Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Training Finally Begins!

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 18 - Training Finally Begins!

Chapter 18 - Training Finally Begins!
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 18
Training Finally Begins!

Dan walked off, and Sasuke stood there trying to understnand what exactly Dan had said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

The next morning the genin got up eager to start their training. They walked outside their rooms, to find the entire village gone. What had once stood a villaged was a a giant square. The square was two miles in each direction It was split into fourths, but this wasn’t the reason the genin were staring. In each section of the square was a different type of envirornment. In one corner was a swamp, in another a frozen wasteland, a third was only mountains, and the final was a desert.

“Do you like it?” Dan asked.

“How?” Kakuro asked, to stunned to speak anything but that.

“The barrier on the outside is similar to this jutsu,” Dan said, “Each of the barriers seperates itself from the other lands. They keep their own type of weather, making this the perfect training ground.”

“Will Sasuke be training with us today?” Naruto asked.

“That depends,” Dan replied, “He may or may not join us, he seemed a little unsure last night.”

“Unsure about what?” Sakura asked, “About training, or about something else?”

“He was trying to sneak out last night,” Dan said, “I met him at the gate and told him that he could go, or he could stay here and train.”

“WHAT?” Sakura and Naruto shouted at the same time.

“I don’t have the right to tell him whether or not he should stay!” Dan said defensively, “He went to Orochimaru to protect his friends, not just to defeat Itachi!”

“After all this time,” Naruto said, “After all this time and effort we spent on trying to find him, you just let him go like that?”

“How could you?” Sakura added, “I should kill you for letting him go! Do you realize just how much he meant to…”

“Hey, am I late?” Sasuke asked. He was back to wearing his original clothes, the blue shirt, white shorts and such. The only thing missing was his headband.
“Sasuke!” Sakura shouted, running up and hugging him.

“Sasuke I can’t believe you stayed!” Naruto exclaimed, “Now it’s going to be the reunited Team 7! I can’t wait, we’re going to have so much fun, training, and eating ramen, and…”

“Shut up loser,” Sasuke said, smirking slightly.

“Wait, but Dan said you were trying to escape!” Sakura said, very peeved.

“Oh, I was just joking with you Sakura!” Dan said quickly, trying to cover up for Sasuke. Sakura stared at him for a moment, then reeled around to Sasuke her face pure joy from being able to do what she loved to do: go fangirl over Sasuke.

“So Sasuke-kun, did you learn any new techniques while you were gone?”

“Sakura, now isn’t the time,” Tyrone said, “We finally begin training today.”

“And your first training excersise will be,” Dan said, pausing for dramatic effect, “To defeat me.”

“Wait, we are all going to fight you one on one?” Nova asked.

“Techniquely no,” Dan answered, “Only the winners of the tournament will fight me today, and you will all be fighting together.”

“Please,” Neji started, “If you take on all of us, even you can’t win.”

“Oh really Neji?” Dan asked, a dangerous tone in his voice, “Well then, I guess you won’t have a problem leading the group?” Neji was already on the move, rushing Dan his arm reared back.

“If you really want me to!” Neji shouted, not hearing Fluffy shouting behind him.

(Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand)

“Neji wait!” she yelled, “He knows how to…” But Neji as already upon Dan, thrusting his hand forward, thinking he had Dan in his grasp. Had it not been for his Byakugan eyes, he never would have seen Dan move. At the last possible moment, he disapeared and was standing ten feet from where he had been standing.

“A little slow Neji,” Dan said, “I figured you’d be faster.” While the two had been talking TenTen had been positioning herself for a perfect attack when Dan was busy with Neji. She unleashed several kunai at Dan’s back, nailing him with a resounding thud. He struggled for a moment unable to move, then collapsed.

“That was too east,” TenTen said.

“Yeah, somethings not right,” Neji said, looking behind TenTen, “TenTen look out!” TenTen turned around too late as Dan lifted her up and threw her at hi limp body. The body lifted up and shed it’s outer shell revealing it’s true self: a puppet. The puppet looked simplistic, a large midsection, six eyes, and six legs. It stood on it’s back four legs, allowing the fronter two to fight. The puppet caught TenTen opened it’s mouth to a gigantic preportion, and literally ate TenTen.

“TenTen!” Neji screamed, as he saw her taken by the puppet. The puppet scuttled away, Dan following it running backwards to look at the group behind him.

“If you want to save her, you’ll have to follow me!” he shouted, turning around as the two beings disappeared into the mountain region of the map. The genin who had won the tournament (Neji, Sakura, Celine, Winni, Shikamaru, Temari, Mew, Hinata and Shino) started after them, but Gaara started walking towards the desert area of the field. Sooner or later Dan was going to have to set foot in the desert, and when he did he would find an unfortunate surprise.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Mew, being the most experienced, had gone ahead of the rest to keep track of Dan. She found him waiting in a clearing in the forest section of the field.

“So what are you going to do now?” Mew asked, more forceful than she actually felt.

“Oh the fact Mew is,” Dan said, “You are already trapped.” Mew smiled thinking he was bluffing, but found herself unable to move. She couldn’t even move her head, and had to glance down with her eyes. Below her feet were several small round pieces of metal.

“What are they?” Mew asked, trying to figure a way out of this.

“Neo-magnets,” Dan said, smiling, “If you happened to be unfortunate to have a lot of metal on your body, as most ninja’s do, then you can be easily snared into one of these traps.” While Dan had been talking Mew had been desperately trying to think of someway to move, but instead her body did it for her. An unexpected effect of the magnets was that Mew had an urge to move, and her rubber bloodling limit provided the answer.

“You’re in trouble now Dan!” Mew shouted, as her arms shot out.

“Tough look Mew,” Dan said, unphased by the threat, “Rubber can’t conduct electricity, but it’s an excellent conductor of heat.” He then made some hand signs, shooting a large ball of flame at Mew. Her arms were able to dodge it, but the effect remained the same. Her arms couldn’t move anymore, the molecules in her body moving to fast for her to control. Her strength was zapped immediately and she hung loose her arms still hanging.

“Now for the fun part,” Dan said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….....

The genin arrived to find Mew’s body stretched out on the forest floot.

“How could he do such a thing?” Winni asked.

“It’s a sign,” Shikamaru commented. The ninja took a closer look, and sure enough Mew’s body was stretched into an arrow. It was where the arrow was pointing that intrigued Shikamaru.

“Why is it pointing to where we just came from?” he asked out loud. It took his brain a minute before he realized it.

“Oh no!” he shouted, “We have to get out of here before…” But it was too late. Winni let out a scream as the puppet Dan had used took hold of her, moving too fast for the genin to keep up. On the run, the puppet opened it’s mouth swallowing Winni as it ran.

“Dan is sure a great general,” Shikamaru said.

“How so?” Celine asked.

“Well, he’s keeping us busy until we figure out what will happen next,” Shikamaru said, “If we don’t figure it out soon, he’s likely to take us out one by one. He’s smart, he know’s he can’t take us all on. So he’s diminishing our numbers slowly, until there will only be one left.”

“So he’s a genuis like you?” Celine asked, “But has a wider range of jutsu and a higher chakra source. I hope we never actually have to fight him.

“Yes,” was all Shikamaru could say. How do defeat a combination of all out talents, the group thought.

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moog1895 on October 21, 2007, 11:09:35 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895T__T dammit i lost again... HAHA great chapter!

winxgirl21 on September 24, 2007, 6:19:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21sorry it's taken me so long to review! Awesome chapter! i can't wait to see what hapens next!

Nekogal411 on September 22, 2007, 4:09:18 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411awesome!! ^^

rffraff05 on September 22, 2007, 6:20:06 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 22, 2007, 2:41:25 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101coolness^^

rffraff05 on September 22, 2007, 6:19:46 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05do i get cookies?

AnimeAngel87 on September 22, 2007, 10:58:23 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87*Gives All the Cookies The Teh World!*

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 26, 2007, 7:28:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101hey i wanted to do that>< oh well^^

AnimeAngel87 on September 28, 2007, 5:46:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87lol

x]

AnimeAngel87 on September 22, 2007, 2:21:00 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:o!

NEXT CHAPPIE! NEXT CHAPPIE!

rffraff05 on September 22, 2007, 6:19:08 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05okay, okay!

zerotimberwolf on September 22, 2007, 1:11:40 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfooooh Im exited for the next chapter

rffraff05 on September 22, 2007, 6:18:50 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i'll try to update as soon as i can!

RockLeeLuver on September 22, 2007, 1:11:28 AM

RockLeeLuver on
RockLeeLuvergreeat of course!!!! cant wait for next chappie!!

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 21, 2007, 11:47:26 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverGah, what's up with you and challenging people?! Ha, your worse than Jamal and Naruto! lolz. Hurry up and update, I'm excited!!! ^_^

rffraff05 on September 21, 2007, 12:59:11 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i love challenging everyone! it's fun to watch them try to beat me!

nextguardian on September 21, 2007, 12:04:18 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat work!

rffraff05 on September 21, 2007, 12:58:21 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!

Kouni46892742 on September 21, 2007, 10:39:47 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Kewl! But...my name wasn't even in the chappie...