Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Thoughts...

Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars

Chapter 5 - Thoughts...

Chapter 5 - Thoughts...
Ekyt slid across the floor and held Shadows shoe up. He was obviously straining, so Lara thought shed help out by kicking Shadow in the chest. Ekyt swept the emerald away to Knuckles micro-seconds before being flattened by Shadow. Shadow aimed for Paula next. Lien-Da chose this time to make her entrance along with- Lara-Le? Seeing his mother made Knuckles freeze. Shadow tried to snatch the emerald, but Paula-Su thwarted him with a devastating right cross. Recovering, Ekyt stood between the two. Chaos Spear! Shadow shouted with a sneer. Ekyt, whose hands glowed green from the power a guardian gets from the emeralds, deflected his shot. Lien-Das whip shot out at him. It cracked Ekyt smartly on the back. Shadow attacked Paula-Su, who, instinctively, deflected his attack the way her father had seconds ago. I didnt know I could do that! She thought to herself.

Knuckles, if you love me, you will let Shadow have the emerald. Lara-Le said to him. No. And if youre on his side, youre no mother of mine! By this time, Ekyt, Knuckles, Paula, and Lara were backed into a corner. Things got worse as Rouge the Bat and Scourge (Formerly the Evil Sonic) made their presence known. Just give it up. Im king, and Ill stay that way. Shadow taunted. Not while we live. Knuckles spat.

Knuckles, I thought we had a talk: No more of this fighting without me! The calvary arrived in the form of Julie-Su and Linda-Su. The all paired off and fought again.
Robotnik was drenched in oil. But satisfied; he had completed his monsterous metal Sonic. Now to put you to work. He said to his metal monstrosity. The eyes glowed red with life.

The guardians chased off Shadow and his crew. It was a hollow victory. I thought you were just training the kids, not forcing them into combat. Julie-Su said mockingly. If you were gonna party, you could have called us. Linda agreed. Ekyt and Knuckles exchanged glances. Yeah. Um, thats enough for today. You girls did great. Ekyt said, hugging his own daughter. Thanks dad. They said in stereo. Goodnight. The girls went off to their new room in Haven. Ekyt shook Knuckles hand and gave Julie-Su a small bow before heading to the room he and Linda shared.

Linda-Su snuggled up to Ekyt, falling asleep almost immediately listening to/ feeling his breath on his chest. She had fallen asleep on his bare chest like that many times. The days they lived in offered little comfort from war; sleeping soundly was almost a luxury. He gave her a fond smile. Twenty-five years ago I couldnt have been in the same room with her without blushing. Now here we are, sharing a bed. Things turned out okay, at least in my personal world. After all this time, shes as beautiful as she was when I met her. And innocent. History dictated that the next guardian would come from us. Knuckles and Julie-Su too. Linda tightened her grip on him in her sleep. Yeah. Boy, I love her, but this is still hard to get used to. Weve been married for years, and Ill still cant believe her and I are..- huh? Ekyt shook his wife gently awake. Linda. Weve got trouble. He pointed to the monitor opposite their bed. A twenty-foot tall Metal Sonic was stealing their chaos emerald.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 11, 2007, 7:54:06 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1(growls, snarls and snaps jaws) i knew that dirty scientist couldn't do something decent to rate his life! And wow. What a fight that was with shadow. The kids did great! OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on November 14, 2006, 6:55:49 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^