Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Trapped

The little fairy is trapped. Can she get out?

Chapter 1 - Trapped

Chapter 1 - Trapped


“Help!”

The little fairy cried out to anyone who might be close to her prison. The air from the word shook the walls of the bubble she was enclosed in, but it did not escape. Nobody could hear her from the outside.

She tried to break the bubble to free herself, but to no luck. And even if she did manage to break the magical force field around her, she would fall hundreds of feet. With her wings battered and broken, she would fall to her death.

She once again tried to shout. “Can anybody hear me?” she screamed at the top of her lungs. The bubble shook, but once again didn't escape.

The fairy tried to navigate the bubble, but it was picked up by the gentle breeze, sending it farther from her goal.

She slammed herself into the wall of the sphere again and again, until her shoulder throbbed. As hard as she tried, the bubble remained unbroken and looked untouched.

Running out of ideas, the fairy sat down and began to cry. Her blonde hair looked like a sad patch of sunlight, the only bright thing in a sky of cloudiness. Her light blue eyes looked like a clear pond, and tears came flowing out of them.

She couldn't escape. She was alone. She was trapped.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 6, 2007, 6:44:06 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5that is really good. plz continue it!

Vampire_Elf on November 20, 2004, 6:13:28 PM

Vampire_Elf on
Vampire_ElfThats good!

once_upon_a_panda on November 20, 2004, 5:44:40 PM

once_upon_a_panda on
once_upon_a_pandaHope you like it! I drew a picture that matched when I was bored, so here's the story that goes with it. Somebody stole the picture, I'll put it up soon...