Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - War's Path

A Naruto fic, with one of my fan chars in it. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - War's Path

Chapter 2 - War's Path
“Alright, we’re ready to attack. Let’s”
“Hold in scumbags!” Came a familiar shout. The men turned, seeing the source. Most laughed with relief.
“It’s just a kid!” one called out.

Naruto’s eyes twitched. “Don’t underestimate me! I’m Naruto Uzumaki , and I’m gonna be the next Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves! Believe it!”
“Yeah? You and what army?!” Came the reply.
“Me and this army! Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

Two Hundred Naruto’s popped up, all sporting a grin.
“Transform!”
“Transform!”
“Transform!” (And so on)
“Ninja Harem Jutsu!”

Two hundred naked, grinning girl Naruto’s, all striking revealing poses and blowing kisses. All that came before the two hundred nose bleeds.


Ekyt and Lee were running top speed, with Ekyt lagging behind. Lee spotted Naruto and his problems. Once the shock of the naked girls wore off, the clones were starting to lose, and Naruto was going to run low on chakra soon.
“Naruto needs help!”
“I’ll go Lee! It’s going to take some jutsus to get rid off 200 guys, and the supplies is more important. You could catch up before me!”
Lee nodded his agreement. One fist punch later, and the two Shinobi leapt off in opposite directions.


Ekyt sailed into two of the Doom ninja, knocking their heads together. He used their shoulders to push himself high in the air, over the other attacks. From his bird’s eye-view, he threw a series of kunai that struck his enemies in various places, nowhere vital. From below, a kunai with chain caught one leg, then the other. Two more enveloped his arms and yanked him to the ground hard.
Naruto objected to the rough treatment of his friend and tackled the four holding the offending weaponry. That gave Ekyt a minute to get free, which he used quickly. He decided he could use something like the kunai with chain. After weaving his hands together, he used a jutsu that would normally scare the life out of a Leaf Villager.
“Hidden Shadow Snake Hand Jutsu!” Four snakes shot out of Ekyt’s wrist, grabbing four enemies and pulling them in. Ekyt’s left fist and right leg met all four, sending them to the ground hard.
The jutsu Ekyt had used was a signature of Orochimaru’s. But it was useful, so Ekyt didn’t shy away from it like other Shinobi. Silently, he thanked the person who had taught it to him (Anko Mitarashi) as a weapon for the chunin exams.
“Naruto, this taking too long! Can you pull off a summoning?” Ekyt called over.
“You bet I can!” Naruto bit the end of his thumb until it bled, then jammed his hand onto the ground. “Summoning Jutsu!”
Poof! A tadpole?
“That’s not what I meant Naruto,” Ekyt said, side-kicking an approaching ninja in the stomach.
“I KNOW! UGH! HOLD ON…OKAY! SUMMONING JUTSU!”
This time, the most enormous toad Ekyt had ever seen landed on the top of the mountain.
“Gamabunta?” Ekyt questioned, looking at the toad. He had read about the legendary toad, but reading and seeing were two very different things…


Sakura looked at the ill boy. He was lying in bed, a washcloth over his head. His fever had peaked at 107 degrees. He had multiple stab wounds.
“What happened to him?” Sakura asked, fighting back tears.
Lord Meuinkage sighed deeply.
“He insisted I send him in to battle. My own son…I felt awful, but I knew he was right. We have less than half our Shinobi left. Illness, war…claimed countless lives. So I sent my son out to battle…”

(What happened)

“Tanomoshii Mikomi, is it? The Mueinakage’s son…how nice to meet you, at long last.”
The words were spoken by a tall man in a black hooded robe, with a white sash around the waist tying it closed.
Tanomoshii, a brave boy, age 12, stared back into the blood red eyes of his captor.
“I am, and who the hell are you?” Tanomoshii spat, his chains rattling as he shook with anger. The young ninja was short and of a small build, with moderalty long light brown hair falling over his eyes. He shook his mane out of his eyes so that he could continue his glare of death at his captor.
“Oh, my manners! I am Hanafunda Sumizome. You should know me Tanomoshii, I was guest in your father’s house for years. I served as his right-hand man…”
“Then why? Why start a civil war? My father would have done anything for you! He counted you as a friend! Why did you betray him?!” Tanomoshii demanded.
Hanafunda grinned nastily and pointed to the back of his robe.
“Meuinkage? You’re not the Meuinkage!” Tanomoshii thundered.
“Not yet, but I will be. When I kill your father, and the heir to his throne. I’m next in line, right after you. But I must use you to send a message to your father…brace yourself Tanomoshii, I want you to survive this, and it is going to hurt…”
Hanafunda made a series of handsigns. Tanomoshii recognized them.
“That’s kinjutsu! You can’t peform that!”
Hanafunda moved in closer. “FIVE PRONGED SEAL OF DOOM!”
Hanafunda jammed his hand against the boy’s stomach. Tanomoshii screamed in agony. His screams continued as Hanafunda’s hand actually entered his body. Feeling a sudden, sharp pain around his heart Tanomoshii passed out.
“Ukiyo, bring him to the Meuinkage, along with the message…I’ll attach that, on second thought.”
Hanafunda wrapped a message around a kunai, then jammed it violently into the boy’s shoulder, making sure it stuck…


(End of “What Happened)

Sakura looked sadly at the boy. Even though she knew a lot, his chances of surviving were slim. She need a lot of power to undo the seal that was slowly killing the boy, only after the seal was broken could she perfom the medical procedure. The only one she knew with enough power was Ekyt. His emotional chakra would do it. She hoped he was still alive and okay…
Lee rushed in.
“Lee-san! Perfect! Listen, I need Ekyt! I need his chakra to break this seal! Please, hurry!”


“Mountain Release: Mountain Barrage!” shouted Ginlee.
“Mountain Release: Mountain Barrage!” Kakashi replied, using his Sharingan to copy the technique.
“Body Replacement jutsu!” Kakashi called.
“Where’d you go?!”
Then he heard the sounds of birds chirping…


Ekyt and Naruto fended off the ninjas, forcing them to retreat. Lee ran up.
“Ekyt, Sakura needs you to break a seal.”
“Lead the way,” Ekyt told him.
“What about me?”
Ekyt and Lee looked at Naruto. “You’d better come with us. The invasion will be their next move, and we’ve got to stop it.” Ekyt said finally.
All three broke toward the castle at a run.


Ekyt picked an emotion. Anger. He should have been a chunin. He was more skilled than anyone was willing to give him credit for. Gaara had destroyed his eye, Chakaro and Kayla had left, Linda hated his guts…
He felt the sensation of the emotional chakra well up in his chest. He put a hand to it. His hand burst into crackling transparent blue flames.
“BLUE FLAME CHAKRA: TRANSPARENT HAND SEAL REMOVAL JUTSU!” Ekyt called, jamming his transparent hand into the boy’s chest, grabbing the heart, and removing the seal on it.

Immediately, the fever started to drop. The boy stirred, alive. Sakura smiled widely; the simple surgery she had to perform next wouldn’t take long at all.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on November 20, 2007, 10:17:21 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeyay ekyt

kogalover2013 on October 31, 2007, 1:44:25 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome dude u rock

alchemest1 on October 25, 2007, 5:25:06 PM

alchemest1 on
alchemest1LOL. I liked Naruto's first move against the Doom-nin! LOL. Classic. As for the rest of the chapter it was amazing mate! completely amazing!!!