Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Episode 2

A new fic based on the old cartoon. With the new box set, I had to do something, and I've been wanting to do it anyway. So, no Floating Island, just the Freedom Fighters vs. Doctor R. Classic!

Chapter 2 - Episode 2

Chapter 2 - Episode 2
“Ooo, why does zee princess always give me zees spooky missions? I am her guardian, no? Why must I zuff-air like ziss?” Antoine heard a noise and drew his sword. “I warn you, Mes Amis, I am armed!” The figure didn’t answer. Instead, whatever it was didn’t seem to hear Antoine, and instead destroyed the Roboticizer, which had been Antoine’s mission. Antoine ran back to Knothole in a panic.

“Princess, I ‘ave seen ze same as Sonic! Eet destroyed zee machine! Zut Alors, e’ didn’t even flinch when I drew my sword!” Sonic laughed. “Could that be because you don’t look like a threat ‘Twan?” “Take zat back, you blue-furred swine! You are always putting zee princess in danger!” “Moui? Not a chance Ant! I’m the fastest thing alive! I’m faster than sound, cooler than the other side of your pillow, I’m there and back before you even know I’m gone!” “And yet you continue to come back, no?” Antoine shot back. Sally and Bunnie said “Ahem!” in stereo. “When y’all are done, maybe you could give a little thought to just how this fella can help us! Ah do declare, your arguments make my ears frizz!” “Bunnie’s right. He could be an ally.” “Or an enemy.” Sonic pointed out. “Right. But we’ve got to know for sure. If he’s destroying Robotnik’s stuff, I’m willing to bet he doesn’t lack courage.” “Zat, or he ‘as a death wish.” Antoine murmered.

Rotor slammed his control panel. “Snively, why are those annoying freedom fighters getting through the city? Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t security YOUR job?” “Y-Yes master Robotnik. I-I have the video feed, sir.” “On screen.” Robotnik barked. “At 3 seconds, you see that fox-creature draw his sword. At 7 seconds, you see him run. At 10 seconds, you see the roboticizer destroyed.” Robotnik studied the screen. He pointed with one large finger. “Who, or what, is that?” he asked, pointing to a blurred part of the screen. “It’s not blue, so it can’t be that hedgehog! And it seems to be running slower…Enlarge it Now!” Cluck, Robotnik’s roboticized chicken, flew over to the console at hit the button before Snively could. “Hmm…very interesting…it would appear we have a new threat...”

Sonic was on a routine patrol when it finally happened. He saw the mysterious whatever-it-was fighting a group of Swatbots. He raced over to help. Within Seconds, they had all been destroyed, leaving him to face the whatever-it-was. Suddenly, the figure’s foot slashed out, hitting a stirring Swatbot, forcing it’s shot to miss Sonic. The figure used a wooden poll to hit the gun away, and then buried the staff into it’s head. “Whoa! Nice moves amigo! So…how about you come with me and meet my group?” The figure studied Sonic, before speaking. “I’d like that.” He said, his tone giving away nothing. “Follow me!”

“You brought him here?!” Sally exclaimed. “Relax, your royal worry wart! He’s cool!” “And just how do you know he’s “Cool”?” Sally shot back. “Anyone who destroys Robuttnik’s stuff on a regular basis can’t be anything but Sal!” Sally shook her head. “Well, let’s start by finding out just who…and what he is. TAILS!” Tails was walking around the stranger curiously. The stranger made no move except for watching back. Sally grabbed him. “So, just who and what are you?” asked Sally. The stranger put his hand to his face and gave a tug. “Sorry, forgot I was wearing this.” He held a black mask in his hand. “Nicole, analyze.” Sally said. “Processing…He’s a Human Sally.” Sally gasped. “You’re the same species as Robotnik!” He shook his head. “No. I’m human, he’s evil. I have a heart.” Bunnie had a question. “So how come ya’ll where that big ‘ol mask sugah?” The human turned his gaze toward her. “That would go with my story. Which isn’t pretty, nor short.” “Hey, we’ve got time!” Sonic exclaimed, pulling up chairs for everyone in a matter of seconds. The human didn’t look surprised at Sonic’s speed. “Let’s start with your name…” Sally began.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 10, 2007, 5:39:50 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Lol. This is so cool going back to the early days of sonic. I haven't heard most of the characters names since i last say the show and that was a long long time ago. And anyone that has read any of your stories couldn't not know that mysterious figure in the black mark. Lol.

Shadowthe_hedgehog on March 18, 2007, 2:22:47 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome! I love this story NG ^^

nextguardian on March 19, 2007, 10:01:26 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianthanks ^^

Flashthehedgehog on March 17, 2007, 3:05:56 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogSorry I just realised I gave Eykt's identity away in my last comment. Sorry about that. Great chapter to.

nextguardian on March 17, 2007, 4:07:01 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNo worries ;)