Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - The Return of Sasuke

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 17 - The Return of Sasuke

Chapter 17 - The Return of Sasuke
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 17
The Return of Sasuke

Attention: If you could, please tell your friends and readers(especially you winxgirl) about my story. Self advertising does indeed get tiring after a while so if you could please help me out with this? Thank you!

“You’re good,” Dan said, not even out of breath, “If you hadn’t used up every bit of Chakra to soften your fall, you woul have died. Now you’re coming with me whether you like it or not.” Dan then picked up Sasuke and headed after the group.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“How are we going to get wherever we’re going if wwe don’t even know where we’re headed?” Fluffy asked. The group had stopped a good distance ahead to wait for Dan.

“Come on Fluffy,” Tyrone asked, “Dan always will leave a clue to where he’s gone, or where we’re headed.” He lifted up a small figure of a castle.

“You see this?” Tyrone asked, “This is where we’re headed. It’s a symbol of the first castle Dan and I layed to waste.” The ninja looked at hm like he was some evil being.

“What?” Tyrone asked, “Not all missions are as good natured as you think.”

“You mean we’re going to have to do thins like take over a castle?” Jamal asked.

“How troublesome,” Shikamaru said.

“Wait,” Nova said, “If you layed the castle to waste, where exactly are we going to live?”

“Oh I’ll wait for Dan to tell you that one,” Tyrone said, “And speak of the devil.” Dan appeared in the center of the group with Sasuke’s limp body over his shoulder.

“Is that…” Sakura asked, unable to ssay anything more. At that moment Sasuke let out a groan of agony. Sakura ran over to him, her hand already surrounded by the green glow of healing chakra.

“What did you do to him?” Sakura asked, seeing the bruises and fractures of his body.

“I didn’t do anythinh seroius,” Dan said, “I knew he would be able ot stand my transference style.”

“Transference Style? What’s that?” Naruto asked.

“It Dan’s preferred style of taijutsu,” Mew said,” He uses the enemy’s on speed against them, using their momentum to completely devestated their bodies. Personally I’m shocked he isn’t broken into a million pieces.”

“He’s a resourceful guy,” Dan said, “He used every last drop of Chakra to soften the blow.”

“Wait, he used all his Chakra?” Sakura asked, looking up from her healing, “But that would mean that you were traveling at 300 or more miles per hour.”

“He actually hit me so hard, I soared into the air,” Dan explained, “As I fell back down I rotated my body to pick up speed, and transferred my inertia to him. He couldn’t stop the fall so he softened it.” Sakura was going to say something else, but Sasuke was close to rupturing an aretry and required his undivided attention.

“Celine come here,” Sakura said, “I’m going to need your help for this. The only thing I’m really worried about is that the fractured bones in his arm will puncture his aretery. I need you to hold the bones in place with your chakra while I heal them.”

“Gotcha,” Celine said. While the two medical ninja were slaving away Naruto just stood there in shock. He had been trying to bring Sasuke back for months, unsuccessful. Now Dan had been confronted with Sasuke once, and had beaten him within an inch of his life as if were nothing.

The color was slowly returning to Sasuke’s face, to a point where it looked like he was sleeping. While the medical ninja finished up, a group of ninja were asking Nara about her jutsu.

“You didn’t even make a hand sign!” Jamal asked, sincerely facisnated by this.

“Well I…” Nara started.

“Jamal you should know, its her blood line limit!” Winni said, punching Jamal in the head, “So what else can you do?”

“I can…” Nara started again.

“You should see what she’s done!” Fluffy said, “And it’s not only water. She can do wind too! She makes all different things out of it like weapons, pictures, directions…” While Fluffy went of on a rant, Celine and Sakura had finished with Sasuske.

“So now that he’s healed, what are we going to do?” Celine asked.

“We’ll treat him as a guest for now,” Tyrone said, “If he tries to leave, we’ll restrain him until we can decide how to deal with him. One thing is certain, Dan will have to seal his curse mark.”

“But Kakashi-sensei already did that!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Ha, Kakashi was able to seal it?” Tyrone laughed, “He’s really come a long way! I bet he only sealed it with the basic seal? It only minimizes the curse mark. However Dan can seal it so tight, if you wouldn’t be able to feel it at all.”

“How did you learn to do that?” Sakura asked, “But you would need to have to test it out hundreds of times to get it right. How did you…”

“We should get going,” Dan interupted, walking to his bike, “Come on, if we hurry we can make it by tommorow.”

“Why is he so touchy whenever someone mentions Orochimaru?” Sakura asked.

“That’s one of the few things I don’t know about Dan,” Tyrone said, lifting himself on his bike, “My advice is to not press the matter. Dan doesn’t talk much about his past, and for good reason.” Tyrone didn’t say anymore, and Sakura was left wodering what exactly Dan had been through.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

The group headed north, the trees thickening until the bikes couldn’t go any farther. The placement of the trees was unatural, creating a wall that was impossible to travel through. As the group got off the bike the trees opened like some kind of gate.

“It’s good to be home,” Dan said.

“Wait I thought that the mountain was your home,” Nova said.

“This is our original training zone,” Tyrone said, “This ground has seen more sweat than wherever Gai trains.” Several of the leaf ninja thought this was funny, but Lee was outraged.

“How dare you insult Gai-sensei!” Lee exclaimed, “If you do not take that back, I will force the apology out of you!”

“Slow down Lee,” TenTen said, “It would be no use against these two. You probably wouldn’t be able to touch them.”

“It does not matter,” Lee replied, “I will not sit here and stand for this!”

“That’s no way to talk to your sensei,” Tyrone pointed out.

“I will not cosider either of you my sensei unless Gai-sensei acknowledged you!”

“Well then,” Dan said, unpacking his bike, “You better apologize! I taught Gai his techniques!”

“That is a lie!”

“Gai wasn’t my student, but I did however teach him how to open the inner gates,” Dan answered, not even looking at Lee. Lee was speecless, his idol being taught by someone who made fun of his pupils. Lee was still in his state of shock when Dan started talking again.

“Lee, it’s only a joke,” Dan said, “You need to take things less seroiusly.”

“Okay then,” Lee said, “How would you like it if I made fun of your skills!” Dan turned around smiling.

“Okay then Lee,” he said, the michevious glint in his eye, “Make fun off this!” Dan made the handsigns neccesary for a summoning jutsu, and the whole group jumped back in case the shark would crush them. But Dan didn’t summon a shark. He had turned to the opening in the trees and thrust his palm out.

“Oh my…” said the whole group in unison.

“Nice work Dan,” Tyrone said. What had been an only a clearing before, was now the entire city within the mountain. Not only that, but along the line of trees, a barrier formed visible for only a second. Then it disapeared, out of sight, but the power of it still there.

“Care to make fun of that Lee?”

“No Dan-sensei!”

“I thought I told all of you NOT to call me Dan-sensei!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sasuke woke up in a warm room, with bathed in warm light. He looked around and assumed he was dreaming. All his stuff from Konoha was sitting in front of him. He was sitting down, but wasn’t being held down like a prisoner would normally be. The only exit appeared to be the door on the far side of the room, which had a shadow underneath it. He could make out the voices right outside the door.

“Sakura I want to go first!” Naruto said.

“No Naruto I get to see him first!” Sakura replied, “You don’t know what our last conversation was like!”

“Naruto,” a voice Sasuke didn’t recognize said, “Let Sakura in there first, it’s only fair you got to see him last.”

“But that’s not…” Naruto started.
“No buts Naruto,” said a voice Sasuke did recognize. It was the voice of the man he had fought. The door opened a peak, as Sakura entered the room.

“Sasuke?” she said. She looked inside to find Sasuke looking at her. His face was expressionless but his eyes gave him away. Inside his eyes was a mixture of guilt and pain, with some doubt thrown in.

“I should be mad with you,” Sakura said quietly, “I’m just glad you’re back now.” Sasuke didn’t say anything, but looked down at his lap.

“Don’t ever run away again,” Sakura said, “My heart couldn’t take the strain.” She left the room and as soon as she left Naruto came bouncing in.

“Hey Sasuke!” Naruto shouted. Sasuke mumbled a reply.

“So what did you do while you were gone?” Naruto asked, “I’ve been training like crazy ever since our battle, and now I bet I could beat you! So since you’ve been gone I’ve tried at least eight new kinds of ramen, all of them delicious, but none quite as good as Ichiraku’s” Naruto’s attitude was finally pushing Sasuke over the edge.

“How can you act like nothing has happened?” Sasuke yelled, “What will make it go through your head you loser!”

“Most people gave up on you,” Naruto said, “I knew you would come back, even if I had to drag you here myself. Sakura and I never gave up hope. And even now you say that nothing has happened, but even you don’t believe that.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because moments ago, you called me a loser,” Naruto said smirking, “You called me a loser just like when we had just made genin.” Sasuke was surprised. One because he hadn’t realized he had said that, and two that Naruto had made such an inference within a few seconds. Naruto started leaving the room, stopped just short of the door and turned around.

“Don’t ever leave again,” Naruto said, “Sakura is like a sister to me. If you hurt her again, I won’t forgive you.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

In the middle of the night, a lone fiugre walked in the moonlight. The door hadn’t been that hard to open considering Naruto had been to stupid to close it all the way. Sasuke made his way through the village making it to the gates. The gateway was outlined with a seal, and opened as Sasuke got near it. He was almost through the gates when a voice not ten feet from him spoke.

