Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ekyt

A description of my Sonic OC, Ekyt, whom I haven't used in years! I'm reviving him for two stories, one of which is a co-op fic with my friend, Shadowthe_Hedgehog!

Chapter 1 - Ekyt

Chapter 1 - Ekyt
Name: “Ekyt” (real name kept secret)

Title: Apprentice Guardian of the Master Emerald

Age: 15 

Sex: Male

Appearance: A human male with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. His face is concealed by a red mask with white eye holes. He wears a red shirt (marked with the white crest of the guardians) and black pants. He is usually seen wearing a black trench coat and carrying a ¾ length staff. He wears black shoes with two red stripes across them.

Family: 
Parents (names unknown; living)
Knuckles (Honorary Brother)

Story:

Ekyt is a rare human who has been accepted by the Floating Island’s inhabitants. A martial artist, Ekyt lent his fighting strength to Knuckles during a crisis. The inhabitants of Haven and the Master Emerald itself accepted him. During a “spiritual bonding session” with the Master Emerald, he was given wisdom from Steppenwolf, the second guardian, and adopted into the House of Edmund as Knuckles’ “brother”.

Ekyt has also formed good relations with some of the Freedom Fighters, notably Princess Sally and Sonic the Hedgehog. He was met with distrust, but gradually he is being accepted more and more. He has pledged his strength to fight Robotnik/Eggman, and will willingly perform any task he can.

Ekyt keeps to himself for the most part, choosing to practice his martial arts (of long-since-lost human origin) over socializing. He only allows those he trusts to see him without his mask. 

Personality:

Ekyt is a loner by nature. He seems disdainful of his human heritage, but beyond that he discusses little of his origin. He is well liked by some; distrusted by others due to his species. His insular personality has made bonding difficult. 

Ekyt always holds history and tradition in the highest regard- sometimes to his detriment. He will avoid killing where possible, but always acts with his conscience in mind. If a threat needs to be eliminated, he will eliminate it.

There seems to be more to Ekyt that he won’t discuss. Some personal issues that he leaves buried deeply. Because of these feelings, he always feels he has something to prove, and he’ll work harder than anyone to prove himself.

Relationships:

Knuckles: As an adopted “brother”, the two are close. Knuckles is one of three who completely trust Ekyt.

Sonic the Hedgehog: After helping the Freedom Fighters in combat, Sonic declared Ekyt “way past cool”. 

Princess Sally Acorn: Initially mistrusting of Ekyt, Sally grew to like the human male, going so far as to award him a “medal of valor” for his role in battle against Robotnik. She will readily call Ekyt for help, and is working to integrate him into the Freedom Fighters.

Steppenwolf: The second ever “Guardian of the Floating Island”, Steppenwolf became a “Spirit guide” to Ekyt during Ekyt’s initiation into guardianhood . Ekyt has learned how to contact him since, and will call on him for advice and guidance.

Powers and Abilities:
(Because Ekyt is a human, he interacts differently with Chaos Energy than the others. He feels it’s affects more acutely [exhaustion after using the abilities], and is able to store chaos energy unconsciously within himself due to his role as a Guardian)

-Chaos Shield (Uses the energy from the Chaos Emeralds to form a protective shield that lasts for as long as he can put energy into it. The shape and size varies)

-Chaos Armor (Chaos energy that envelopes Ekyt and enhances his physical attack and defense)

-Chaos Armament (Chaos energy that Ekyt can use to attack)

Abilities:

-Heightened agility and speed

-Heightened sensory ability 

-Lost earth martial arts (including weapons)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment