Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Part 10

This is a collection of thoughts whether it be stories or just thoughts. It's a project I'm working on. I plan to keep it simple. If any  offensive material occurs I plan to keep it low detail and will write a note with the part. 

Chapter 11 - Part 10

Chapter 11 - Part 10

 As much as she wanted to cry she couldn't. She had found them in the hospital bed this morning. She watched the professionals tend to them. The boy was dead. The girl was still alive. But only just. She was on life support. That's at least one good thing.
 To her left she saw a boy about her age at the counter. “Where is he?” he demanded. She hoped with all her heart it wasn't the boys brother. His skin was crusted and blistering. Even if he was still alive it would be a horrible sight to see.
 The boy rushed to the door way and looked at the girl for a split second. His face had an expression of shock. He walked in the room and said, “I need a moment alone.” The nurses gestured the girl to leave. They followed and closed the doors.
 After half an hour the boy walked out. The nurses and the girl walked back in. The first thing the girl noticed was that the girls heart rate monitor sat still. “The plugs been pulled,” A nurse said. A tear went down the girls face.
 She turned and ran down the hall. She stopped at the intersection of the hospital halls. She caught a vision of the boy walking out or the front doors. Sprinting as fast as she could she burst through those doors. The boy was already at his car.
 “What did you do?” she screamed. He smiled.
 “My brothers dead. Now we're even”.
 “What do you mean?”
 “You could have stopped him,” He said with a more angered look.
 “I've never even met him. I don't even know who he was,” She said looking down. He looked shocked. This wasn't anything he had expected. His brother had told him about the girl in the hospital. How she was an artist. How she was his friend.
 And then he realised. The girl was a mute. She hadn't spoken to her sister in god knows how long. He felt so stupid for even blaming this girl who obviously cared for her sister a lot. The boy silently climbed in the car and drove away. The girl just stood there in shock.
 “I needed to go anyway,” Said an unfamiliar voice. She looked up. Standing before her was the ghost of her sister. “Forgive him. He's just like you,” she said with a smile. “Besides I'm still here with you.” 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment