Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

This is a collection of thoughts whether it be stories or just thoughts. It's a project I'm working on. I plan to keep it simple. If any  offensive material occurs I plan to keep it low detail and will write a note with the part. 

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Hello. I suppose you can call me Reide. I'm not sure if I shall keep this fictional or host some reality. That all depends on the events to come in life. So what is life? Life could just be a dream or a collection of dreams in the form of a clam. Sometimes the exterior can be left quite rough but if you search close enough you just may find that pearl you've been waiting for. Around every corner there is magic everywhere. Lights in the sky, communication over long distances. In regards to magic we tend to define this as science. And we tend to describe the unexplainable by theories. Why is this? Because we need an explanation for everything. We can't ignore the unexplainable. And then there is the people. Have you ever looked in the reflection of a train window in order to see as person? Who are they? What are they doing? Curiosity seems to control our motives for most things.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment