Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

A Circus in the dark woods filled with canabalistic members that are pure evil.

(inspired by Dark woods cicus - vocaloid... its a song and alices adventures in wonderland)
ratings may not be correct because story may change

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two
I awoke in the morning to find the circus gone so i just assumed it was a weird dream. I climbed out of my tent and began to pack up. I began walking through the woods and stumbled across a mansion. It was like the kind you see in a horror movie. Grey with dark edgings. The kind where you expect to be haunted by a ghost. But that stuff never happens in real life. Maybe they knew directions to another town. I opened the gates and walked through. I approached the door and pulled a leaver that ran the bell. Someone began to open the door. It was a creepy old lady.
"Hello?" she asked whilst peering at me with her creepy eye. She wore a maids outfit and had a ebony eye patch over one of her eyes.
"I was wondering if I could get Directions to the next town?" I asked. The women suddenly started laughin and began to grow younger until she looked about my age. I wouldnt have believed it if I hadn't have seen it myself. She grabbed My arm and pulled me in while still laughing.
"We never get visiters, we never do. Oh joy, oh joy," she sung. She sounded quite insane. She sat me in a chair and started making tea and crabbing cookies. She was Dancing the whole way through.
"Drink up, Drink up," she insisted. I looked at the drink. I was kind of suspicous of it because she was just about a hundread years old and now she was in my generation, but I took a sip. It had the best taste and the after taste was even better. I dont know how to describe it other then sweet but that was an understatement.
"By the way, my name is Alice," I stated.
"My name is Matilda," she sung once again. She was really pretty in this form. She had brown hair and green eyes and was light dusted in freckles. She had a pail complextion, but not as pail as the other people I have met.
"So do you know the way to any other -- ?" I tried to asked once again.
"Lets go play dolls," she yelled excitedly. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs. I realised that I was in a difficult sittuation. How would I be able to escape?
I had an idea, a brilliant one at that. I just had to survive her dragging up the stairs. We finally came to a halt.
"I have a better idea then playing dolls," I stated. she stopped and look at me waiting for the information I was about to share. I continued, "I think that we should play hide and seek. You hide, and i'll seek."
"Okay," she sung excitedly with this new game. She ran and hid.
I began to count, "One, Two, Three..." and when I was sure she was hidden well, I moved to the door. I opened it and ran outside. I got to the gates and pushed myself through. I continued running. These woods are crazy.
I found myself at a path. I decided to walk down it. I continued pulling myself through it. It lead to a small village in the woods. I figured I was closish to the center and it was getting quite dark aswell, so i decided to see if I could find a place to stay.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on May 22, 2009, 3:45:15 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24oh wow! i love this story! very intriguing. very good writing too. oh and when youre talking about skin complexion, its 'pale'. 'pail' is like a shovel and pail. just so you know.

orianajones on May 23, 2009, 11:36:33 AM

orianajones on
orianajoneslol yeah my friend pointed it out hehe. these are just the first drafts though. and thanks

KokoroTsuki24 on May 23, 2009, 12:59:23 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24... oh ok. ur welcome. and by first drafts... does that mean youre thinking about getting them published someday?! that would be SO cool!
and when do u think ull have the new chapter up? i cant wait!
oh and when u do put it up, can u tell me on my profile or reply to this or something? cuz i have so many faved stories its hard to keep up with them all. ^.^

orianajones on May 23, 2009, 1:01:16 PM

orianajones on
orianajoneslol maybe and i am in the process of writing it haha

KokoroTsuki24 on May 23, 2009, 1:05:03 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24yay! is it gonna be long? sry cant help it. just wanna know. XD

orianajones on May 23, 2009, 1:06:48 PM

orianajones on
orianajoneslol idk haha