Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - Reckoning and Genesis

This fic begins as a better version of "hell in the land of herbs". But from there, it becomes a regular story. Enjoy!

Chapter 50 - Reckoning and Genesis

Chapter 50 - Reckoning and Genesis
How had it come to this? Rock Lee and Ekyt Kaguya, two inseparable friends and sparring partners, were now deadlocked in a fight. Lee’s face was grim with determination, and his eyes alight with fire. Ekyt’s eyes were half-lidded, and his face was hidden by a mask. But even through the mask, you could see an indifference to the outside world.

“Konoha Senpu!”(Konoha Hurricane) Lee shouted, aiming a vicious kick at Ekyt. In contrast to his normal style, Ekyt backed up just out of range. Where did THAT come from? Normally, I would have blocked and countered there. Wait…that paint Kimimaro put near my eyes…is it part of the Kaguya clan’s Kekkaigenkai? I don’t fully understand Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways), but when I saw Kimimaro fight, he moved just enough to get out of the way…Does this paint, or whatever it is, have some kind of effect like that? Ekyt couldn’t help but wonder. Lee seemed to notice the subtle change as well, and narrowed his eyes. He hadn’t fared well against Kimimaro. Then again, he was fresh out of the recovery room at the hospital, and nowhere near full strength then. NOW, however, he was angry and determined to protect his girl’s honor. He ran in again.

“Dainamikku-Entori (Dynamic Entry)!”

This time, Ekyt surprised himself. He didn’t even KNOW this jutsu, it just…happened.

“Tsubaki no mai (Dance of the Camellia)!” Ekyt replied. Without thinking, he had pulled a bone out of his left arm and began to stab faster than he thought possible. While he was, he actually had to stop himself from killing Lee. It was all Ekyt could do to make sure his stabs wouldn’t hit any vital organs. This clearly surprised Lee as well, as he backpedaled, narrowly avoiding the sharp tip of the bone every time. Ekyt made one last cut, this one neck-level. Lee dodged backward, avoiding it, while balancing on his hands. From that position, he began to kick. Ekyt deflected each attack with the bone. Finally, Lee righted himself and aimed a high roundhouse. Ekyt blocked with the back section of the bone, then kicked himself. Lee leapt straight up, in the beginning of a heel kick. Ekyt stepped under him, then behind him, ramming the butt end of the bone into Lee’s ribs. When Lee leaned one way in pain, Ekyt kicked Lee hard in the face, causing a welt to raise. While Lee laid on the ground, staring up in a mixture of surprise and accusation, Ekyt explained himself.

“You said this was a legitimate fight, not a sparring match. Against an enemy, I would use whatever means necessary. Wouldn’t you? Don’t look so surprised. This is your barbeque, Lee. I don’t want to fight you, but if you’re going to insist that I’m a liar and that I stepped on Linda’s honor, then you attack me, you don’t give me much choice, do you?”

For some reason, this enraged Lee.

“You will fall by my taijutsu, just as your cousin did!” Lee shot back, pointing at Kimimaro.

NOW Ekyt was angry. “My cousin didn’t lose to YOU, it took you AND Gaara to stop him. Defending honor is one thing, telling lies is another. Two Kaguya are left in the world, and you’ve insulted them both. I never had the honor of defending my clan’s name until now. Enkou Doragon no Jutsu (Dragon’s Flame Jutsu, usually Dragon’s Ember Jutsu)!”
Lee leapt gracefully away from the flames. Ekyt persisted with the attack, trying to buy some time to think.

Ekyt flipped the bone to a reverse grip, as if he were holding a kunai. It glinted dangerously in his hand, pressed up against his forearm. Taking up this akward stance, combined with the strange circumstances, caused Ekyt to think again.
(NOTE: THIS IS IN FIRST-PERSON, JUST BECAUSE I’VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY IT!)

I can’t believe I’m doing this. Lee’s still a friend, isn’t he? He DID just insult my cousin. But why would Kimimaro start to like me suddenly? I can sense that he’s genuinely interested- wait, what did he say? That I must be a true Kaguya to fight like that? I’ve never given my own safety a thought in life or death situations. That was one trait of the Kaguya, one that I must have inherited. But I DIDN’T inherit the ‘fight for no reason’ gene. In essence, I got the best two traits of the Kaguya clan…
Lee…Linda must have gotten in his ear, that’s the only way he would turn against me like this. I’ve got to talk him down, somehow. I can feel it- almost a rage inside me…if I don’t stop it, I’m going to kill him. I need to hold the rage in until I can stop him from attacking.
And the paint on my face…does Kimimaro think like this, too? He’s loyal to Orochimaru, I’m loyal to Konoha. He fights to defend, I fight to defend. He’s not violent by nature, and neither am I…it’s too much of a coincidence to ignore. This paint must be the blood of my distant ancestors, somehow mixed with their chakra. When I use it, I think like a Kaguya would. The way Kimimaro spoke, the effects aren’t permanent, otherwise he wouldn’t have a supply. He has 100% Kaguya blood, while mine has been diluted by at least 50%. That must be why he did this…


I saw Lee approaching again, the shock wearing off from my impromptu speech. He’s so fast, it’s incredible to watch. Until you’re on the receiving end of his kicks. In a real fight, like this, it’s even worse. Suddenly, Lee put on a burst of speed and was right next to me. In desperation, I flung the bone up in a block, his leg on top of it. Both of us shook with the effort required to maintain the position. Lee pressed down harder, making forcing me into a lower stance. Then, a thought struck me. I had never been in this position with Lee before, and it occurred to me: If he’s got one leg up like this, all his weight must be distributed to his other leg. If I knock that leg out from under him, he’ll be off-balance, and I can throw him.

I did just that. Lee’s face was etched with surprise as my leg kicked his. Before he fell, I grabbed him by the jumpsuit and threw him- clear across the classroom! Lee his the back wall hard as my students took cover under their desks. What a site it must have been, their teacher doing all these strange, but incredible, things like this. I could tell my eyes had hardened, and that, subconsciously, Lee was now an enemy. Then, I did something even more strange: I reached back, tearing my shirt in the process, and pulled out another bone- my spine. This felt strange, to say the least, but somehow, it felt right at the same time.

“Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine)!” I heard myself chant. Using the bone like a chain, I whipped it towards Lee, who was just getting up. The bone wrapped around lee, little ridges and bumps in it digging into his arms as I twirled the bone, tying him up. Soon, Lee was bound by the bone-vine. I yanked him hard towards me, and threw a punch into his stomach. Lee coughed up blood, then went limp as tightened the vine.

(END FIRST PERSON- DOING THIS HAD ONE OTHER PURPOSE, LOOK FOR IT AT THE END OF THIS CH!)

Ekyt looked horrified at what he had done, but at the same time, was unforgiving. That was when he felt it- the sharp point of a kunai in his back. There was no spine for it to pierce, so Ekyt was alive, but his anger flared up. He whipped around, seeing Linda holding the kunai, looking shocked.

“What do you have against me succeeding?!” Ekyt finally shouted.
Linda sneered. “Succeeding? HAH! I outrank you, I have a sensei, and I have a boyfriend! YOU’RE a genin, you have no master, AND you’re single. And you always will be! You’ll die alone! Do you think anyone cares for you as anything more than a friend? WHY they care that much, I’ll never know! But you- you’re pathetic!” Linda reared back and spat at Ekyt. The spit hit Ekyt just to the left of his left eye, marring the paint Kimimaro had put there. As it dripped off, Ekyt felt his thoughts change. Linda must have sensed it, because she grabbed Ekyt wiped the paint off his face.

“So…that’s how you were doing all that…this paint…well, now Lee is going to cripple you! Look for yourself!” Linda slapped Ekyt across the face. Ekyt turned, and saw Lee. But it wasn’t the normal Lee. THIS lee had opened five gates of Chakra:

“Hakkei: Kaimon Opening Gate)
Hakkei: Kyuumon (Rest Gate)
Hakkei: Seimon (Life Gate)
Hakkei: Shoumon (Wound Gate)
Hakkei: Tomon (Limit Gate)
Hakkei: Keimon (View Gate)!”

(Hakkei is “release” or “open”, I forgot which translation I used)

Lee’s body was red, and his hair was standing up. His eyes were all white, and they glared at Ekyt accusingly, hatred deep inside them. Ekyt knew the red was from blood cells rising and bursting. He had SEEN Lee use the Five Gates, but he had never been the recipient of their damage. Not least of all the one attack Ekyt had never even seen Lee use in person:

“Ura Renge (Reverse Lotus!)” Suddenly, Ekyt was flying- and getting pummeled all the way. It was just like Lee had done to Gaara (Ekyt watched the tape of the chunin exams). The hitch was that Ekyt was likely going to die at the end of it, unless he did something quick. Too late. Lee had snared Ekyt with his bandages, and yanked him upward. Ekyt knew this was it. It was over for him. He turned his head so Lee wouldn’t damage his nose or teeth. Ekyt wanted to look good at his funeral…

“ENOUGH, LEE!” Gai suddenly barked. “You’ve made your point, defended your honor, and that of your lovers! You special kid, you showed him the power of youth!”

Lee closed the gates just before hitting Ekyt. That gave Ekyt enough time to right himself and land on his feet. Immediately, everyone but Lee, Gai, and Linda were next to him. The students were amazed, and the kunoichi were concerned. Tsunade in particular.

“That was a great fight, Ekyt. It really was.”

But Ekyt didn’t look thrilled. He muttered his thanks, then walked toward Kimimaro. Kimimaro wasn’t smiling, but he didn’t have the usual harsh look on his face. Instead, he handed Ekyt a small leather pouch.

“Here. Things you should have, and know. We’ll have our fight someday, cousin. For now, Orochimaru awaits me.”

“Thank you, Kimimaro. Just do me a favor and don’t let him take over your body until we’ve fought,” Ekyt requested. Kimimaro nodded, then disappeared in a puff of smoke.




“He deserves it, and you know it!” Tsunade whispered angrily at the council.

“We will not promote him for his treason,” one elder told Tsunade.

“His ‘treason’ was done to protect the village. As all of you well know,” Sarutobi’s whisper wasn’t his normal, friendly whisper. It was lower and more harsh.

“We outnumer the three of you (Tsunade, Sarutobi, and Ebisu voted ‘yes’, while Danzou, Kato, Korochi, and Goumo voted ‘no’), therefore he is not a chunin.” Danzou didn’t smirk, but it was evident that he was in his mind through his voice.

“Damnit! Fine, you have your way. Destroy the kid after he’s just been kicked in the nuts because my new idiot apprentice (Linda) interfered in that fight! I WILL find a way to promote him, to chunin and beyond!” Tsunade glared at the group, then walked away to tell Ekyt.



“They voted no, Ekyt. I’m sorry,” Tsunade told Ekyt, putting a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. Ekyt had since showered and changed, now wearing his civilian gi and jacket, instead of his tactical vest.

“I let a distraction defeat me…I don’t deserve a promotion for that,” Ekyt said quietly, his voice toneless. “But, the fall wasn’t so far this time, I didn’t have my hopes up to begin with. And Lee- well, he defended Linda’s honor, so, as his friend, I’m happy for him.”

Tsunade was wise to Ekyt, though. “What about YOU? What do YOU think about this?”

Ekyt raised an eyebrow. “My thoughts are irrelevant. I didn’t pass, so nothing’s changed.”

Tsunade wasn’t buying that for a second. “You might be ‘the statue’ again, Ekyt, but you feel SOMETHING. I won’t pry, I know you’ll talk when you’re comfortable. But let me say this: Do you feel alone? No, I’m not talking ‘female companionship’, I mean, lonely. Like you have no one?”

Ekyt thought for a moment, eyes unblinking. “No. Not anymore. Most of the village hates me, but the people I care about were here today. Most of them, anyway. But I have…other reasons…you understand…”

Tsunade replied with “Of course, I understand. Now, about Kankuro- he’s going to be fine, but he’s going to be laid up here in the Leaf Village for the next few days. He’s in no shape to travel or fight. I’ve put ANBU guards around him. And I want you to be protected as well.”

“Why?” Ekyt asked, eyes widening slightly in surprise.

“Because…well, we found this at the fight scene when we sent a follow-up unit to make sure the attackers really had left. Does it look familiar?” Tsunade was holding out a piece of fabric. The fabric was black, but one corner had red on it. But that wasn’t ALL it had on it. Ekyt looked closer, and tried to sense something. He felt it- there was chakra on the fabric. And it was his own Emotional Chakra.

“Itachi…” Ekyt said quietly. Then he clutched his arm, gritting his teeth in pain.

“What is it?!” Tsunade kept her voice quiet.

“He’s coming here. Look.” Ekyt rolled up his sleeve. On his shoulder, the Five Elements Seal had appeared. The same one he had put over Itachi’s eye.




Itachi was in the room. He grabbed his hostage before anyone could catch him, or even see him.

“Ekyt Kaguya.” Itachi held Sakura close, a kunai to her neck. Ekyt and Naruto looked on in rage, but couldn’t do anything else.

“Itachi…don’t drag her into this,” Ekyt answered.

Itachi tightened his grip on both the kunai and Sakura. “Unseal my Sharingan. I’ll kill her. You know that I have no problem killing her.”

“YOU BASTARD, I’M GONNA-” Naruto shouted. Ekyt grabbed him, and pulled him in close.

“Listen to me, Naruto. I need you to trust me. I can rescue Sakura. I can tell right now, he’s put a genjutsu on her. That’s why she didn’t yell for help. Now, I’m going to unseal his Sharingan. He’s going to have a free shot at me. When he takes that shot, get Sakura, and go. Get the kids out of here.”

“But!” Naruto sputtered. Ekyt put a hand up to silence him.

“Trust me. You have a girlfriend now, Naruto. You have to protect her. And I have to protect my friends. Now, I’m going to do this, and I might die in the process, but I WILL cover Sakura until she gets to you. Whatever else happens, I promise you that. In fact…” Ekyt held a kunai up. He made a small cut on his thumb. He ran that thumb over his headband, over the Leaf symbol.

“… I swear on the blood of my ancestors I will do this. Now, do you trust me?” Before Naruto could respond, Ekyt walked away, towards Itachi.




“I’ll do it, Itachi. I’ll remove the seal. But let her go as soon as my hand touches your eye. You have my word that you won’t be attacked, not by me or anyone else…” As he spoke, Ekyt threw his kunai holster, his throwing needles, and his scrolls to the ground. He shed his jacket, and let that flutter to the ground.

Itachi didn’t respond. As Ekyt’s hand touched his face, blue chakra leaping high, he gave Sakura a shove.

“Go!” Ekyt shouted. Seconds later, Itachi’s kunai hit him in the side, digging in. With both eyes having their Sharingan, that meant Itachi could use Tsukuyomi (Moon Reader, Nightmare Realm Eng. TV). With Ekyt already fatigued, it was easy to snare him with it.



Black. Everything was black. Ekyt found himself bound to something like a giant X. His arms and legs were spread, and he couldn’t move. Fear gripped him immediately. That fear intensified as Itachi appeared in front of Ekyt. First one, then one hundred.

“In this realm, I control space and time. You’ll be here for three days. For those three days, I will stab you with this sword, and throw these shuriken.” Itachi made good on his word as he stabbed Ekyt in the stomach. But Itachi found his attack repelled. Blue chakra had surrounded Ekyt’s body.

“I can freeze this one second until you run out of that annoying chakra.”

Ekyt didn’t let up. He couldn’t use the ‘release’ technique. But even though it was only seconds in the real world, Ekyt was making good on his word. If Itachi was here with him, that meant he wasn’t after Naruto and Sakura. But, finally, Ekyt felt his chakra recede, and his body go limp.

“For all the suffering you’ve caused…” A moon shone brightly overhead as the jutsu reached the pinnacle of it’s power. The one hundred Itachi’s raised their arms and threw.

Ekyt’s normally impassive eyes grew wide with fear. Then the shuriken hit. They tore away flesh, and cut bone. Ekyt tried not to scream. He COULDN’T, it hurt beyond words.

“One hour has passed. Only seventy-one more to go…” Itachi and his clones threw more shuriken, the cold metal striking Ekyt’s flesh…




In the real world, Itachi had held Ekyt up for ten seconds. Their eyes had been locked. Finally, Itachi let Ekyt go. Ekyt fell to the ground, blood coming from his mouth, and his left side was cut beyond belief. Ekyt wasn’t moving, but that didn’t stop Itachi from picking Ekyt up once more. Ekyt was only vaguely aware when Itachi held up a ball of energy. Ekyt, very faintly, heard the sound of birds chirping. Seconds later, he felt white-hot pain coursing through his body.

Chidori… his shock-numbed brain supplied. Then things went black.




Naruto and Sakura ran, just as Ekyt had instructed. Once they were safe, and Sakura had recovered from the genjutsu, they both ran back. Naruto was ready to fight. But they saw the classroom empty. The only thing in it was a trail of blood. Sakura pointed it out silently. Naruto nodded. Together, the two walked up the stairs of the classroom. Ironically, it was the same one where they had been waiting for Kakashi, their first day as ninjas.
The blood was splattered against the wall, where the wood was dented from a human spine hitting it. It was there, face down, that Ekyt had landed. Blood soaked the floor around him. Sakura knelt down next to him, checking for a pulse. There was one, but she shook her head at Naruto.
“He’ll never make it…” Sakura said, quietly sobbing. Naruto was saddened, but determined.
He’s been like this before, and he always manages to live. There’s got to be a way! Naruto looked at Ekyt, then bent down and turned him over. Ekyt’s eyes were closed, and his breathing was shallow, but very labored at the same time. Naruto could practically see Ekyt’s life slipping away. But, as he often did, Naruto got an idea under pressure.

“Sakura-chan! The basement! That weird summoning mark! Ekyt had it protected, maybe it could help him somehow!”

Sakura’s eyes danced with hope. “We’ve got to hurry, he won’t last more than another twenty minutes. Let me carry him, I can stabilize him with my Shosen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique).”


----Ekyt’s Basement----

“If I had to guess, this summoning area involves his Emotional Chakra. There area traces of it around…” Sakura was investigating the area. Ekyt was laying in the center of the summoning area (As mentioned in chapter 49). He still hadn’t moved, aside from one nasty, blood-filled cough.

“Hey! When we were fighting Orochimaru, he summoned that clone, remember? It was like an older him, from his scroll! Ekyt’s got tons of cuts to choose from…”

“Oh! You mean for a blood tribute! Naruto, that’s perfect! That emotional clone was older than Ekyt, and knew everything about him! Ekyt’s chakra is in the air, and his blood is here. If one of us runs his thumb down that scroll (Points to ShoBu, which they brought with them), it might just summon that clone!”

“I’ll do it! You save your chakra, in case something goes wrong medically.” Naruto grabbed the scroll, and Ekyt’s thumb. When he did, Naruto saw the cut, then the line of blood on Ekyt’s headband.
He came through with his promise…Even though he’s had his eye on Sakura-chan for a long time, he still saved me and her in our darkest hour. I want to return that favor!
“Alright, here we go! KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU (Summoning Jutsu)!” Naruto used Ekyt’s thumb to pay the blood tribute to the scroll. A bright blue light shone through the scroll. Ekyt’s body glowed as well. From his body came the emotional chakra. From the scroll came a completely black human form. The two merged together, and the older Ekyt was back!

“What a mess…” Older Ekyt said quietly, walking over to his host body. “Itachi did a number on him…Sakura, please watch him for a moment, I need to grab something…Ah, there it is!”

Sakura knelt near Ekyt, worry written all over her. She took off his headband and put a damp washcloth on him. She checked his pulse again, as she had for the last few minutes. This time, she felt nothing.

“HE’S DEAD!” Sakura shouted. Ekyt wasn’t breathing, and he had no pulse.

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” The older Ekyt said, walking back over with a white scroll. “His emotions exited his body too quickly. This will revive him. After that, it should be a routine stay in the hospital for him. But it’s going to hurt him.”

“You can’t believe you’re going to revive him!” Sakura shouted, angry with grief.

“Oh, I do. I’ve done it before. He’s not dead. Do you remember when Haku ‘killed’ Zabuza? It’s a state of temporary death that Ekyt puts himself in to summon me. Now, Sakura, you used the Shosen Jutsu (Mystical Palm, aka Chakra Scalpel)…his body should be as clean as it’s going to get. Naruto, I need you to hold him up. Sakura, your Shosen Jutsu will be enough to cut what I call the “Emotional umbilical cord”. I’m going to merge back in with Ekyt. The temporary state of death should have healed his subconscious by now. That just leaves me. Now, hold him steady. His body will start to move once I re-enter him…Once I’ve done that, Sakura, that’s when I need you to use the chakra scalpel to make a cut 3 inches below Ekyt’s navel. About two inches out from his body, just slice straight down. Here we go.”

Older Ekyt walked into the younger Ekyt’s body, slowly inserting himself. Ekyt groaned in pain, but Naruto held him steady. Sakura cut down with the chakra scalpel. Ekyt’s eyes opened.

“Thank…you…” Then, Ekyt passed out from the pain.



----In the Hospital----


Ekyt sat up with a start, then laid back down as EVERYTHING hurt.
“I’m gonna kill him…damn it…” Ekyt uttered.

“So, you’re awake. You’re three hours early,” came the voice of Kakashi.

“Sensei? Did everyone make it?” Ekyt asked, pulling himself up to a sitting position. Light flowed in through the window, and a pleasant breeze filled the room. Kakashi walked over and sat on the edge of Ekyt’s bed.

“Yes, everyone made it. And…congratulations. You passed. You’re a chunin.” Kakashi smiled and handed Ekyt a brand new chunin vest, still in a plastic package.

“But the council-” Ekyt started.

“The council was…persuaded…by a number of people, to give you the rank. Anyone who will stand up to Itachi Uchiha deserves to be a chunin. They still hate you, but Ibikki and I can be convincing when we need to be. But, that’s for another time. You’ll be in bed for a week. Don’t worry about your class, Sakura is teaching them. Once you get well, you’ve some decisions to make. But, for now, just recover.” Kakashi started to leave.
“Oh, one more thing…”

Kakashi dumped “Makeout Paradise”, “Makeout Violence”, and “Makeout Tactics” on Ekyt’s lap.

“Oh, don’t look so disgusted. You’re a healthy, single, 19 year old boy. Besides, the boredom will drive you nuts. I know- I was in the hospital for a month after the Tsukuyomi. Well, I’m off. Take care.”

Ekyt sat back, amazed he was alive. He wondered how he had made it, but decided not to think about it. Instead, he grabbed a certain orange-covered book and began to read.



“Ugh, another perv?!” Tsunade joked. “Time for your medicine. Drink this.” Tsunade handed Ekyt a glass. Ekyt downed it in a gulp, then looked at the glass.

“Akakamadori sake? THIS is medicine?”

Tsunade, who had a cup of her own, shrugged. “Well, you don’t seem to have any holes in you that we missed, the sake would have leaked out. It’s powerful stuff! Oh well. Hey kid, thanks for saving my apprentice. I, er, let Linda go, after she interfered in your fight with Lee. But, I’ll tell you more about that when it won’t hurt to laugh. You’re going to have quite a few visitors, Ekyt. Mostly females, apparently…should I know something about that, hmmm?”

Ekyt rolled his eyes as Tsunade kissed him on the forehead.

“Just get well soon, kid. Konoha’s going to need you…”




In Otogakure, four figures were sitting in a dark room.

“So, we’ll deliver Sasuke Uchiha to you. You’ll help us obtain the Kyuubi, correct?” Itachi?!

“Yes, that’s right. In return, the Akatsuki leave Otogakure out of their plans, and lend us military strength.” Orochimaru…

“Can we trust them, Lord Orochimaru? They ARE S-ranked criminals, after all.” Kabuto.

“Don’t doubt us. We’ll deliver the goods.” Pein.

The night was eerie, and the air was cold. The perfect setting for the two most powerful villainous forces to meet up.


Four fearsome criminals, and two targets in Konoha. With tension this high, a war was going to break out. The question was, who are the teams?




Temari- Hey. Well, it looks like the kid did it again. Y’know, he wouldn’t be a bad catch, but that cousin of his…

Hinata- N-Naruto-kun…and Sakura-chan? B-But, how?

Naruto: What’s with these weird looks, ‘tabayo?! And what’s all the whispering about “Naruto and Sakura”. Do they know something we don’t? I mean, we’re friends and all, but I get the feeling something’s up here…




JUTSU LIST:

Dainamikku-Entori (Dynamic Entry

Karamatsu no Mai (Dance of the Larch)

Konoha Daisenpu (Leaf Great Whirlwind)

Konoha Reppu (Leaf Gale)

Konoha Senpu (Konoha Hurricane)

Omote Renge (Front Lotus)

Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death)

Suiken (Drunken Fist)

Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine) (spine)

Tsubaki no Mai (Dance of the Camellia) (Quick stabs)

Ura Renge (Reverse Lotus)

Yanagi no Mai (Dance of the Willow) (Palm of hands are bone strikes)

Kokuangyo no jutsu (Bringer-of-darkness technique)

Kori shinchu no jutsu (Sly mind affect technique

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic illusion: False surroundings technique)

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)

Magen: teisha kiu no jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Mind barring Technique)

Enkou Doragon no Jutsu (Dragon’s Flame Jutsu)

Aoi enkou Chakra
“”tsubame suto (Blue Flame chakra: Swallow Strike)
“”gogyou hitoare (elemental burst of anger)

jougentou no mai ([rough] Dance of the Sickle moon)
Komichi no Doragon (Path of the Dragon)

Enkou Doragon no jutsu: Kage bunshin Hajime (Dragon’s Ember Jutsu: Clone begin)

Hakkei: Kaimon Opening Gate)
Hakkei: Kyuumon (Rest Gate)
Hakkei: Seimon (Life Gate)
Hakkei: Shoumon (Wound Gate)
Hakkei: Tomon (Limit Gate)
Hakkei: Keimon (View Gate)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on April 11, 2008, 2:18:23 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifewow. another near death fiasco. great work btw

hflp on April 11, 2008, 12:28:04 AM

hflp on
hflpCould this guy's life get anymore complicated. At least he got one thing he wanted. I just really hope he doesn't turn it down-AGAIN.