Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Part 9

This is a collection of thoughts whether it be stories or just thoughts. It's a project I'm working on. I plan to keep it simple. If any  offensive material occurs I plan to keep it low detail and will write a note with the part. 

Chapter 10 - Part 9

Chapter 10 - Part 9
When I was a kid me and my sister thought we would run away from home. We were going to have new identities. Her “Bridget Jones” and myself “Oriana Jones”. Anyway being a hot day in summer we thought we would marry the trees. Now I don't know if this was because we were dehydrated or if this was the imagination of children. But we were quite odd that day. Everything was like a dream. We were going to start our own little world. Anyway we found ourself outside of an abandoned beat up house. Inside the house lay a mattress on the floor. This would be our new house. We sat there for hours making plans about where we would put furniture. Eventually we went home. We visited our house every day that we could for the next few months. As time went by the house began to degrade. Pieces of the roof had collapsed but we didn't care. It was ours. And we were happy. One day we came back and saw it had been knocked down. Someone had destroyed what was ours. We were heart broken. It may have been broken but it was ours and we had taken it under our wing.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment