Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Updated Char Bios

Your favorite pack of lovable, hard-headed ninjas in a new adventure!

Chapter 12 - Updated Char Bios

Chapter 12 - Updated Char Bios
Name: Tamaki, Chakaro

Age: 13

Association: Former Leaf Village, now Sound Village

Associates: Orochimaru, Itachi Uchiha, Fushouchi Cheng, Kabuto Yakushi

Rank: Unknown

Appearance: shoulder-length black hair, pale skin, earrings in both ears. Wears a black open gi top, along with a black hakama. His hitai ate is tied around his shoulder. He is tall with sinewy muscle.

Sensei: Orochimaru


Team mates: None currently known

Personal Jutsu: “Full Jodan Blade” – Using his samurai training, his sword, and his chakra, Chakaro creates a blade out of the wind that slices down at an enemy in an overhead cut.

History: Once a dedicated student of Ekyt, Chakaro’s thirst for power led him to Orochimaru. His past is largely unknown, only that “Chakaro Tamaki” is his chosen name, not his birth name, and that his parents are dead. He feels no remorse for his parents fate, and he refuses to say what happened to them other than claim that they died by their own stupidity.

After Fushouchi told him that Ekyt would be his greatest obstacle, Chakaro has sought to kill Ekyt. The two are evenly matched for the moment, but Chakaro is a prodigy in the martial arts, and Ekyt is not…



Name: Cheng, Fushouchi

Age: 27

Association: Sound village

Associates: Chakaro Tamaki, Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi

Rank: N/A, he’s not technically a ninja

Appearance: A short, somewhat fat man with greasy blond hair and tiny glasses. He wears a pinstriped gi, giving him a comical appearance.

Sensei: N/A

Team Mates: None, he recruits for Orochimaru rather than training himself.

Personal Jutsu: “Dissent Provocation” This jutsu can turn team mates against each other. However, since Fushouchi is very weak, so is the jutsu.

History: Fushouchi Cheng is something of a petty criminal, trying to make the big time. His mother is a strong woman who feels he is always a disappointment, usually making her point with a set of chopsticks across the face. Not much else is know, except his gift for spreading dissent is great.


Name: Miokawa, Akira

Age: 19

Association: Sound village

Associates: Chakaro Tamaki, Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi

Rank: Chunin

Appearance: He has a crop of brillo-pad ish black hair. He typically wears a charcoal gray jumpsuit, with matching marks under his eyes. He looks very young for his age, making him ideal to spy on budding talent for Orochimaru

Sensei: Orochimaru. He is being personally trained by Orochimaru to be his bodyguard.

Team Mate: Kabuto Yakushi

Personal Jutsu: “Million Flower Petals Blossoming” This jutsu creates a storm of flower petals, all razor sharp. If the attack is successful, the opponent is also engulfed in a genjutsu-feuled darkness.

History: Akira Miokawa is a confused young man who is proud of having such an elite sensei. He has respect for some of the people he kills, usually telling them so before attacking. When he was scouting Ekyt, despite using full power, Ekyt managed a tie. Akira hasn’t forgotten that, and seems to admire Ekyt.





Name: Donalds, Kayla

Age: 14

Association: Leaf village

Associates: Rock Lee, Linda Mawashi, Ino Yamanaka, Ekyt

Rank: Student

Appearance: A slightly heavy, but somehow pretty blonde girl. She typically wears white short gi pants, with a white and black top.

Sensei: N/A- is taught by Iruka Umino and Anko Mitarashi

Team Mates: Formerly Chakaro Tamaki, Ekyt, and Linda Mawashi. Now she has no team.

Personal Jutsu: None- as a student, she hasn’t honed any particular jutsu outside of the basics.

History: Kayla Donalds is, at first glance, a teenage girl. She has clothes and boys on her mind, and is very interested in her next meal. She’s also very kindhearted and surprisingly talented. Her interest is in healing. After Ekyt and Linda start feuding, Kayla mostly stays with Linda, but does not abandon Ekyt totally. She is often torn, as she does not want her best friends fighting. When Chakaro left, Kayla was heartbroken at first, as she had a crush on him. She now follows Shikamaru around, though it is not known whether it is just to annoy him, or actually a case of puppy love.




Name: Mawashi, Linda

Age: 15

Association: Leaf village

Associates: Rock Lee, Kayla Donalds, Ino Yamanaka

Rank: Student

Appearance: A pretty, athletic pink-haired girl who could be mistaken for Sakura Haruno, Linda has pink hair with purple highlights pulled into a ponytail. She has one set of bangs covering her right eye. She wears white gi pants with a matching white shirt, covered with a red vest.

Sensei: N/A- is taught by Iruka Umino and Anko Mitarashi

Team Mates: Formerly Chakaro Tamaki, Ekyt, and Kayla Donalds. Linda now associates only with Kayla Donals (Since Rock Lee is already assigned to a team)

Personal Jutsu: None- as a student, she hasn’t honed any particular jutsu outside of the basics.

History: At one time, Linda Mawashi and Ekyt were great friends. Ekyt even admitted to loving her. Linda, at the time, wasn’t ready for a boyfriend, so she turned him down. They split amiably. At first. Linda met Rock Lee and is currently dating him. Lee and Ekyt are often training partners. But ever since Sakura has starting treating Ekyt like a friend, Linda seems to resent him more and more. She claims that he needs to stop taking missions and slow down, and that she hopes he gets crippled, so he can’t take anymore missions and get killed. Now she has made an enemy (rival) of him. Her former training areas include sword, empty hand, throwing, bo, tonfa, and sai.



Name: Ekyt (No surname, he has yet to adopt one)

Age: 15

Association: Leaf village

Associates: Rock Lee, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Might Guy, Tenten, Third Hokage, Iruka Umino, Anko Mitarashi, Hayate Gekko

Rank: Genin

Appearance: Short, but bush dark brown hair, pale (caucasion, non-Asian, non-Hispanic) skin. His right eye is hazel, and it is assumed his destroyed left eye was hazel as well. He is usually wearing black gi pants, a black t-shirt with a white collar, and a black vest with makimono pouches.

Sensei: N/A- he has not been assigned one yet. He rotates between Asuma Sarutobi, Might Guy, Kakashi Hatake, and Iruka Umino, in addition to training privately with Anko Mitarashi

Team Mates: Varies by mission, or none.

Personal Jutsu: “Dragon’s Ember Jutsu” and “Dragon’s Ember Jutsu: Clone Instigation. In the “Dragon Ember” jutsu, Ekyt sends a rotating blast of fire at his opponent, manipulating it’s path with his chakra. In “Dragon’s Ember Jutsu: Clone Instigation” Ekyt’s clones use the attack, allowing Ekyt time to plan or attack.

History: At one time, Linda Mawashi and Ekyt were great friends. Ekyt even admitted to loving her. Linda, at the time, wasn’t ready for a boyfriend, so she turned him down. They split amiably. At first. Ekyt lost his eye saving Linda Mawashi from an unprovoked attack by Gaara. The eye was beyond repair. Ekyt felt too many emotions, and decided he could not show them. He adopted a style similar to Kakashi’s in terms of outward appearing. He uses a black headband to cover his eye, while his Hitai ate is tied around his forehead, and a mast covers his face except his right eye. Ekyt has trained non-stop, even writing his own scroll. He achieved the rank of genin in two monthes and is waiting to be assigned to a sensei and a team. He feels that he has to prove everyone who ever doubted him wrong. He seems to be bonding with Naruto Uzumaki and Rock Lee especially, in addition to most every sensei he meets. Lately, his mission has been to protect Sakura Haruno after she experiences some very frightening dreams that may be telling of future events. He seems fond of her, though in what was is unknown. His past training includes some samurai training (He hasn't revealed which art), sai, tri-sectional staff, bo, tonfa, empty hand, flexible weapons, stick, machette, dagger.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alchemest1 on October 14, 2007, 6:23:38 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Sweet bios! I learned alot!

alchemest1 on October 14, 2007, 6:11:26 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1Great chapter! I like the way you tied Sasuka and Sakura together. That was genius! And what does Sakura think of Ekyt as? As for the quiz I got our favorite milk drinking hero. Lol. Although some of those questions seemed to be written for me. Lol. Scary. Lol.

SharinganKakashi on September 8, 2007, 4:22:06 PM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashistoreys getting even better ^_^ lol hmmm i got 3,1,1,4,4,1,3,3,1,2,4 so im suppose to ask NG which charcter i am :3