Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Issue 10- Shocking Turn of Events

Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars

Chapter 10 - Issue 10- Shocking Turn of Events

Chapter 10 - Issue 10- Shocking Turn of Events
Ekyt paced his cell angrily. He was like a caged animal. Wounded, too. He had all but commited treason, but he felt no pangs of regret. He was doing what was right. Sonic seemed to understand. And while he understood Sallys point of view, it just made him the all the angrier. Shes questioning my loyalty.. now? After twenty-five years of service? The sudden sight of Linda-Su near his cell interrupted his thoughts. Ekyt, we need to talk.

Sonic raced to Mount Fate. Man, Sal really threw the book at im. Ah well, probably better he calms down first. Shadow was waiting with Lien-Da. Sonic. He greeted. Shadow. Sonic nodded coldly. Lets get right to the point. Right now, we need each others services. After this, well, all bets are off. Shadow said, wasting no time. Agreed. Shadow suddenly realized Ekyts absence. Wheres the human? We need his chaos powers. Sonic sucked in his breath. Wellll, Sally kinda jailed him for treason. Shadow chuckled, but pondered that. I never picked him to be the treasonous type. Well, Im next, because Im at this meeting, Im essentially committing treason too. Sonic admitted. I see. Well, youd better get him freed hedgehog. We need all the chaos powers we can get. Jailing a freedom fighter is a bad idea at this point. Sonic agreed privately. Well meet at the gate to Robotropolis in one hour.

Just like old times, huh? Linda asked Ekyt. Usually its you doing the arresting. But lets skip that and get right to the point, shall we? Ekyt said, no trace of a smile. I know. I didnt mean what I said Ekyt. I was just so worried something would happen. Ive lost you once, I dont want it to happen again. Ekyt softened. I understand. As long as youre not divorcing me.. Well, your daughter here got a hold of Kurt, and they brought me to my senses.

Kurt and Tiffany (Shadowthe_hedgehog) came in, followed by Tracey and Kyle (Shadowthe_Hedgehog and NextGuardian). Hi Grandpa. Kyle knew that Ekyt hated that. It had become kind of a game between them. Hey yourself kid. Ekyt said with a small grin. Hello Grandfather. Tracey, always respectful. Guys, dont worry about calling me grandfather and everything. Just call me Ekyt. I dont call you Grandkids one and two. He had said this before, and they knew better, but, well, they wouldnt be kids if they didnt razz him a little. Right now, out priority is getting you out of here. Sonic gave the word, but youre needed in combat. Ekyt nodded. Grandpa? What the hell? I am that old?

Shadow, Sonic, Ekyt, Tiffany, Kurt, Lara-Su, Paula-Su, Julie-Su, Linda-Su, and Lien-Da met at the gates to Robotropolis. Shadow, Tiffany, Ekyt, Lien-Da, Julie-Su and Linda-Su were going to attack Metal Sonic head-on. Kurt, Paula-Su, Lara-Su and Knuckles were going to raid Robotniks complexes. Sonic was going after Robotnik. In case they all failed, Kyle and Tracey were in charge of protecting Knothole and the Floating Island. (The two are now neighbors, thanks to the dimensions wearing down. NG)

Okay, Shadow and Tiffany, youve each got your emerald. You two attack from a distance with chaos. Lien-Da and Myself will get closer, since out chaos powers are less developed. And Linda and Julie, as soon as Metal Sonic falls, rip out any wires, sensors, anything you can get a grip on. Hes not gonna go down with one shot. Any objections? Ekyt asked. No one spoke up. Good. Here we go.

Shadow and Tiffany immediately started. Chaos Blast! Chaos Storm! Chaos Blast! Chaos Storm! Chaos Firestorm! Metal Sonic started smoking. Apparently Robotnik hadnt repaired all the damage from last time, as Metal Sonic fell quickly. Ekyt and Lien-Da attack at close range, with concentrated attacks. They focused on the head. Linda, youre up! Ekyt called. Linda and Julie drove home a pair of crowbars, popping circuits and wires. Metal Sonic stirred. Okay, fall back and regroup!
Deroboticizer- keeper. Nanite journal- Keeper. Robotniks journal.. Lara-Su said. Paula-Su spun around Lemme see! Lara rolled her eyes. Not really dimbulb! Lets get this stuff out of here. How are you doing over there Kurt? Kurt was setting charges. All set, one more building to go.

Curse those meddlesome upstarts! I sure could use Snively right now.. SNIVELY! Snively came running. Yes, Master? he said meekly. Send some swatbots out! Lets gum up their operation. Snively went to the control panel and hit the buttons. Um, Master? It seems theyre all out of commission. WHAT? HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN? I dont know sir.. Snively responded. But I do, Ro-Butt-Nik. Sonic smiled, tossing a swatbots head to himself. Hedgehog! Im surprised at you, aligning yourself with Shadow. Youre the greater evil Lord Lard. Bah! Well fight another day hedgehog! Robotnik escaped in his hovercraft with Snively.

Metal Sonic fell once again, but this time it couldnt get up. Everyone moved in for the kill, ripping it to shreds. Thank God. Everyone collectively said. Yeah. Good work. Sonic raced to join up with the group. Everyone filtered out. Ekyt had climbed up on top of some broken rocks and metal, staring at the sky. Things are back in order. Shadow joined him next, followed by Sonic. Thanks human. Sure thing. Ekyt said. Now what. Back to war? Sonic chipped in. Looks that way. Shadow said in a voice Ekyt didnt like.

Shadows pistol barked twice. Sonic and Ekyt fell, side by side, on the rubble, while Shadow stood above them, a smoking pistol in his hand. Good riddance to both of you. Ekyt and Sonic were awake. d-dammit! Ekyt muttered before falling back down. Sonic grunted and got up to one knee, before he fell again. Shadow laughed. For a little too long. Knuckles and Lara-Su attacked him. Paula-Su was near Ekyt. Cmon Dad, snap out of it! Youre tougher than this! Kurt was trying to wake Sonic up. Its no good Paula. Weve gotta chaos control them back. They did. Paula wheeled around. Shadow, Ill make you pay for this! You and me- were gonna duel! If youve got the guts, youll meet me at Mount Fate tomorrow! Shadow smirked, having thrown off Knuckles and Lara-Su. Youll fall just like your father. But I have no problem being rid of a guardian a generation in advance. Paula leapt at him, but he chaos-controlled himself and Lien-Da away.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 11, 2007, 9:11:17 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Yeah. I've decided it will be worth the bad taste! I'm going to bite that stupid hedgehog! Anyway. Great chapter! Although I can't believe Lord Lard got away! (growls with hackles raised) anyway. Great job! (runs off to next chapter)

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 14, 2006, 6:41:17 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehog*GASP* SHADOW!!!
Tiffany: Grr, of course he can't be good for more than one day!

Great job NG
Tracey: Hi Granpa ^^

nextguardian on December 14, 2006, 11:19:17 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianEkyt: Granpa? Okay, Grandkid # 2!

lol

Shadowthe_hedgehog on December 14, 2006, 9:42:57 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogTracey: Heehee ^^