Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Episode 3

A new fic based on the old cartoon. With the new box set, I had to do something, and I've been wanting to do it anyway. So, no Floating Island, just the Freedom Fighters vs. Doctor R. Classic!

Chapter 3 - Episode 3

Chapter 3 - Episode 3
“Okay. You’re a human. Your name is Ekyt. You’re eighteen years old.” Ekyt nodded at Princess Sally’s words. “He’s way past cool Sal! He took out ten swatbots by himself! We could use a guy like him!” Sally put a hand to her head in exasperation. “Look, how about we give you a test? Sonic’s Uncle Chuck needs to go into Robotropolis. Why don’t you escort him?” Ekyt nodded again. “Alright. Good luck then.” Ekyt left with Uncle Chuck.

“Dontcha think y’all were just a little harsh on him?” Bunnie asked. “I don’t mean to be Bunnie, but who knows who we can trust? I’ve had Nicole trace his whereabouts.” “Sal, you’re way too critical. Aren’t you always saying we need the help?” “Help we can trust Sonic. It’s not the human thing, if that’s what you’re thinking. He wears a long coat and a mask, and barely talks. Isn’t that a little suspicious to you?” “So he’s quiet, big deal! You’re always saying we could use some peace and quiet, here’s your chance.” Sonic tapped his foot impatiently. “Boys.” Sally mumbled.

“So you’ve met my nephew?” Chuck asked. “Yes. He’s very nice. The Princess, she doesn’t trust me.” Ekyt answered. “She has to be cautious. These are hard times.” “I want to help.” Uncle Chuck nodded in sympathy. “When I was first roboticized, she didn’t trust me. Give her time. And- look over there!” Ekyt and Chuck hit the dirt. “Swatbots! And that’s a roboticizer.” “Right. You stay here. I’m going to create a distraction, you go ahead and blend in. Hopefully I can rescue that…whatever it is…that they’ve got their metal paws on.”

“He’s heading into…the robotication room? And he’s holding someone! I knew it!” Sally exclaimed. “Sonic, you go, head him off.” Sonic sped off.

“You know, that’s not nice.” Ekyt commented. The Swatbots turned. “It-is-him. Get-him!” “Tsk Tsk Tsk, hospitable as always.” Ekyt dodged them and grabbed the…whatever. “Hold on tight.” He said. “I can run, thanks.” A girl’s voice hit him. “Follow me. I know a safe place.” He said. “Lead the way.” Ekyt used his staff like a pole vault and kicked one ‘bot, using that as a springboard to another. Sonic came running up. “I knew it! Sal was wrong!” “Sonic, can you get her out of here? These things can’t keep up with you.” “Right- but what about you?” “I’ll live.” “If you say so. Hang on!” Sonic zipped off with the girl, leaving Ekyt to run for it himself against the swatbots…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on August 10, 2007, 5:46:03 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Nice chapter. Ekyt is a little different than i'm used to although he has evolved so many times it's not even funny. Lol you are doing a great job of keeping it old school. This rocks. Now i miss that show (whimpers and sets head on paws)

Shadowthe_hedgehog on March 25, 2007, 4:38:51 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next ^^

Flashthehedgehog on March 24, 2007, 8:10:36 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogGreat chapter, very "realistic" to. I'm sorry I'm running out of words ^^