Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Jiraiya's Manuscript 3

I take couples requests. CanonxCanon, OCxCanon only, though. For now, no yaoi/yuri. Please read and comment on at least 1 completed ch before making an rq.

Chapter 27 - Jiraiya's Manuscript 3

Chapter 27 - Jiraiya's Manuscript 3
Ryouko was ashamed, but he was going to Jiraiya again. For the last time, he kept telling himself.

The tales that Jiraiya fashioned about Ryouko and Sakura were fascinating, and erotic- as a single twenty-one year old boy, with a crush on a certain pink-haired kunoichi, it was becoming almost a necessity to read what Jiraiya wrote. Ryouko paid for it, though; in cash. Jiraiya was greedy. But it was a fair price to Ryouko- once he put aside his shame.

Jiraiya was waiting in the usual spot, by the hot springs. Ryouko just shuffled over, stuck out his hand, and kept his head down.

“Hmm…well, you’ve finally understood that you need me. Unless, of course, you take a gander in there right now. Your girlfriend- in my stories, anyway- is taking a nice hot spring soak. Because of that, I think you’ll find this one extra…spicy.”
--

Sakura, Tenten, Ino, Hinata, and Temari were all sitting around. They had nothing to do today; Temari was just visiting, so the girls got together. But what to do with their time?

“Boys!” they said as one. Each one imagined for a moment their dream guy. Temari thought bad things about what Shikamaru could do with his Shadow Possession jutsu; Hinata blushed as visions of Naruto danced in her head; Ino thought about quite a few different guys; Tenten imagined her, Neji, and weapons; Sakura had to choke back tears. Sasuke…

Temari noticed Sakura’s face, and decided to bring a tradition from home to the Leaf village.
“You know, back in the Sand, we play a game when it’s just us girls. To play the game, first we have to pick one of us to go get a single boy. The more easily flustered the better. Some guy who’s sweet, and will do what we say- even if he’s reluctant. Ah! I’ve got it! Ryouko!”

“Yeah, he’d fit perfectly!” Ino chimed in, giggling to herself. “But who goes to get him? I mean, I know I’m not his type. Someone strong…”

“Tenten is pretty strong. You are too, Temari, but he’ll be less likely to say ‘no’ if it’s someone he knows better…” Sakura pointed out.

Tenten gave Sakura a look. “Ye-ah, maybe, but you work with him the most. He’d be the least suspicious if you got him.”

She had a point. Ryouko had been patched up by Sakura more times than any of them could count. And Sakura really didn’t have any reason NOT to go get him. If there were two obviously single people in the group, it was her and Ryouko.
“Yeah, okay. I know where he’ll be, I think. Studying, of course. I’ve had to chase him to all his favorite spots by now…”
--

Ryouko was sitting by himself in the corner of a tea house, trying and failing to grab his cup of tea while keeping his eyes on his scroll. He had succeeded in finally grabbing the rim of the earthenware cup when he felt someone get close to him. He looked up, wearily expecting a mission from one of Tsunade’s cohorts. Instead, he found Sakura. Immediately, he looked up from his scroll to say hi.

“Hi, Ryouko. More studying? Don’t you ever relax?”

“I AM relaxing,” Ryouko replied, grinning a little. “How are you tonight? Would you like to sit down?”

Sakura plunked down across from him. A waitress came by to take her order. She brightly said ‘whatever he’s having’, knowing Ryouko would redden- it was too close to a date for him to be comfortable.

“I’m doing okay tonight. A little bored; thought I’d look around town. Then I spotted you, so I dropped in. I’m not interrupting anything, am I?”

“No, not at all,” Ryouko told her. “Just re-reading some old material. I’m trying to slow down on how fast I go through scrolls.

“Wish I had that kind of dedication,” Sakura muttered, leaning over to look at the scroll. It was complex, and looked like gibberish to her. “How can you wade through this stuff? More power to you, but man!”

Ryouko blushed a little at the compliment. “Well, I’m at a disadvantage, still being relatively new here. So I’m trying to play catch-up.”

An opening! Sakura thought, quickly seizing the moment.
“Well, how about getting better acquainted? I’ve got a couple friends at home. How about joining us? We were all just talking about getting to know you better.”

Ryouko’s first impulse was to decline- his second impulse was to just go with the flow. He ignored his gut and decided to hang out with Sakura and her friends.
“Sure. What do I bring?”

Sakura rested her head on her arm, thinking. “Hmm…well, sparring gear for taijutsu. Bathing suit for sure; my friends love hot springs, especially after sparring. And that’s it, really. We’ll have food and drinks there.”

The invitation delivered, Sakura gave Ryouko a little wave and headed for the door.
--

The girls were waiting for Ryouko. As soon as he came in, they swooped in like birds of prey and sat him down. It was a calculated move- he was outnumbered, and they were rubbing it in. The boy in him would love it; the warrior in him would be worried. Those two emotions colliding would leave him more vulnerable.

“Okay, we have all we need to play my game!” Temari announced. She grabbed Ryouko by his vest, tugging him closer. “Here’s the deal, girls! We’ll have a series of challenges; the winner gets the grand prize- this!”

Temari held Ryouko up. His eyes were so wide it was comical. He looked to an exit, but there was a girl by each one. No escape…

“Game one: Crimson hue! I’ll start, so you can all see how it’s done.”

Temari kept a grip on Ryouko, leaned over his shoulder and started to talk to him.
“You think you’re going to run? Huh? There’s no way I’ll let you escape. All these girls are here for you. Don’t make us tie you up. Who knows what’ll happen if we do that? Or is that what you’re already thinking?”

Ryouko turned a good shade of red. The girls all rated her, best of five. Temari earned two threes and two fours.

“Okay! Seventeen out of twenty- good! Let’s see…Hinata, your turn!”

Hinata walked up to Ryouko. Their eyes met, they both blushed. That was it. Hinata earned four threes and one four.

“Okay. Tenten, your turn!”

Now, Ryouko liked Tenten. She was cute, strong, and had a way with weapons. Tenten knew this; she and Ryouko hadn’t pursued each other because she liked Neji (Ryouko hated him for being arrogant). Tonight, all bets were off. She knew just how to play this. Twirling a kunai with one hand, Tenten opened a weapons scroll with another. A chain flew out and wrapped around Ryouko. Once it was tight, Tenten strolled over to Ryouko. She stopped short of him; he was on his knees, so even diminutive Tenten towered over him. She got down on all fours and smiled at him. The kunai in her hand was now at his neck.
“Well? You like weapons, right? Nothing hotter than a girl waving weapons around, Ryouko. Especially when that girl is…so desperate. You don’t know WHAT she’s capable of. Maybe it’s best to just do anything she says…”

That stunt earned Tenten two fives and two fours.

Ino was up next. While she was doing her thing, Sakura was thinking about what she might do. Even if she SHOULD do it.

He’s so innocent…should we really be teasing him like this? That bonehead, Naruto, would like it. It looks like Ryouko does. But he’s kind of…I don’t know. Is there someone he likes already?

“Sakura! You’re up! Go for it, girl!” Ino cheered, swatting Sakura on the butt.

“Hey! Keep your hands to yourself, pig!”

That turned into a brawl. Ryouko was still bound with Tenten’s chain (That was a rule of the game- you could leave the last person’s gimmick in place to use against them). The two kunoichi hit the ground and rolled. They rolled right over him, in fact. Ino smirked, and flipped Sakura over, dodging out of the way so that Sakura was sitting on all fours, straddling Ryouko.

The girls all agreed there- perfect score!

“Bonus points for you, Sakura. If you can give him a nosebleed, you get extra points!”

That brawl had given Sakura just the competitive edge she needed. Putting on her most sultry face, Sakura lowered her upper half toward Ryouko.

“You know, I’ve never been with a boy like this. I’ve never had a guy kiss me; I’ve never had him do anything. I want a special guy to be my first kiss; my first make out…are you the special someone, Ryouko? In those chains, you don’t really have much of a choice, do you?”

A trickle of blood leaked out Ryouko’s nose.

The other girls made eye contact- so far, so good. This had to keep up. The next game would see to it that it would.

“Next game! Trivia! Ryouko can play, too, and earn some points himself! In fact, he can go first! Ryouko, are you ready?”

“W-w-wait a second!”

“First question: What is Sakura’s bra size?”

Ryouko just froze. “You’re kidding, right? I don’t know. It’s not…right. Y’know…to stare…it’s wrong…no gentleman…I mean…” He was just rambling- clueless.

“Eht! Times up! Too bad, Ryouko. Tenten, if you please.”

Tenten yanked Ryouko’s vest off him.
“Sorry. It’s STRIP trivia,” she said with a wink.

“Okay, next question is for Sakura. This is a special one, with someone in this room who can verify it. Sakura: Have you ever felt another girl up?”

Sakura didn’t even try lying. She kind of shrugged. “Yeah…it’s normal to be curious. Me and Ino…It was just comparing breast sizes!”

Ino nodded. “It’s true. Forehead didn’t have the guts to go any farther!”

“You WANTED to, pig?”

“Er…damn it!”

Temari laughed. “Okay, no wrong answer there. So you keep your clothes. Let’s see…Hinata! Have you ever seen a boy naked?”

Hinata shook her head. “No! Of course not!”

Tenten grinned wickedly. “Wow, Hinata CAN lie! Funny thing, Hinata; we both saw the boy’s changing that one day? Remember?”

Temari raised her eyebrows. “Ohhh, lying is bad, Hinata! Okay, strip!”

Ryouko felt his shirt being pulled off! “What the hell?! Why am I the one getting stripped?!”

