Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Know Thy Enemy

Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars

Chapter 3 - Know Thy Enemy

Chapter 3 - Know Thy Enemy
Robotnik woke up in a strange bed. How did I get here? he said aloud. Perhaps I can answer that. Ekyt stood in front of the bed. And why would I care what you think? Because us good guys saved your life. And because if King Shadow doesnt get you, and you dont want to listen, I will. Ekyt didnt mean the last part, but in this case, some force was necessary. Alright, Im listening. Robotnik said.
Paula-Su yawned and stretched. `Morning Mom. She said sleepily. Good morning Paula. She seemed happier than usual. Whats up? Paula asked. Well, I talked to your father and Knuckles, and they told me you can start training to be a guardian, along with Lara-Su. Paula pumped a fist in the air. Yes! When do I start?! Linda smiled. In an hour. Paula literally jumped. I cant wait!
Shadow woke up, angrily throwing the computer that was around his head aside. Those miserable creatures. Ill make them pay. And those fools, thinking that was my only emerald. Shadow pulled out another one from a secret panel in the wall. Once I start causing turmoil, those three insipid idiots will be back for more. And then they will know I was simply toying with them. They will realize the true power of an ultimate lifeform! Lien-Da! The echidna with the whip slid into the room. Years ago, she had tried to come on to Ekyt, only to be turned down. She still carried that anger, and, to some extent, the longing. She felt she was misunderstood. But she did love Shadow. Yes, my King? Contact the guards at the jail at once. Lien-Da attempted to, but there was no answer. Shadow smashed a table. Those miserable freedom fighters! They liberated the prisoners. And even Robotnik could be an asset, should he cooperate. We need to take action. Assemble my sentry forces and couple them with my battle-ready soldiers. Its time to scout my enemies. Lien-Da bowed and began to fufill his orders. Know thy enemy. Shadow said with a smile. I know you all too well Sonic. And Knuckles, you and I have had our skirmishes. Ekyt, you are the one human who has proven himself a worth adversary. For now. But all three of you, your day of reckoning will soon be here! Nobody shall claim victory over Shadow the Hedgehog. Nobody.
Lara-Su and Julie-Su were cousins, but they felt more like sisters. They met up along the way to the chaos chamber, each going on about how excited they were.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 11, 2007, 7:34:35 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Wow! Great chapter. Must read more! (rushes away to read next chapter)

Flashthehedgehog on October 28, 2006, 7:23:47 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWow, awesome!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 25, 2006, 1:25:20 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome ^^ cool chapter!

nextguardian on October 25, 2006, 2:36:41 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianthanks ^^

nextguardian on October 24, 2006, 1:42:56 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianSorry it's short, but it's leading up to something better ;)