“Interesting time for a stroll,” Dan said. Sasuke said nothing for a minute, trying to judge Dan’s actions.

“Are you going to take me back?” Sasuke asked.

“No, no you’re free to go,” Dan said, “Whether you stay or not is your choice. However, I wanted to give you a word of advice. Orochimaru isn’t as strong as he aappears. He has very powerful techniques, but lacks a true purpose for fighting. He fights for himself which is the way most ninja fight. But for those who fight for a greater purpose: for the protection of others, they know what true power is like. Itachi may have told you that he became strong through hate. That is true, and he strength almost unimaginable. But that’s just it. It is imaginable, if only barely. Those who fight for other’s are able to fight in a situation your brother would think suicide, and suceed.”

“I won’t make you stay Sasuke,” Dan continued, “You choose your own path. But if you wanted to stay, I could show you what it means to truly be able to use your power. Training starts at nine tommorow. If you aren’t here I’ll break the news gently to the group. See you later.”

Dan walked off, and Sasuke stood there trying to understnand what exactly Dan had said.

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TTfan1 on May 27, 2008, 7:36:01 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1KILL SASUKE.

I'll do anything! ANYTHING!

Do you want money?! You can HAVE MONEY!

AND ITACHI-SAMA'S COOKIES!!! *throws cookies*

Itachi: HEY! Those were peanut butter!! >:|
Naruto: Shut up, she's trying to get rid of him!!!
Itachi: How is that a good thing?! o_o
Naruto: He took over my series! I'll NEVER forgive him! >:
TTfan1: AND he tried to rape you!
Naruto: That too! >:
Itachi: Well, maybe he was drunk...!
Naruto: HE'S ALWAYS DRUNK!
TTfan1: The MENACE! *shakes fist*
Naruto: Sixteen and a half LONG years with that man and I never could understand him. -_-
TTfan1: ...I thought you were nineteen.
Naruto: Well, he left, remember? T_T
TTfan1: Oh YEAH! ....How'd you do that in your head so fast? ._.
Itachi: It's ONLY TWO!
Naruto: And a half. U_U
Itachi: And a half! >:
TTfan1: Oh. Well, you all know I'm an idiot, so.... >_>;
Sasuke: *suddenly there* Whatcha talkin' 'bout? ^__^
Naruto: EEK! *ducks*
Sasuke: *stares*
Itachi: ....Go away.
Sasuke: Why? It's FUN here!
TTfan1: Do you even know where we ARE? T_T
Sasuke: .....No. >_>;
Itachi: We are currently commenting on this wonderful story here. :)
Sasuke: ...Oh. *swigs vodka* :3
Itachi: *snatches it* Give me that! Ludicrous little underage vagabond! >:|
Sasuke: *ignores him* Why the heck is the comment so dang long? >:
Naruto: *hisses* BECAUSE.
Sasuke: Because why? ._.
Naruto: Don't make me hurt you. =_=
Sasuke: Why would you hurt me, love?
Itachi: *restrains Naruto* He's hormonal. Don't screw with him. U_U
Sasuke: But it's fun to screw with hormonal people! ^_^ *wiggles Naruto's nose*
TTfan1: .....Whatever. Just PLEASE kill him, rffrff05! PLEASE!!!!
Naruto: PLEASE! O_O
Sasuke: YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!! O__O;;;;
Itachi: *drinks Sasuke's vodka* >_>;; ...Hey, this stuff is actually pretty good! o_o What kind is it?!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 8, 2008, 3:21:19 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Kimu:...Squacks>_>'

FluffysPrincess2968 on September 19, 2007, 11:41:09 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! UPDAAAAAATEE!!!!!!!! And I'll include advertisment in my next chapter of any of my stories!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 19, 2007, 10:42:30 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

rffraff05 on September 19, 2007, 11:21:22 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks!

Nekogal411 on September 18, 2007, 9:19:35 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Sweet! lol ill totally advirtis the next time i update 'Blood roses'!

winxgirl21 on September 18, 2007, 7:31:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awesome! I'll totally tell people about your story in my next author's note. ^-^ I can't wait to find out if sasuke stays or goes! If i had been Sakura, i would've screamed my head off at him...

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 18, 2007, 5:03:48 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverWoah, that soooo cool!!! Awesome job once again, I love your writing style, it's perfect! Ten Thunbs up, AWESOME JOB!!! You must continue ASAP!!!

pizza24 on September 17, 2007, 11:53:34 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24WOOT so kool.........

nextguardian on September 17, 2007, 11:42:22 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat job, perfect dialogue!

zerotimberwolf on September 17, 2007, 11:41:41 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfawesome!

moog1895 on September 17, 2007, 11:39:32 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Aww Dan's such as sweetie!