eyes: hazel

Age: 43

Height: 510

Weight: 123

Bio: A guardian by trade, the only human guardian of the chaos emeralds. Mysterious by nature.

Strength: hand to hand combat

Known Family: Kurt, age 10, hedgehog, Linda-Su, age 40, and Paula-Su, age 15



Name: Sonic (Title: King)

Species: hedgehog

Color: Blue

Eyes: Green/black

Age: 40

Height and weight unknown

Bio: Super speed, overthrew Robotniks dictatorship, nemesis to Shadow.

Known family: Queen Sally Acorn, age 41, child, age 10


Name: Knuckles (Title: Guardian)

Species: Echidna

Color: Red

Eyes: Purple

Age: 39

Height and weight unknown

Bio: Guardian of the chaos emeralds, sharp knuckles and gliding ability

Known family: Julie-Su, age 40, Lara-Su, age 15


Shadow pondered the results. The guardians are just hitting their prime skill. Sonic should have lost a couple steps. Hah. This group was barely a match for me twenty-five years ago! They think they can stop me know? Shadow tossed off his robe and straightened his crown. So be it. Ill enjoy the workout.
Paula-Su and Lara-Su followed their fathers and Sonic. Geez, for some old fogeys they dont mess around! Lara-Su chipped in. Paula chuckled. Yeah, pretty much. I thought my dad would freak when I said I wanted to be a guardian! Mine did freak. Lara-Su said. Lara was dressed in a black leather jacket, white shirt, small sunglasses, black gloves, black boots, and had her pink hair parted. Paula wore a black and white vest, with matching sneakers, much like her fathers. But she was mostly like her mother. She had to drop the black and red color scheme that Ekyt had trademarked thanks to King Shadow. The rebels all wore something with white now. Those that were left. Wed better catch up, if we want a piece of the action! Lara-Su commented. Good thinking.
Sonic, Knuckles and Ekyt broke through to find Shadow waiting for them. Lets do this! Sonic raced up. Shadow tripped him. Knuckles glided forward, and Shadow chaos controlled away. He landed behind Ekyt, who ducked and threw a kick of his own, but was tagged by a right hook from Shadow. Sonic spun in place, then darted forward, while Knuckles punched. Shadow chaos controlled again, near Ekyt, and threw him out the stained-glass window. Sonic and Knuckles watched just a moment too long, they too were hit hard.
Lara-Su and Paula-Su, watched Ekyt go flying. Dad! You alright?! Paula asked. You Okay? Lara asked as they helped him up. Yeah, Im- wait, what are you two doing here? Ekyt asked, suddenly aware of who he was talking too. damn, busted. Muttered Lara. Ekyt smiled. Youre your fathers child, alright. Since you two are here, you free the prisoners while we have The king distracted. Free Robotnik too, the fat man just might prove useful. Now you two run for it, just in case. Gotcha Dad! Paula said. Ditto. Lara replied. Youre Dads cool! Lara said to Paula. Yeah, if it was Mom she would have made us come home! Lets go prove our worth. Lara said. Hey, speak for yourself! Paula said with a grin. Lara rolled her eyes and gave her a yank. Come ON!
Shadow was having his way with Knuckles, Sonic, and Ekyt. Ekyt finally swung his staff, tagging Shadow across the face. Ekyt jumped on and kicked away Shadows emerald. Sonic! Youre up! Sonic, with a power ring, grinned. Oh YAH! Sonic jumped up, reaching for the high ceiling, then came crashing down on Shadows stomach. Ekyt passed Shadows emerald off to Knuckles. No! Shadow reached out and grabbed the emerald and started chaos con-.. No you dont! Ekyt whacked Shadows hand. The emerald clattered over to Knuckles. Run for it guys! Sonic, you take the emerald back. Knux, go to the jail! Ill deal with Shadow! Shadow tried to retrieve the emerald, but Ekyt tripped him with his staff. Shadow kicked up, but Ekyt dodged and put Shadow through his throne. Picking up the nearby computer, Ekyt brought it down across Shadows head, knocking him unconscious. Ekyt took Shadows hover shoes, then ran to join Knuckles. Shadow woke up later, and cursed. damn it! Ill make them pay!
Lara opened the cell after Paula hacked the computer. Easy money! Paula cheered. Lara couldnt cheer at the moment. Rotor and Robotnik were on the verge of death. Knuckles came rushing up. Weve got to get them out of here! Lara, you get a Evac vehicle. Paula, you help me bandage them up. Ekyt arrived shortly after. Good, better than I expected. Thesell speed things along. Paula, I know these are big and not your color, but try em on and get Rotor to Knothole fast! Well have to chaos control Robotnik, he wont make if he has to wait for the Evac vehicle. Whenever youre ready Knux. (In this future, guardians, as well as their children, can use chaos powers)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on July 28, 2007, 7:28:15 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Wow. Ekyt didn't freak when he found those two outside? He really has changed. Lol. Sweet chapter!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 14, 2006, 2:22:50 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogGREAT JOB ^^

Flashthehedgehog on October 13, 2006, 7:53:18 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogCool. Shadow with a crown on his head. Why am I reminded of Garfield? Lol anyways good chapter keep going

Violet_Rose on October 13, 2006, 2:31:50 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome!