Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The Shore (WIP)

I take couples requests. CanonxCanon, OCxCanon only, though. For now, no yaoi/yuri. Please read and comment on at least 1 completed ch before making an rq.

Chapter 20 - The Shore (WIP)

Chapter 20 - The Shore (WIP)
Everyone was having a good time, Sakura noticed. Even Ryouko seemed to be enjoying himself. It was rare that they all went to the beach, so everyone was doing their best to relax.

To Sakura, a single girl in her late teens, this was a veritable cornucopia of hot guys. She was normally serious, so it didn’t seem to matter if she cut loose and boy-watched once in a while. A few guys around were taken, but the ones she knew were single…

There was Naruto; he had matured into a solid young ninja. Well, maybe ‘matured’ wasn’t the right word…He had gotten bigger and stronger, anyway.

There was Kakashi; too old for her, but still quite a catch!

Sai; …ew.

Yamato; Not bad…but those weird eyes of his…

There was Ryouko; !

Oh wow! I’ve never seen him without a shirt! Sakura put a hand to her mouth, trying to keep her watching as candid and casual as possible. He’s…hot!

Ryouko was sitting off to the side, by himself like usual. He gazed up wistfully a few times, as if thinking about joining the others. But he’d shake his head a little and go back to his studying. Clad in black shorts that fell just shy of his knees, black sandals, and with a short, blackened ANBU sword across his back, he came across as a pretty studious guy.

Man, there is something so sexy about shirtless guys with weapons like that… It’s like ‘don’t mess with me!’ is written on them! And I guess that that’s a modest swimsuit, but for Ryouko…That’s pretty darn generous!

-

A day at the beach. Had no else really figured out that this was odd?

Tsunade’s words rang in Ekyt’s head:
“There’s no reason for the others to know there’s been a lot of suspicious happenings in that beach village. That’s why you’re going.”

Tsunade had paused for a second, letting that sink in. Then she continued.

“But, I want you to have fun, if at all possible. Your anxiety needs to be kept in check, and relaxing will do it. And maybe, if you flash a little skin, you’ll land a certain kunoichi. You know…pink hair…cute butt…tiny bo-”

“Yes, m’lady!” Ryouko had butted in quickly, already reddening. “I’ll take care of it. What’s supposed to be going on?”

Tsunade steepled her fingers. “The tide has been…malicious.”


“Could she be any more vague?!” Ryouko muttered. “How the hell do I interpret ‘the tide has been…malicious’?!”

“HEY! RYOUKO!”

Ryouko turned quickly, hearing Sakura’s voice. For the first time today, he really noticed her.

Pink bikini…Oh man, she’s so beautiful! Smooth skin, gorgeous hair, those green eyes that are so incredibly astute…the cute butt…Whoa, hey, perv, slow it down!
Wait, isn’t it normal to think things like that? Agh, focus!


Instead of yelling back, Ryouko jogged over to her, suddenly feeling naked. That feeling only grew when she playfully sized him up.

Sakura put her hands on her hips, head cocked as if studying him. She reached for him carefully (It was a good instinct- even if it was her, Ryouko’s first idea was to put her in an armbar. No one ever reached for his face with good intentions), knocking a slightly overlong bang out of his face.

“There you go! How’re you gonna girl-watch with hair in your eyes?” Sakura asked him, sticking her tongue out. “Just kidding! I know you’re not the girl-watching type.”

Wanna bet? I’m looking at you right now, and man, it’s hard to look away! Ryouko thought to himself, gulping at the cute kunoichi’s touch while blushing at the attention she was bestowing on him.

“Too true. So, uh, are you having fun?” Ryouko managed to ask. I’ve got it so bad for this girl!

“Yeah! Hey, did you know about the legend of this beach?” she asked, her eyes shimmering with a bit of mischief. “It’s said that if you do something special for the guy or girl you like, you’ll be given a golden opportunity to tell them how you feel! That would be so cool, wouldn’t it!”

Ekyt smiled a little. “That would be great. That would make life easier for all those shy people.”

“Oh, like yourself, hmmm?” Sakura nudged Ekyt playfully with her shoulder. “C’mon, fess up- is there some girl you like?”

IS THIS WORTH CONTINUING? LET ME KNOW!
-NG

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on May 5, 2009, 10:57:09 PM

andr28a on
andr28aYes it is...you just stopped when it was gettin interesting
LOL Tsunade's representation of Sakura