Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Description

My OC (Ekyt/Ryouko) takes on Andr28's creation, Ryofu. See the first chapter for further description.

Chapter 1 - Description

Chapter 1 - Description
Their first battle was a year ago. Ekyt (nextguardian), the pure-hearted defender of Konohagakure, sees his life go up in smoke at the hands of Ryofu (Andr28).

Two years later, Ekyt (now known by other names, among them Ryouko) is still troubled by his battle with Ryofu. Now he wants closure, and he'll do whatever it takes to get it- perhaps even forsake the peaceful life he's worked so hard for.

STATS:

NAME: Ekyt
AGE: 18 (20 during second and third chapters)
CLAN: N/A, Adopted name of Sarutobi (Explained in-story)
BIO: Typically a fire-user, Ekyt was once the student of the Third Hokage. Before his training could be completed, the Third was killed by Orochimaru. Having access to the Leaf's library and the Third's collection of scrolls, Ekyt studied alone. His abilities were not noticeable for quite some time, though he won over instructors with effort and tenacity. A vicious defender of the Hidden Leaf, Ekyt's anger at his village's semi-destruction has eaten at him. When his closest female friend is taken from him, things turn more sour for the boy.

NOTES: Ekyt has the unique ability to survive the Reaper Death Seal when he is it's caster- at a heavy price. Most of his attacks are fire-based, though shades of the Third Hokage can be seen. Also, it's rumored that Ekyt may have at least one kekkai-genkai.


NAME: RYOFU
AGE: TBD
CLAN: HOUSEN

(NOTE: BIO WILL COME SOON, AFTER I'VE GOTTEN MORE INPUT FROM RYOFU'S CREATOR)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment