Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Stranger

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 0 - The Stranger

Chapter 0 - The Stranger
Note: I don’t own naruto, however I do pown occasionally.

The Stranger of Konoha
One night there were three people standing at the entrance to the Leaf village. Two were honest guards who were feeling very unlucky and with good reason. They had happened to be on guard when none other than the Hokage herself showed up. Both shocked by this visit they asked her why she had come.
She simply replied, “I might have a friend show up,” and left it at that. Now at first they were nervous because if they even made the slightest slip up well… everyone knows about Tsunade’s vicious temper. But not now. Now even though it was the middle of June an eerie cold had swept the village. Not only that but it was a moonless night. Now, neither of the guards were superstitious, but this was a darkness that you could feel.
Nothing happened for about an hour and just as the guards began to loosen up they saw a stranger in the far distance. They didn’t go to meet him but sat up straight as they waited for the man. When he was closer they noticed he seemed very nervous as if there were something around him that he wanted to get rid of. As he arrived at the gate he took a piece of paper out of his pocket, left it on the ground and turned around walking back the same way he came.
One of the guards stood up to stop the man from leaving, but he barely stood up when the man said, “It’s from him.”
The guard turned around about to start walking again stopped as if something blocked his path. He then said without turning around, “He says that your debt has been paid Tsunade.” Then he left without turning back.
Tsunade smiled then turned to the guards saying, “You two can take the night off, I’ll take the post for tonight.”
One guard was ungrateful and said, “If you were going to let us have the night off you could have let us go when you first got here.”
Tsunade’s smiled dropped, and said in a serious voice, “Count your blessings, at least he didn’t come in person.”
“Well I still think you could hav…,” he only got that far because a kunai had made sure he would never talk again. Tsunade and the other guard looked up in the direction the kunai came from. On top of the gate was a lone figure a ragged cape and scarf blowing in the wind. But what was truly amazing was that even with the moon gone his eyes glowed. They were a brilliant iceberg blue and shone as if they were two stars.
He turned around and said it so soft the guard thought it was the wind, “Ungrateful wretch.” He then blended into the darkness around him and disappeared.
The guard started to run after him but Tsunade stopped him. “That was him,” she said, then went back to the entrance. The guard was secretly glad she had stopped him. He hadn’t been thinking right. And he didn’t want to end up like the body on the street.


Hey please comment I would really enjoy it. There is a chance you can be in the story. Sorry guys its only for girls. I plan on hooking all the genin up but I need names. Like good Japanese names. Just leave a comment saying the Japanese name. I will post the list later on. And its first come first served. So girls who like gaara says so in the comment and the first one to do so will be with him!!!

Comments

Comments (126)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tifa777 on August 10, 2008, 5:06:58 AM

Tifa777 on
Tifa777............................

TTfan1 on May 27, 2008, 7:10:08 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!

I'm interested now.

SquishyNinaChan on December 31, 2007, 2:56:02 AM

SquishyNinaChan on
SquishyNinaChanOMG i finally remembered i have to read this....*forgot what FAC even was*
ummm well great story!......er...well, so far..........

Kohakucrazy on December 7, 2007, 12:27:34 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis is... ok...I guess.... I mean the stranger was kinda creepy... Who IS it?

rffraff05 on December 8, 2007, 7:03:59 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05you'll find out!

AnimeAngel87 on November 25, 2007, 4:09:48 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87When be Akane comming in?

rffraff05 on December 3, 2007, 8:30:26 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05she'll be coming soon in the sequel

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 28, 2007, 10:06:39 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968Just thought I would throw this out here....

HOLY CRAP!!!!! THIS STORY IS HIGHER RANKING THAN SUPER SONIC TRUTH OR DARE!!!! :O!!!!
THATS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR STORIES ON FAC!!!! :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rffraff05 on December 3, 2007, 8:27:00 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05fluffy? care to explain what that means to me? i have no idea about what you are talking about

FluffysPrincess2968 on December 5, 2007, 7:50:22 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968uhhh... look at my favs stories list ON MY PROFILE. u kno how it says them to the side under ur featured art? it moved above SSTOD. :D

Nekogal411 on August 26, 2007, 6:23:53 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Cool! ^^

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:35:27 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 25, 2007, 12:34:10 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101might have to read it when i get home on monday.

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:34:14 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05awww! we'll see you then!

Chamilionshin on August 25, 2007, 6:48:09 AM

Chamilionshin on
Chamilionshinyer strorey is awesome

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:33:07 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks!!

eelchic on August 25, 2007, 3:27:07 AM

eelchic on
eelchicSOOOOOOO GOOD LIKE AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I DEFF CANT WAIT 4 NEXT CHAPPY!!! STRAWBERRIES ROCK LOLZ!!!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:32:09 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05STRAWBERRIES ROCK!!!