Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Stranger

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 0 - The Stranger

Chapter 0 - The Stranger
Note: I don’t own naruto, however I do pown occasionally.

The Stranger of Konoha
One night there were three people standing at the entrance to the Leaf village. Two were honest guards who were feeling very unlucky and with good reason. They had happened to be on guard when none other than the Hokage herself showed up. Both shocked by this visit they asked her why she had come.
She simply replied, “I might have a friend show up,” and left it at that. Now at first they were nervous because if they even made the slightest slip up well… everyone knows about Tsunade’s vicious temper. But not now. Now even though it was the middle of June an eerie cold had swept the village. Not only that but it was a moonless night. Now, neither of the guards were superstitious, but this was a darkness that you could feel.
Nothing happened for about an hour and just as the guards began to loosen up they saw a stranger in the far distance. They didn’t go to meet him but sat up straight as they waited for the man. When he was closer they noticed he seemed very nervous as if there were something around him that he wanted to get rid of. As he arrived at the gate he took a piece of paper out of his pocket, left it on the ground and turned around walking back the same way he came.
One of the guards stood up to stop the man from leaving, but he barely stood up when the man said, “It’s from him.”
The guard turned around about to start walking again stopped as if something blocked his path. He then said without turning around, “He says that your debt has been paid Tsunade.” Then he left without turning back.
Tsunade smiled then turned to the guards saying, “You two can take the night off, I’ll take the post for tonight.”
One guard was ungrateful and said, “If you were going to let us have the night off you could have let us go when you first got here.”
Tsunade’s smiled dropped, and said in a serious voice, “Count your blessings, at least he didn’t come in person.”
“Well I still think you could hav…,” he only got that far because a kunai had made sure he would never talk again. Tsunade and the other guard looked up in the direction the kunai came from. On top of the gate was a lone figure a ragged cape and scarf blowing in the wind. But what was truly amazing was that even with the moon gone his eyes glowed. They were a brilliant iceberg blue and shone as if they were two stars.
He turned around and said it so soft the guard thought it was the wind, “Ungrateful wretch.” He then blended into the darkness around him and disappeared.
The guard started to run after him but Tsunade stopped him. “That was him,” she said, then went back to the entrance. The guard was secretly glad she had stopped him. He hadn’t been thinking right. And he didn’t want to end up like the body on the street.


Hey please comment I would really enjoy it. There is a chance you can be in the story. Sorry guys its only for girls. I plan on hooking all the genin up but I need names. Like good Japanese names. Just leave a comment saying the Japanese name. I will post the list later on. And its first come first served. So girls who like gaara says so in the comment and the first one to do so will be with him!!!

Comments

Comments (126)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on September 1, 2007, 4:19:30 AM

eelchic on
eelchicbest chapter so far cant wait 4 next 1 strawberries 4 u !!!!!!!!! ^-^

FluffysPrincess2968 on August 31, 2007, 2:01:53 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968*cries* WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! POOR DAN-SAN!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

FluffysPrincess2968 on August 31, 2007, 1:16:33 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMG!! FREE MALL!!!! VIDEO GAMES AHOY!!!! (and yes, I AM A GIRL!)

Nekogal411 on August 31, 2007, 11:29:05 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^____^ Awesome! Well written! i was wondering if my charater could be in it? or something

eelchic on August 29, 2007, 1:33:37 PM

eelchic on
eelchicAWSOME BY THE AWSOMENESS RELLY FUNNY 2 CANT WAIT 4 NEXT CHAP!!! STRAWBERRIES!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 2:14:02 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome ^^

eelchic on August 27, 2007, 7:57:23 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG THE CHAP 9 WAZ AMAZING AND CHAPTER 10 WAZ SO SWEET!!!!! I TOTALLY LOVED BOTH

117masterchief on August 25, 2007, 12:17:17 PM

117masterchief on
117masterchiefcool

rffraff05 on August 25, 2007, 12:37:44 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Thanks and tell your friends!

SharinganKakashi on August 16, 2007, 1:54:59 AM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashii must say ur a very good storey writer ul have 2 tell me when u update ^^

rffraff05 on August 16, 2007, 4:19:32 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks a lot might have chapter 6 up today but i have orientation in like 3 hours it might be late tonight

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 14, 2007, 9:49:16 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverZOMG I like it so far! Very nice description and personalities! If I'm allowd to be in the story, my name could be Celine. Its not very Japanese, but it's definatly not a common name like Brittany or Jessica. So Celine is my name, and if you don't like that or you want it japanese, I'll think of something! GOOD STORY THOUGH! Keep it up! ^_~

rffraff05 on August 14, 2007, 9:51:18 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05hey thanks bunches i might squeeze in # 4 today if not today tommorow

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 14, 2007, 9:55:37 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverNo problem! ^_^ So it's ok if I use Celine as my name? Because I can change it if you would like?

rffraff05 on August 14, 2007, 10:00:11 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05no no Celine is great its awesome

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 14, 2007, 10:02:54 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOk then! Thank you so much!^^