Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part 3

This is a collection of thoughts whether it be stories or just thoughts. It's a project I'm working on. I plan to keep it simple. If any  offensive material occurs I plan to keep it low detail and will write a note with the part. 

Chapter 3 - Part 3

Chapter 3 - Part 3
 Life has a sound track. Birds singing, the wind blowing. There is an atmosphere. But most people miss this. Most peoples mindset isn't ready to see the beauty of the world. Those who are already see it but music can help provoke this atmosphere. Music is love, death, survival, fear, isolation, despair and much more. It triggers our emotions. Science has confirmed that music can effect and alter reactions in our body. An example of this is binaural sounds. This is when there are 3 tracks with in one track. If I can recall the track on the left and right are the same with very mild pitch differences. The last track has a slight pitch difference but is played in both ears. To feel the full effect of binaural you should wear headphones and only listen to it on low volume. A lot of binaural tracks are intended for things like calming and sleeping. Music also makes us think. It triggers thoughts in pair with emotions. Sometimes I find myself to lose time as I'm stuck inside my head. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment