Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

A Circus in the dark woods filled with canabalistic members that are pure evil.

(inspired by Dark woods cicus - vocaloid... its a song and alices adventures in wonderland)
ratings may not be correct because story may change

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

Chapter 2 - Chapter One
My Name was Ebony, but from this day on, I shall be known as Alice. I shall be my own person. I came to the forest edge with my bags. I was fianally leaving this god forsaken town. I was finally leaving my family and life. The only thing stopping me was these dark woods. There were tales about them, missing people, a barberic society, insanity. And even though I didnt beleive any of them, I still had some fear for them.
I took a step forward. And another. A forest isn't really that scary. I kept walking forwards until i realised that i couldn't see my village anymore. It had aslo began to get quite dark. I figured this is a good as place as any to set up camp so i dropped my bags. I unpacked and set up my tent. afterwards I climbed in to go to bed.
In the middle of the night, I began to hear circus music and a crowd cheering so loud that I decided to check it out. I followed the music and to my surprise there was indeed a circus. I strutted towards the circus opening and peered through. To my surprise, there was no one to purchase a ticket from so i just discreetly went in. I found a seat and watched the show.
"Welcome, our last guest," said the ring leader. I was shocked. How could he notice me from an audience this large? He continued, "Now that everybody who is suppose to be here has arrived we can start the show. Now may i have a volunteer?" he chose a women in the audience and then whispered into her ear.
"May i invite into the ring, the devious twins, The Magicians," she said. Two boys came out. They began doing magic tricks such as getting voluteers and making them disapear. They never returned to view the show. The next act was performed by a dancer. And after that was the ring leader with his lions.
After the circus acts were over, I went to leave. Just as I was about to exit, I felt someone grab my arm. He was a tall and hansome blonde boy. He wore a green suit that looked like it should be for costume only. He pulled me outside.
"Your not from around here are you?" he asked.
"No," I stated.
"You should know some rules then. One. Never let yourself stand out. Two. If they do notice you, do exactly what they say. Three. Don't try to escape. That will just excite them. Four. You can never leave or else they will hunt you and find you," he said.
"Wait... who?" I asked.
"The..." but he stopped when to ring leader walked over. The Ring Leader looked at him.
"Hello Kaito. Lena was asking for you," he said calmly, but with the evilest smile on his face my eyes have ever seen. Kaito walked off.
"Hello... new comer," he whispered evily.
"My names Alice. And you?" I put out my hand for a hand shake. He grabbed it with the wrong hand and pulled me in. he started to lead in a dance. I thought it was a little odd.
"Shyhira," He said. I pushed myself away.
"What?" I said with a laugh, "Isn't that a girls name?" He smiled at me with that devilish grin again.
"Well I am part of a circus. We are merely here for your entertainment," he said. The Dancer pranced out of the circus tent.
"Hello Kadence," he welcomed. Kadence had the same evil grin but hers had a touch of suduction to it. she grabbed his arm and yanked him into the circus tent. I figured it was about time to go back to my tent to get a small bit of sleep before i have to continue moving. I climbed in through the opening and tried to sleep. All i could think about was Kaito and the rules he gave to me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment