Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Date

Ryouko Kaguya is tossed in jail on a false charge. Upon needing his help, Tsunade lets him out. Ryouko has to work fast, and lead his first mission, to save a boy and his family from their execution at the hands of a new alliance.

Chapter 8 - The Date

Chapter 8 - The Date
BACK IN THE HIDDEN LEAF

Ryouko fixed his hair for the hundredth time. Not that he was going anywhere dressy, but if you landed the cutest kunoichi in the Hidden Leaf Village, you’d better look worthy of being her date.

Date.

What a horrifying word to Ryouko Kaguya. This would be his first official date. ‘Official’ meaning that he wasn’t trying to gather information, and it wasn’t a cover-up date to spy on someone else. No, this was his first, honest-to-goodness date. And with the girl he had a crush on for years to boot! To some, that was a victory. To others, it was a case of the inevitable happening. For Ryouko, it was a dream come true.

People focus on her looks so much, and with good reason. But I like her for other reasons. She’s not ‘flashy’ beautiful, and she’s absolutely brilliant. Not to mention an absolute sweetheart.

How did I get so lucky?


Ryouko fixed his hair again, straightened his vest, took a gulp of sake, cursed as it dripped on his vest, and changed into his spare vest. All in a matter of a minute, tops. The night was off to a graceful start.

I hope this isn’t going to be a pattern tonight…

--

As Sakura smoothed her skirt and primped her hair, it hit her that she had never been on a real date before. Sure, she had seen Ino’s dating sims, and she had heard about dates, but actually going on one?

What do you do on a date? I mean, when it was a mission, it was easy enough. And that second one, Ryouko called the shots. Is that how it is? Or do I take charge? Do I follow his lead? Do I kiss him? On the cheek or the lips? What if he wants to go to a hotel?! I’ve never done that before! Am I any good. Is he?!

Sakura gave herself a smack on the face.

“Stop it, Sakura! Focus! Okay, you’re going out with a sweet, gentle boy who would give his life for you. He doesn’t know what to do either. So we’re both clueless. Okay, that works! We’ll make it up as we go along!”

Even though Sakura was dressed like her normal self (Sai had revealed that Ryouko found it attractive), she was suddenly concerned about her dress.

Ugh, is this top too short? Too long? Wait, is it too flashy? Is my skirt too short?! Do my boots make me look ‘easy’?!

--

“You’ll do fine, believe it!” Naruto clapped Ryouko on the shoulder. Ryouko was so tense that Naruto had actually hit Ryouko’s hardened shoulder muscles with enough force to hurt his hand.

“Ryouko-kun, now that you are…is ‘courting’ the correct word?…a woman…is this kind of bond rare?” Sai wanted to know. If anyone else had asked this, Ryouko would have bitten their heads off.

“No, Sai. ‘Courting’ means ‘tendering marriage’. This is just a date, a social meeting restricted to two individuals, though there are exceptions. As for the bond being rare…good question. I think it depends on who you ask. Some people are more adept at gaining the attention of the opposite sex than others. Does that help at all?” Ryouko said kindly. Sai had opened up a book; Ryouko’s eyes popped out of his head.

“Are all woman adept to rough treatment, Ryouko-kun? This one says that it’s ‘turn-on’. What does that mean?”

Ryouko snatched the book away. “No no no, THIS is a bad reference, Sai. This sort of this is for perverts who drool over women like a brainless otaku.”


“Getting in the mood for our date, Ryouko?” Sakura said from behind. Ryouko suddenly realized she had the book.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Sakura demanded.

“It’s not mine, Sakura, I swear it! Sai was asking about relationships, and this is the book he was getting his knowledge from. I was just explaining that only drooling otaku look at this stuff,” Ryouko’s eyes had gone completely white, while his face, by contrast, had turned red.

Sakura shrugged. “I didn’t think it was yours to begin with, Ryouko. To be honest, I figured Naruto had planted it on you.”

Ryouko had to chuckle. “Nah, Naruto’s innocent, at least in this case. It’s my fault, really. It’s not mine, and I shouldn’t have grabbed it. My mistake.”

Sakura gave him a questioning look. “It IS normal for boys your age…”

“No, no, I’d much rather look at you! You’re more beautiful than some girl made of plastic.” Ryouko suddenly realized that Sakura might take that as an insult.
“Er, hold on. Let me rephrase that!”

Sakura put her hand on Ryouko’s shoulder. “It’s alright, Ryouko, I know how nervous you are. I get what you mean, and I’m flattered. Oh, darn it, I forgot something, I’ll be right back, okay?”

--

Sakura ran back to her apartment. Or, more accurately, into her apartment to grab something, THEN to Lady Tsunade. But Tsunade wasn’t who she was looking for.

“Shizune-sensei! Shizune-sensei!” Sakura ran down the hall, finding Shizune trying to wake Tsunade up from a drunken stupor.

“Sakura? What’s wrong?” Shizune let go of Tsunade and let her go back to sleep for the time being, while she ran toward the door, where Sakura was cautiously peeking in. Sakura stepped back out into the hallway and told Shizune what was going on.

(One explanation later…)

Shizune smiled at Sakura. “Is that all? Congratulations! Ryouko’s a nice boy, you two will get along great!”

Sakura ducked her head lower, blushing. “Neither of us know what we’re doing. And more than that…will Lady Tsunade be angry with me for dating Ryouko?”

Shizune put a hand on Sakura’s head, then spoke comfortingly: “Don’t worry about Lady Tsunade. She trusts you expressly, Sakura. If Ryouko is okay with you, Lady Tsunade will come around. If not, leave her to me and elope!” Shizune joked.

Sakura thought the possibility was all too real.

--

“Oh, damn. That did not sound good...” Ryouko muttered, looking worried.

“C’mon, you’re just paranoid. So she forgot something, no big deal!” Naruto was sitting in Ryouko’s home; a dojo just off of the Nara property. His feet up on the antique coffee table that Ryouko had inherited from the Third Hokage, and the rest of him sprawled out on a black leather couch that Ryouko had ordered from who-knew-where, Naruto was relaxed. Sai was drawing a picture of the woods behind Ryouko’s house, deciding that charcoal would be a good medium.

The living room was packed with scrolls the Third had left Ryouko. Bookcases lined the walls, and there was a stone hearth in the center of the room, with a pile of wood next to it. It was classily furnished, although interior design wasn’t Ryouko’s thing. The main attraction to this place was the big basement and the large amount of land- both ideal for training.

“Do you guys mind if I ask you something…” Without waiting for an answer, Ryouko asked:

“Do you think that Sakura and I can work? I mean, I’m two and half years older, and, well…she could do better than me, I know it. I’m just holding her back with my own selfish desires, aren’t I?”

Naruto tackled Ryouko and pinned him down. Both struggled violently, although it was more of a wrestling match between kids. Unfortunately, as Ryouko tried to roll, he bounced off his coffee table, and Sai’s book fell to the ground, landing open on a page.

This was the scene Sakura walked in on. A dirty book, and two boys wrestling around. She drew her own conclusion, and was tempted to kill them both, but the ‘oh crap’ look on Ryouko’s face pacified her.

“Naruto…get off, now!” he muttered out of the corner of his mouth. “Sakura, I SWEAR this isn’t what it looks like!”

Now, Sakura knew full well what was REALLY going on, but she had to mess with Ryouko a little bit. Not to be mean, just because it was too much to resist.

“Oh, I see what’s going on. Why didn’t you tell me you and Naruto were lovers? I would have cheered you both on! It’s so progressive! Please, don’t let me get in the way, I’ve never seen two guys do it before!”

Black lines of doom hit Ryouko’s face. Naruto started to sputter with something between anger and embarrassment. Sakura finally softened her look.

“Ryouko, relax! I’m just kidding. I know how you guys are, just messing around and wrestling, it’s not a big deal. Just calm down, okay? I’m not gonna hurt you. Now, how about we give this dating thing a shot, hmm?” Sakura held out a hand to Ryouko.

“Thanks Sakura!” Naruto grabbed on. Sakura smashed him in the head.

“NOT YOU, MORON! I’M TRYING TO HELP RYOUKO UP, NOT YOU!”

Ryouko had already gotten up under his own power and dusted himself off.

“Right, we should go before anything else happens.” Ryouko gave a surprisingly charming smile. “I’ll be on my best behavior for you.”

Sakura froze for a second. Whoa…he changed. Right there. Is that what he used to be like? Before all the crap started? An akward, but charming, kid? I’ve never seen him smile like that!

“Is something wrong?” Ryouko asked, his smile turning to a small frown of concern. Sakura blushed with embarrassment at being caught staring. She blushed even harder when Ryouko put a hand on her forehead.

“No fever…Are you alright?” Ryouko asked kindly. Nerves, maybe? Or anger? Did I do something wrong…besides everything tonight?

“I’m fine, Ryouko, really. Shall we go?”

Ryouko, to Sakura’s surprise, knew enough to offer his arm to her. Sakura linked her arm in, not voicing her question aloud, but not needing to, apparently.

“Yes, lets…oh, you’re wondering how I know ANYthing about this. It’s alright. My mother raised me as a gentleman. Until now, I haven’t really needed to go ahead and use any of that stuff. But, fair warning: I have no idea what I’m doing. So, um, please forgive me if I mess up…” Ryouko’s ears were burning by the end of that confession, despite it being completely normal.

“No problem. I kind of guessed you didn’t know what you were doing. If it’s any consolation, I don’t either. So, let’s just go have fun. If ANYONE has earned the right to goof off, it’s us, right?” Sakura linked her arm a little tighter, indicating she was content for the moment, and ready to move on.

“Oh, right. Uh…food?” Damn. Smooth! Mono-syballic vocabulary, THAT’S a turn on to such a brilliant girl! Ryouko chided himself. Thankfully, Sakura had known him long enough to know that he wasn’t bumbling or stupid, just anxious.

“Food sounds fine. Do you want to pick, or should I?” Sakura offered. No, don’t give him choices, that’s only going to make him MORE nervous!

“Well, why don’t you pick? I’m afraid I’ll pick a bad place…so far you’ve seen me in two bad positions, I don’t want to make the third time the charm!”

Sakura admitted he had a point. “Alright, I know just the place! Casual dress, and we’re not likely to run into anyone who’ll be a problem there. So, get me at 7:00?”
Okay, I’m guiding him through what I know about dating…let’s see if Ryouko can run on instinct, the same as me…

“Seven sounds fine. Where would you like me to pick you up? Sorry, but I’m not familiar with your schedule, I don’t want to show up at your house when you’re at work. (heh, your parents might kill me!)”

Sakura wasn’t surprised at how considerate Ryouko was being. She WAS surprised at how level-headed he was about all this.

“Um, I know! Why don’t we meet at the gates? I have to give my traffic report, and we can just go from there. Will that work for you?”

Ryouko nodded. “That works for me. I’ll see you at seven, then.”

“Right. Bye for now!” Sakura realized she was going to be late seeing Lady Tsunade about her work for today.

The second Sakura was out the door, Ryouko flopped into one of his armchairs.

“You got through it, you’re fine. Now, you just gotta date her, and take her to a hotel, right?!” Naruto said/asked. It was clear all he had learned about girls he had learned from Jiraiya and his peeping habits.

“To a hotel?” Ryouko hadn’t thought of that. Is THAT where this is all going to wind up? Wait wait wait, hold on, time out! I don’t even…well, that doesn’t matter, it’s instinct, isn’t it? But…it’s a responsibility. (nods head) I need to take this seriously, and consider it as a possibility as a mature, responsible adult jonin…WHAT AM I SAYING?! I’m a clueless nineteen year old kid, on a date with his dream girl, and I have no freakin’ idea what’s going on! Gah, who can I talk to? Who’s been on a date? Sai and Naruto are out…Asuma-sensei!

Shouting a vague warning not to break anything, Ryouko made a mad dash for Asuma’s place. Surely he, and all the time he spent with Kurenai, would know how a date worked.

--

“Sakura, don’t put the red-”

BOOM!

Tsunade, Sakura, and Shizune blinked, ash covering their faces.

“Okay Sakura, that was a rookie mistake. What’s on your mind?” Tsunade asked. Sakura looked to Shizune, who nodded her support. Telling Tsunade had been something Sakura had studiously avoided until now.

“I have a date tonight…my first one…” Sakura mumbled, looking at the floor. Tsunade couldn’t resist pushing a little.

“Oh? With who? Must be someone pretty special to distract you that much. So, who’s the lucky guy?” Tsunade leaned forward at her desk.

“Uh, well, he’s special…” Sakura tried to hedge the question, but Tsunade put paid to that thought with a well-placed glare.

“It’s Ryouko!” Sakura finally blurted out. She turned several shades of red and winced, waiting for Tsunade to lose her temper; to yell, scream, or throw things, or tell Sakura she couldn’t date Ryouko, or any number of horrible things. But it didn’t happen. Tsunade only snickered.

“You seem to like the bad boys, Sakura. Dark, brooding charity cases. But…as far as guys like that go…(Tsuande smiled)I guess you picked wisely. I guess that boy deserves some good luck. And at least he can stop WISHING he had you, and see if he can handle you. You’re a good girl, Sakura. And, it goes against the grain, because I’m not Ryouko’s biggest fan, but…guide him. I know just how clueless he is, and I know he’ll try anything to make you happy. So, don’t get too mad at him. He’s not Naruto, being perverted on purpose, remember.”

Sakura nodded, practically ready to take notes. Don’t hit Ryouko was at the top of the list. If he made a mistake, it was likely out of ignorance, not malice.

“Y-you’re okay with this, Lady Tsunade?” Sakura couldn’t help but ask.

“Sure, it’s your life. And I think you could have done a lot worse. Ryouko is no dummy- he’s saved his money, trained hard, and studied like he had nothing else to do, all the while juggling mission after mission. He’s got a good head on his shoulders, the same as you. You two will be fine.”

Tsunade cleared the charred mess Sakura had made off her desk.

“Now, try this one again, without that kid worrying you. Alright?”

--

Asuma gave a grin to Ryouko.

Geez, he DID want this to be secret… Asuma looked around. On top of Third Hokage’s head? Wow.

“So you’re dating Sakura. You two will be a good match. Just remember one thing, Ryouko…” Asuma shook his pack of cigarettes, a fresh one rolling out into his palm. He deliberately made a show of looking for his lighter, then nearly dropping the cigarette. It was fun watching someone like Ryouko squirm with anticipation.

“What am I remembering, Asuma-sempai?” Ryouko questioned quietly.

“Hmm? Oh, right. Listen, once she’s done with the hand holding, laughing at bad jokes, and eating, she’s going to make her move. A hug, a kiss, or all the way, you know. Let me warn you: After she kisses you…”

Asuma exhaled; he couldn’t WAIT to tell Kurenai this one!

“…After she kisses me?” Ryouko prompted, ready to punch Asuma for playing his damn game.

“…After she kisses you…she owns you. So make damn sure you WANT that kiss,” Asuma finished, chuckling.

“Asuma-sempai?” Ryouko asked timidly.

“You’re full of crap, you know that, right?” Ryouko had to laugh, admitting that Asuma’s practical joke had actually helped relieve some of the tension he felt, at least temporarily.

“In all seriousness, Ryouko, think of it this way: She’s already attracted to you, and you’ve known her for three years. How can you use that? You know some of her likes, her dislikes…and, well, you’re a Shinobi, why not ask her friends for info? Use your resources. Oh, and while you’re at it- don’t mention the hotel part, even if you intend to go there, you follow me?” Asuma knew Ryouko had followed. It hadn’t registered with Ryouko yet, but he DID understand. He wasn’t some dumb kid.

--

It was time. The moment of truth. Ryouko had decided to keep with his normal clothes, since his ‘sources’ (Naruto and Sai) had told him Sakura was going to keep her normal clothes. That seemed to be a good match. And, if it turns out he sucked at the dating game, they could always pretend that it was business instead of a social thing, and go their separate ways.

But once Sakura walked up, Ryouko desperately hoped that wasn’t going to be the case. He REALLY wanted this to go well. It was once in a blue moon that Ryouko showed genuine emotion, and it was usually when Sakura was around. Knowing that, he hoped he had picked the right flowers. He had thought ‘candy’, but he had heard Sakura was on a diet. She didn’t NEED to be, but flaunting chocolate still seemed like a bad idea.

Okay, Ryouko. Calm down. She’s just as nervous as you are. And she’s going to lead…isn’t she? PLEASE let her know what she’s doing! Here she comes, play it calm and cool!

-

Sakura, you can do this. Okay. He’s JUST a boy. No reason to be so nervous, right? He’s a good guy who put his life on the line to save you. If nothing else, you say you’re thanking him for that, then go your separate ways…

But Sakura wanted this to work. She really liked Ryouko, and she felt….well, safe with him. And his awkwardness WAS kind of cute.

Ah, crap! I can’t stop thinking of that night! When he was shirtless, cutting wood! No, no, don’t smile! If you start smiling, you won’t be able to stop! Calm down. No, no, don’t picture him in his underwear (boxers of briefs? He seems like a briefs guy. Am I wrong? Boxers? Boxer-briefs?!)! That’ll just make it worse!

--

“Hi Ryouko-san!” Sakura managed a smile and a wave.

“Good Evening, Sakura-san…I, er, (koff) these are for you!” Ryouko blurted out the last four words, thrusting the flowers toward her almost violently. But that as better than he expected himself to do.

Sakura took the flowers, seeing that they were red carnations. No way Ryouko thought this up on his own! He might be sweet, but matching the flowers to my clothes? Who did he talk to?

“They’re beautiful, Ryouko-san!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Sakura-san, if it’s not forward of me…if you’re more comfortable, we can drop the honorifics. We’ve known each other long enough. And, well, it makes things easier…” Ryouko added mysteriously. Kakashi’s advice HAD help, and so had Asuma’s. Even Lady Tsunade and Ryouko tolerated each other long enough for Ryouko to get (and, he suspected, give) information.

“Oh, not at all, Ryouko. Out of curiosity- easier? In what way?” Sakura hoped this was good conversation. Who the hell knew?

“It makes it easier to tell you look beautiful. ‘You look beautiful, Sakura-san’, or ‘Sakura, you look beautiful’. The second one rolls off the tongue a little better,” Ryouko replied, hoping he was giving a winning smile. He really couldn’t tell. Hell, all he knew was ‘breathe’, everything else was frozen. He hoped he had some kind of instinct that would help him out.

“Hah ha! That’s sweet, Ryouko!”

Ryouko perked up. Joking or not, what Asuma had said had stuck with him. She laughed at the bad joke…then there’s the hug, then the kiss…and then…

“So, um, Ryouko, I just realized I really don’t know much about you. What do you like to eat?” Sakura took another brave stab at conversation.

“Well, I’m not horribly fussy. What would you like?” Ryouko countered. So, it’s some kind of game…who’s going to say what they like first? Neither of us wants to inconvenience the other…Unless, of course, we’re both just being considerate. Moron, stop over-analyzing everything!

“How about Amiguriama? Their dumplings are pretty good…” Sakura said thoughtfully, a hand on her chin.

Ryouko nodded. “That sounds fine, I know the place.” Ryouko gulped, and offered his hand. Smiling at the gesture, Sakura took it, giving it a gentle squeeze, watching Ryouko’s face. Stony or not, it changed color. (NEW- Color-changing Ryouko! Available in stores now! Girls, hold his hand and watch him change color, from deathly white to bright red!) Sakura hoped the squeeze said ‘this is fine, you can relax’.

Ryouko gave a heavy breath; first test passed. Okay, good. Now, just remember- you know this girl, and she knows you. It’s not a stranger…okay…

“Ryouko? We’re here? Hey, you in there?”

Ryouko snapped to attention. They had arrived. Ryouko nearly fell over, realizing they had been less than a mile away. He had set himself in for a long journey that would entail conversation. This was actually better.

Sakura had another thought: If he gets any more worried, he’s gonna pop. ^^’

--

Their plates cast aside, Ryouko and Sakura sat on the benches outside the dumpling shop. To anyone else, it must have looked as if two normal teenagers were doing normal teenage things. To them, it was clearly a case of ‘now what?!’

“I know so little about you, Ryouko. It just occurred to me that I never knew you even ate! I’ve never seen you take any food…”

Ryouko shrugged. “Well, I’m not a big eater. And I get pretty nervous, especially around kunoichi.”

Sakura played with one of the skewers the dango had come on. “Huh. I noticed that, but I never knew why. Can I ask?”

Ryouko gave a laugh that was almost hollow. “You can ask…I’m not sure if I know myself. I guess it’s because I know how to treat women, and I know how to treat warriors, but I’m afraid of both, let alone a mix of the two.” Ryouko had a hand under his chin, giving him a thoughtful look, and giving Sakura a glance at his profile.

Slim…but cute. Healthy looking. Except for the pale skin, and the bags under his eyes. Strangely enough, that combination is…kinda cute.

“Sakura?” Ryouko said/asked.

“Hmm?” Sakura turned to face him.

“I’d like to flirt with you right about here, but I suck at flirting. Not enough practice, I guess,” Ryouko said somberly. Sakura couldn’t help but break out with a case of the giggles. Somehow, it suited Ryouko to say that at just the opportune moment. The wind flared up for a second, tossing Sakura’s hair, and giving Ryouko a look at her from the side.

She looks so cute and feminine…how can something so adorable crush boulders? When she held my hand earlier, neither of us were wearing our gloves. Her hand was soft and warm…shouldn’t something that can break rocks be hard and cold? …

She’s pretty, no matter how I slice it. Duh, genius, say it out loud!


“You’re very pretty, Sakura.”

Sakura gave Ryouko a sudden look. It was a curious look, and Ryouko knew he HAD to have made a mistake.

“I don’t mean to go on and on about your looks, I know you’re more than just looks!” Ryouko added sheepishly.

“Oh, no, Ryouko, you were fine! I’m sorry, the look was…well, you’ve never called me, or anyone else, pretty. It just caught me off-guard. It was a nice surprise…” Sakura tilted her head and smiled. “I’m learning more about you every second. I knew that you were a gentleman, but you’ve also made me feel special.”

“You ARE special.” Ryouko was sitting on his heels while propped up by his toes, reaching over so he could reach her hand. Sakura thought this was so touching that she succumbed to the moment and wrapped Ryouko in a fond embrace.

“That’s so sweet of you, Ryo-kun!” Sakura exclaimed happily. “Oh! I never asked if a pet name like that was okay! Please, forgive me!”

Ryouko hugged Sakura back. “I don’t mind. May I call you Sakura-chan, then?”

“I don’t mind!”

Sakura didn’t seem to want to let go. Neither did Ryouko. In reality, both were waiting for the other to break the embrace.

--

“I don’t kiss on the first date, Ryouko-kun…” Sakura said with a coy smile as she headed to her apartment. Ryouko’s mouth dropped open slightly at Sakura’s smile. Sakura spun around and kissed him full on the mouth. No probing tongue, and only a little pressure. But still, it seemed better that way for a first kiss.

I thought she said she didn’t kiss on the first date! Ryouko thought as Sakura relinquished the lip-lock on the stunned Ryouko.

“…but this isn’t our first date!” Sakura stuck her tongue out playfully.

“Oh, that’s right! Wait, those counted?” Ryouko questioned.

“W-ell, yeah. When I decided to kiss you, anyway. We’ll call this our first official date. The others were practice! After this, though, no more practice. The next one is our second official date.”

Ryouko had to give his head a slight rap with his fist. “Pardon me?” he managed.

“You, uh, DID want to date me again, right?” Sakura asked, suddenly worried that she had come on too strong and completely turned him off. He’s affection-starved, but did I over-do it? Too demanding? Damn it!

“I would…I would be honored, Sakura-chan!” Ryouko nearly yelled, but managed to keep his voice quiet.

“May I ask a question, Sakura-chan?”

“Of course!”

Ryouko’s dark hazel eyes met Sakura’s light green eyes.

“Does this mean that we’re…you know…boyfriend/girlfriend now?”

Sakura patted Ryouko’s head.

“Yes.”

Ryouko steadied himself. He grabbed Sakura’s hand, and then, before he could change his mind, put his arm around her waist.

“Then it’s my duty to kiss you good night,” Ryouko declared. Sakura was surprised he would pick up on things so quick.
But can he kiss?

“You’re absolutely right, it IS your duty!”

Ryouko made his move. It wasn’t the greatest kiss in history, but the kiss itself MADE history, at least to Ryouko and Sakura. The newest couple in the Hidden Leaf, and they were sure to make an impact. Provided they ever got over their shyness of each other, that is.

It could happen, Ryouko and Sakura thought, gazing fondly at each other, before saying good night.

For both, it WAS a good night.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on September 18, 2008, 9:06:19 PM

andr28a on
andr28aFinally Ekyt gets the girl

hflp on July 9, 2008, 11:27:56 PM

hflp on
hflpThat was AWESOME. I haven't seen a comical chapter in a while. Great work.