Tenten made a face of mock horror. “You’d let a girl strip in front of you? You’ll take a kunai for a girl, but you won’t take off your shirt?”

Ryouko had no way to answer that. That was no right answer.
These girls…they’re more precocious than they seem! And downright tricky! I never COULD read girls. This is unfair! What are they going to do with me?

“Okay, last question: Sakura, you ask one- to Ryouko. And it had better be naughty!”

Sakura set her face. “Ryouko- and no lying. Ryouko…have you ever kissed a girl?”

Ryouko didn’t make eye contact. “…No. I always wanted my first kiss to be special. It sounds unguy-ish, but that’s how I feel.”

The girls ‘awww’ed’ at Ryouko’s response. That was really something. None of them had ever heard a guy talk like that before.

“I can’t think of one boy who would say something like that. Okay, now it’s time for the physical round. Ryouko, you’re going to fight one of us- Sakura, actually- in hand to hand combat! Hope you’re wearing your cup! Oh. Yeah. We‘re going to seal your chakra, too. Ready? Go!”

They hadn’t given Ryouko his clothes back yet. Now he had to fight Sakura- with no chakra. He couldn’t let her hit him! But he couldn’t hurt her, either. So he did the only logical thing. He GAVE Sakura an opening.

“Ugh!” Ryouko tripped. Sakura ran forward and trapped him by the neck, smacking him into the wall. In seconds, she had his arms pinned over his head. Her strength was too much, especially without chakra.

“I caught you…now what to do with you? Or maybe you’d like to stay like this for a while?”

Sakura pushed in a little closer.
“It’s pretty obvious you enjoy this. Letting a girl own you like this. It’s so funny to think that in actual combat you’re so strong. But when it comes to a girl catching you like this, you just melt. And now, I could do anything I wanted to you, couldn’t I. Maybe you KNOW what I want to do, huh? Tell me what you think I want to do.”

Ryouko had no answer, of course. Nothing he’d say out loud. So Sakura kept talking.
“Maybe you want to be spanked? Maybe stripped the rest of the way? Or maybe you want to go to the hot springs? All that kunoichi flesh…and you, as our hostage…
Have you ever thought about the forbidden love between a samurai and a kunoichi? Kinda hot, huh?”

Sakura firmly established she was in control. Ryouko found himself liking it. But he couldn’t! He really liked Sakura. Wasn’t this taking advantage of her? Then again, if she was into it, too…wasn’t that okay?
--

The kunoichi cleared the hot springs for their party. They plunked Ryouko right in the middle as they stripped to their bathing suits.

“You can’t go in like that. Did you wear your bathing suit under that?” Temari asked, nodding at Ryouko’s pants.

“No. I didn’t know I’d be kidnapped.”

“Your oversight, not mine. Oh well. Here’s a towel- girls, those pants have to go!”

Ryouko barely got the towel around himself when his pants were pulled down to his ankles. He managed to cover up, but the girls still giggled. There were obvious reasons why.

“Huh…I always figured you as a brief’s guy, Ryouko. Boxers are your thing?” Tenten held up his underwear, chuckling. Ryouko gave her a deadpan look.

“It’s healthier for the sperm that way. The male reproductive system prefers cold temperatures to warm. Briefs lock in heat and sweat, and therefore damage sperm.”

Ryouko grinned to himself- that had done it. A medical response like that they couldn’t respond to.
Except Sakura.

“I see…if you’re that concerned about your sperm, maybe I should give you a prostate exam right now.”

--

“Now hold on!” Ryouko put a hand to his head. “First of all, the story can’t end there. And second of all, she wants to give me a prostate exam? I don’t deny that if it has to happen, I would want her to do it, but c’mon!”

Jiraiya laughed. “Kid, this story doesn’t end because YOU haven’t decided the ending. You talk to Sakura yourself.”

Ryouko looked to see a swimsuit-clad Sakura looking curiously over the fence.

“I… had no idea! Ryouko…why didn’t you say something? Come here, you shy little boy!”

Before he knew what happened, Sakura had pulled him over the fence and stripped him. Sitting in the warm water, she pulled him into a tight hug, her hand running down his back.
“Silly boy. There’s no girl who wouldn’t like to be told that she’s liked. And…you’re such a cute boy, I never thought you’d want me. I’ve always wanted a boy of my own to play with. Are you the one?”

Before he could answer, Sakura pulled his face toward hers for a kiss…
--
--

“So, kid, what do you think? I even anticipated your reaction and gave you a false ending! Is that worth the money or what?!”


Ryouko just held out the Ryo, ashamed. “It’s worth it. Every penny. But don’t back on our deal, please. If Sakura finds out…”

“She won’t. My lips are sealed.”

Ryouko nodded, then walked away, stashing his goodies in his vest.

Jiraiya grinned and looked back into the hot springs. It would only be a matter of time before Sakura came asking for a story of her own.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on January 10, 2010, 8:08:15 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThese Jiraya Manuscrpits always crack me up