Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - inuyasha and the tampon

inuyasha finds a tampon and...

Chapter 1 - inuyasha and the tampon

Chapter 1 - inuyasha and the tampon
One day inuyasha was in kagomes time. Kagome and inuyasha were sitting there when inuyasha realized he had to go to the bathroom. As he walked into the bathroom he noticed a box that said tampons on the front. He looked inside and saw a bunch of little tubular shaped things. He had never seen a tampon so he wasnt sure what it was. He walked into kagomes room and said whats this? kagomes face turned blood red as she screamed were did you get that. Inuyasha simply replied the bathroom. inuyasha, you dont need to know what that is. well&&.y not? because its very personal. tell me&..pleaseeeeeeeeeee!  *sigh*&fine a tampon is something a girl uses when shes on her period. oh&&&where does it go? &&..um&..uh&.it goes in you. &&&..what do you mean in you? never mind inuyasha. no please tell me NO pleaseeeeeee. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. FINE IT GOES IN YOUR VAG*@A!!!!!!!!!! &&&&&&&&&& inuyasha then threw the tampon across the room and his face turned blood red. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&..oh thats what you do with that&&&& so you like have sex with it&..? never mind inuyasha  I was just kidding kagome.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inukag4ever306 on April 24, 2009, 4:42:06 PM

inukag4ever306 on
inukag4ever306lol that was funny

Nekoyasha12 on March 24, 2007, 12:36:12 AM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12OMFG!!!!
U WHERE RIGHT!!!!
I LLLOOOVVVEEEE THIS STOIRE!!!!!!!!
And so does my friend here!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
*FAVYS*

DivineNightshade on October 27, 2006, 8:31:49 AM

DivineNightshade on
DivineNightshadeomg that was so funny!