Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Makeout Unlikely

I take couples requests. CanonxCanon, OCxCanon only, though. For now, no yaoi/yuri. Please read and comment on at least 1 completed ch before making an rq.

Chapter 9 - Makeout Unlikely

Chapter 9 - Makeout Unlikely
RATINGS:
Sex: Mild


Sakura listened to Lady Tsunade debrief Ryouko. She started to tap her toes, wanting this moment to end. Finally, it was over.

“Alright. I’ll be back in a few minutes with that scroll, then. Don’t know you manage to weasel things out of me like that…” Tsunade grumbled.

“That hurts, M’lady- you’re not ever an easy sell. I’ve got to work really hard to crack you,” Ryouko replied, following Tsunade’s joke. Tsunade chuckled and left.

Slam, click.

“Thank God!” Sakura muttered, “I thought she’d NEVER leave.”

Ryouko turned to her in surprise. “Hmm? Is everything alright?”

Sakura pushed Ryouko up against the wall. “Everything’s fine…now…” She made her move pushed herself tight to Ryouko, trapping his arms at his sides. “Don’t struggle…you know you want this…I know I want this…so there’s no reason not to take it while we can!”

“I…don’t follow, Sakura. Where are you-?!”

Sakura put a fingers to Ryouko’s lips. “There are better uses for those lips than talking. Let me show you what I mean…”

Ryouko vaguely protested, but Sakura was going to have her way…


(Sound of breath)

Ryouko sat bolt-upright, finding that he had somehow tugged his pillow into his chest. He put it back down behind him as he stood up, kicking off his blanket to find the light. He was wide awake now; might as well make some notes.

Ryouko proceeded to write down his dream, sighing and wishing it was reality. All the same, this felt wrong. REALLY wrong.

It’s like it’s a violation of her…I hate to say it, but there’s only one man who can help me now…

--

“Let me get this straight, kid. You want to STOP dreaming about a cute girl fawning all over you, kissing you, and telling you that you belong to her. …Either you’re the most noble guy I know, or you’re the stupidest!” Jiraiya declared, laughing. “But the Toad Mountain Sage can help you out- at a little cost.”

“What’s the cost?” Ryouko asked, hoping no one overheard this.

“Well…let me have your material for my latest book, ‘Makeout Unlikely’!” Jiraiya exclaimed. Ryouko really had to think this one through.

NOTE TO READERS: SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS ONE? LET ME KNOW!
-NG

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on December 7, 2008, 8:02:41 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThis sounds interesting. I'd like to see where this one could go

hflp on December 6, 2008, 12:46:43 PM

hflp on
hflpYES. Continue this. This has a lot of possibilities to it.