Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Arc II: Love and Combat- Chapter 2

My OC is forced to play servant to Naruto and Sakura. He must ignore his own dreams to see that Sakura and Naruto live happily ever after- either as a couple, or as the two strongest shinobi ever.

Chapter 13 - Arc II: Love and Combat- Chapter 2

Chapter 13 - Arc II: Love and Combat- Chapter 2
I had no idea what to do. I let her lead me to a hotel, but I was clueless. I mean, a guy has his sources to learn about sex. But sex with a girl who tried to kill you and your students? All of a sudden she’s hot for you? How do you deal with that?
Especially when you might have feelings for her?

You let it happen, I decided. I was an adult, and I liked this girl. Sex couldn’t hurt, right? It was a natural thing when a man and woman were attracted to each other.

“I’m…going to take a shower now.”

I nodded vaguely, thinking of how to make this work in my mind. I was as clueless as I seemed in this case.
--

Azami got into the pretty tiled bathroom, immediately turning the shower on to let it warm up.

Strangely, she walked over to the mirror, looked at herself, and said something odd:
“I can do this. For the mission. And a little for myself, too.”

She pulled the top of her gown over her head. Her tanned upper body showed in the mirror looked healthy and, to the male eye, tempting. The white bra she had worn today just barely contained her voluptuous breasts. They were completely real, too. They attracted so much attention that it made Azami hate how shallow people could be. And yet, they came in handy against even the craftiest male opponent. And she had learned to fight without them hindering her.

Next the bottom of the gown dropped. Low-rise white bikini-cut panties were beneath them, leaving little to the imagination. Her figure was as shapely on the bottom as it was on the top, with toned, tight buttocks and a tight core beneath her navel. She dropped her panties and stepped into the shower.
--

Ryouko fidgeted nervously, remembering to take off his cross. It just didn’t seem right to have sex with this girl while wearing a religious symbol. He tucked it into his pants pocket.

The bathroom door opened, steam accompanying Azami’s entrance. She was entrancing, wearing only her underwear.
She snaked her way over to him, gently sitting on his lap and kissing him. Her hands began to unfasten the buttons on his shirt.

Soon, both his shirts were off, and Azami was on top of him, feeling his chest while teasing him with her own chest.

After that, both more or less lost their restraint. Hands were everywhere, removing any clothing, until both were completely naked. It was the moment of truth. Azami was laying there, and Ryouko was looking at her. She looked ready. But Ryouko…

What am I doing?! This is…wrong! I don’t know why. It felt right until just now. But now I feel like there’s a genjutsu on me…Why didn’t I notice before?

“…I’m sorry. This isn’t right.”

Azami sat up, looking as though she had been shaken awake from a trance herself.

“…You’re right. And…well, let’s get dressed. No point in staying naked if all we’re going to do is freeze.”

They got dressed in silence, not looking at each other.

I…wish I was a scumbag sometimes. Then I would have just had sex with her, without this restraint. But that’s not who I am.

Ryouko pulled on his black shirt, leaving his tshirt off. He was still feeling a little hot after that. But more than heat, he could sense something heavy. And it was coming from Azami. He finally turned to face her.

“I felt like I broke a genjutsu. Did you feel it, too?”

Azami pulled her top on, then turned around. “You aren’t going to outright accuse me? You’d have grounds to…”

Ryouko nodded. “I know. I was just hoping I was wrong. I really do like you, and the thought that you were just using me…that really hurts. Especially in such a personal way…”

“…I’m sorry. At least let me say this: You know about ‘Shin no Ippo’, yes?”

“A mind control technique, thought by many to be legendary. Myself included…”
--

I gave Azami a shocked look. “You can’t be telling me that you used Shin no Ippo on me…”

Azami shrugged with a cute little grin. “Well, yeah. Except I used it on myself to make sure I’d come on to you. And they you somehow broke it without knowing it. Was it the shock of a woman lying naked in front of you? Did that shock you into freeing yourself?”

I let anger seep into my voice. I couldn’t help it- this was infuriating!
“Maybe it was. Or maybe I just realized that no girl so far out of my league would pull this. Not that she would NEED to. We’ve got nothing further to discuss, Azami. I’m leaving.”

Azami grabbed my shoulder. For a minute, I thought she was asking me not to.
“I really do like you. You’re the most interesting boy I’ve ever met, and you’ll go far in life. You took me completely by surprise. No one with a bounty on their head has ever been civil, and hardly any guys have ever treated me like a person. You didn‘t look at me like a piece of meat. It means a lot to think that there IS a compassionate man out there. You‘ll be a strong ninja, and you‘ll be a lucky catch for some girl someday.”

As I looked at her with shocked eyes, she finished her sentence.

“You WOULD be, anyway. But tonight, I’m going to own you. Or did you forget our fight?”

I saw her kick coming, and I could only cross my arms in front of my chest to cushion the blow. The force of her kick knocked me out of the second story hotel window. Falling with the glass, I righted myself, landed, and hit the ground running.

I saw her easily matching my pace. I tossed a kunai over my shoulder, not really having any faith it would do anything. It didn’t. She caught it between her fingers, grinned at me, and gunned it back at me. I threw my left arm in the way as I ran backwards, deflecting the kunai with a hidden bunch of throwing needles inside my sleeve.

We’ve got to get away from the civilians!

I gave myself a hard push, feeling my leg muscles protest the sudden strain. I hooked myself on a telephone pole and spun myself down a small alleyway. It was short and narrow, giving me a second to toss a delay tactic backwards while I decided where to go.

“Earth Style: Mud Wall!”

The mud didn’t even slow her down. She barreled through it, the same fire that had burned my back cutting through my wall as if it were just the wind. I didn’t learn anything about that jutsu either. Basically, I had just wasted valuable chakra on nothing.

I saw, up ahead, the telltale green gates of the Leaf Village. Just outside them would be a safe place to battle. I just had to lead her there. Even though I made this up on the fly, part of me felt like she knew what I was doing before I did it.
--

Sakura and Naruto followed at a safe distance, watching Ryouko lead the girl out of the village. Naruto was in front; at Sakura’s insistence. Their plan had been to tail Ryouko from the start; for appearance’s sake she had to dress like she was going out. That meant that leaping from tree to tree with Naruto behind her wouldn’t work. He’d have an excellent view up her skirt if she went first.

“I don’t know if he can win this one…”

Sakura wasn’t even aware she said that aloud. Naruto couldn’t help but correct her. Somehow, he had the uncanny knack to say the right thing in crunch time.

“No worries about him! This is Ryouko we’re talking about! He hasn’t even shown her the most basic of what he can do. If you’re gonna worry for someone, worry about the girl!”

Sakura allowed herself a smile; he was damned convincing about this kind of thing.

“Yeah…but that burn on his back…I hope he’s not thinking of letting her win. He can’t be that desperate for a girl…”

Naruto shrugged. “Even if he WAS, you really think he’d leave us to fend for ourselves? He’s been sacrificing since this thing started; he’s not going to half-@$$ it and quit now. There‘s no way.”

Sakura still wasn’t reassured, and it showed. So Naruto dropped back next to her, put an arm around her, and gave his famous grin.
“If he tries, we’ll drag his @$$ back!”

NOW Sakura was reassured.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on April 6, 2010, 12:23:07 AM

andr28a on
andr28aI was starting to get worried that his story will have to go to the "Other site". Now the fight begins, can't wait to see how this goes.

nextguardian on April 6, 2010, 3:39:09 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianYou're giving Ryouko too much credit! He'd never get that lucky! lol.